Author Topic: Fmr Secretary Rumsfeld now admits Flight 93 was shot down on Sept 11 01  (Read 1058 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i remember saying exactly that 3 yrs ago and i got mobbed by the bible thumpers that wanted me to admit the sacrifices of the heros that overcame the terrorists and brought it down! :-\
carpe` vaginum!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
i remember saying exactly that 3 yrs ago and i got mobbed by the bible thumpers that wanted me to admit the sacrifices of the heros that overcame the terrorists and brought it down! :-\

Is this the crash site that had NO JET in the Area to cause a mess??  Even video crews flew over right after and could nt find what did the damage to the ground....    That is some weird shit.......

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

Is this the crash site that had NO JET in the Area to cause a mess??  Even video crews flew over right after and could nt find what did the damage to the ground....    That is some weird shit.......

exactly and i am supposed to believe that by some some miracle the brave  passangers overcame the terrorists with plastic knives...

more plausable theory...we didn't shoot it down...cause that woulda caused an explosion seen for miles...just had a few military jets break the sound barrier ahead or next to flight 93..it loses lift and goes byebye..
carpe` vaginum!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
exactly and i am supposed to believe that by some some miracle the brave  passangers overcame the terrorists with plastic knives...

more plausable theory...we didn't shoot it down...cause that woulda caused an explosion seen for miles...just had a few military jets break the sound barrier ahead or next to flight 93..it loses lift and goes byebye..

But still, there would be evidence of a plane at the crash site.  Video thats being released now from back then shows no plane....nothing but a hole in the ground....no plane parts at all????????

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
"the people who shot down the plane in penn...."

Mis-speak.  pretty obvious.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

But still, there would be evidence of a plane at the crash site.  Video thats being released now from back then shows no plane....nothing but a hole in the ground....no plane parts at all????????

o yeahhhh and no bodies ever found either right?

i brain farted there for a bit..

carpe` vaginum!