Author Topic: Pandaemonium and Chaos  (Read 16368 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Pandaemonium and Chaos
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »
Fair enough, I will post one of the flat bench in a few weeks. I really don't know exactly what I can get out of 4 pl for reps but I have done a triple with 455 on flat so will go for 8. I should get it. I have 3 months left of off season and I plan on gaining another 15 pounds. 5-6 ROM is a little bit of an exaggeration >:(
sorry man that's what it looked like to me, just being honest, strong dude though.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 10:11:31 AM »
just so everyone knows this guy was exposed for having an account on a "questionable" website.
Are you still mad at me for exposing you as a little twink.................

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 10:13:24 AM »
i'm not hating at all, i said you're a strong dude no doubt about it but i think you're overestimating your flat bench, the way you performed those declines there was liek a 5-6 inch ROM, you would lose a lot more than 5 reps on the flat bench, if you don't think so post a clip flat benching and prove it, you're a very strong guy but i'm just being honest with you.
Damn, you're jealous................

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2008, 10:17:12 AM »
'Cut!'   LOL. We have another auteur on our hands, here.   :D

/kidding aside. nicely done

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2008, 10:18:24 AM »
strong guy but just a couple of things, first, epic bouncing the bar off the belly, two i said FLAT BENCH not DECLINE, evryone knows it's way easier to decline than it is to flat bench, my guess is that your FLAT BENCH is 365 for 8 or so still VERY GOOD but not 405 for reps.
HAHAHAH...

TRANSLATION: I just been made a bitch ( for the upteenth time I guess  :-\ ) by someone I challenged and not only rose to the occasion but made it clear that I talk mad shit but CANNOT BACK IT UP .

PROPS to Onetimehard for owning sasquadbiotch, thus remainding him how sad it is to talk shit but not being able to back it up....

Here's my challenge to bitcchdaddy that even one year later stands unanswered :

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 10:20:43 AM »
Major props on the lift.  He got a head of steam and adrenaline n dropped to 315x8 too!  Hes a big thick boy, soon as i saw him i knew he was gonna crush it.  Id probably give him 405-7-8 consistently. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 10:37:50 AM »
I can just imagine this tit scribbling that sign "onetimehard" in the gym, growling and foaming at the mouth saying, "I'm gonna git those mothafuckas!!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA A HA HA   Thanks for the laughs ;D

Brutal 3 inch ROM

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »
I can just imagine this tit scribbling that sign "onetimehard" in the gym, growling and foaming at the mouth saying, "I'm gonna git those mothafuckas!!!!!"

Brutal 3 inch ROM
Boy, did you get your ass handed to you........hahahahahah.. ........BTW, did the belt come with the pants..........hahahahah ah

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 11:06:07 AM »

Brutal 3 inch ROM

::)

fail.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »
Boy, did you get your ass handed to you........hahahahahah.. ........BTW, did the belt come with the pants..........hahahahah ah

it is true, from the pictures presented above, pedomonium suffers from a predisposition for obesity.

it surely cannot be a good sign that when your photo is taken on an angle like that your waist easily matches your shoulder width.

what is even more embarrassing than that is that he posted these pictures of his own volition.

lol.

and to think he probably used the best photo he had.

yes, pedomonium like his hero squadfatter likes to talk alot of shit and clearly he backs it up with a physique that is most resemblant of the garbage that comes from his mouth.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »
HAHAHAH...

TRANSLATION: I just been made a bitch ( for the upteenth time I guess  :-\ ) by someone I challenged and not only rose to the occasion but made it clear that I talk mad shit but CANNOT BACK IT UP .

PROPS to Onetimehard for owning sasquadbiotch, thus remainding him how sad it is to talk shit but not being able to back it up....

Here's my challenge to bitcchdaddy that even one year later stands unanswered :

squadfatter 'claims' 385 for reps.

b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »

I think I remember him saying that was his max -ie. one rep.  ???

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
good job onetime.

seriously impressive lift these fags like squatfatter can't even lift 315 off the rack....the hardest he works all day is to lick the grease and cum off his fingers ...big fat sloppy fagggggot=squadfather the other 2 geeks ...well just call it a triple owning..... :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »

no, i claim that i've benched 385 for  A SINGLE, not reps, nice tits BTW, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN NNNNGGGGG. ;D

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »
Pandaemonium and Chaos called me out. I had said on a thread that squadfather set up 450 on the bench is no longer that impressive and when asked what I could bench nobody believed me Pandaemonium issued the challenge; I have to bench 405 on the decline for 12 reps and I have to videotape myself with a sign saying Onetimehard and post it on Youtube. After issuing the challenge Pandaemonium and Chaos agreed that I would bite the dust. So just for fun I set out to prove them wrong-" Onetimehard1 " on youtube, 405 for 13 plus drop set with 315 for 8, looks like Pandaemonium and Chaos lost.

good job dude... not to be hating or anything, but it seems that you were bringing the BB almost to your mid-gut, a lil above yur belly button... maybe its the angle of the camera, or maybe its me, but when i do it i bring ir literally to my lower pec, maybe an inch or half an inch below my nipples ( yeah i said nipples lol)... anyway good strength

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »
no, i claim that i've benched 385 for  A SINGLE, not reps, nice tits BTW, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN NNNNGGGGG. ;D
whats a good bench for a guy your BW?

what abt a guy who's 170-175 lbs?
follow the arrows

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »

Brutal 6 pack ::)
\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »

meh- not me, fatman

however those lovely glass door pics of you proudly displaying your slovenly physique with what looks to be an ultra lean 30% bf were posted by you.

i wonder what gets into individulas like you and pedomonium to post pics when you look like that.

seriously, do you actually believe you look good?

lol.

try again, lumpy.
b

affy

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »

Brutal 3 inch ROM

lol the onetimehard sign was typed...and he looked pretty calm in the video

the ROM looked legit for a decline

summary: he owned you

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »
lol the onetimehard sign was typed...and he looked pretty calm in the video

the ROM looked legit for a decline

summary: he owned you
Thanks for the back up; we are still waiting on Chaos to reply.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2008, 03:09:39 PM »
I think strings were involved..I would have like to see you run a magicians ring over the entire bar to prove no strings.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 03:45:27 PM »
Thanks for the back up; we are still waiting on Chaos to reply.
Just saw this thread and I must say, you sure can tell who's feelings have been hurt around here, huh, "no one", "pumphard", you guys still haven't recovered?

"Onetimehard".....awesome declining bro, but I think it was origionally for flat ;)

regardless, you get respect for putting up when you said you would and strong as a bull. Care to reveal your cycle?

And the range of motion was short IMO, your arms didn't break 90 and it looks to bounce off your belly.

Again,  8) you put up the video, and careful, by the looks of things "no one" and "pumphard" are attaching themselves to your nuts.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »
I'd give "onetimehard" guy props, but it takes a better man than me to say anything complimentary to a clown that wears a weight belt when he's bench pressing.....

brutal display of throwing plates around too......

it captures the fury of a kid with a REALLY BAD haircut trying to get even with society after years of rejection and torment !

lololololerz

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 04:09:41 PM »
I'd give "onetimehard" guy props, but it takes a better man than me to say anything complimentary to a clown that wears a weight belt when he's bench pressing.....

brutal display of throwing plates around too......

it captures the fury of a kid with a REALLY BAD haircut trying to get even with society after years of rejection and torment !

lololololerz
Are you admitting I am a better man than you "geo"? :D

I agree with the rest of your post though, I can imagine him pounding his chest, walking into the gym, grabbing the first twink he could find and forcing him to video him benching.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »
Are you admitting I am a better man than you "geo"? :D

I agree with the rest of your post though, I can imagine him pounding his chest, walking into the gym, grabbing the first twink he could find and forcing him to video him benching.
hahahhahaa, i can just see him pacing around his kitchen at home growling at his wife and dog, "THOSE MOTHERFUCCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT INSULT ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SHOW THESE FUCCKING CLOWNS, I'M GONNA PUT SOME WEIGHT ON A BAR AND PRESS IT AND THAT WILL SHOW THEM WHAT A MAN I AM, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D