Author Topic: One of the 911 commissioners slips - admits MISSILE hit the pentagon on 911  (Read 3861 times)

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
oops! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
yes, oh... oops...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
All this damning evidence is coming out all of a sudden.  Its as if the admin is getting us ready to admit another story exists.  Of course it wont be the true one, but its exciting to watch this happen.

kh300

• Getbig V
All this damning evidence is coming out all of a sudden.  Its as if the admin is getting us ready to admit another story exists.  Of course it wont be the true one, but its exciting to watch this happen.

all these videos being posted are years old

War-Horse

• Getbig V
all these videos being posted are years old

Whats your thoughts then.    Missles strapped to planes at trade centers.  Fireman coming forward saying there were sequenced explosions on floors way below the impact site before freefall of building.   WTC7 Owner ordered on video saying he said to "Pull" the building, Long before any one could have wired it while 3-4 little fires were going on......A 65 foot hole in the pentagon when a 757 is 125' wide....    No plane sighted at pennsylvania crash site as news crews immediatly flew over....

And a hundred more holes in the War on "Terrorism".......Are you a sucker with no questions?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
that sounds and looks edited. 

Even then it's easy to dismiss as a "mis speak"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that sounds and looks edited. 

Even then it's easy to dismiss as a "mis speak"

LOL... dude.... who the fvck accidentally says "missile" if no missile was used?

When I pull thru McD, do I accidentally use the word "cock" when ordering my McGriddle?  When I'm at walmart, do I ask where the lawnmowers are when I'm looking for dishsoap?  And when a 911 commissioner is talking about the oblect that hit the pentagon, why the hell would something completely different from the official story (although the evidence - tight hole and minimal debris except what went out under that blue tarp- says missile)?

Actually, I don't fault this commissioner.  They could only write about what they showed them, and most of the info was small and classified from even them.  Only 2 commish members had full access, and one was the illegal but real white house liason for the 911 commission.

Maybe he said missile on purpose there lol...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Did anyone notice at the end of the video who it was saying "shot the plane down over Pennsylvania"?
w

Alex23

Flagrant editing. What a bunch of goose.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
the worst thing is that when you tell people 911 was a coverup they make you to a nutcase. but they dont know zero about it.
people just dont believe a government is able to perpetrate crimes like that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
LOL... dude.... who the fvck accidentally says "missile" if no missile was used?

When I pull thru McD, do I accidentally use the word "cock" when ordering my McGriddle?  When I'm at walmart, do I ask where the lawnmowers are when I'm looking for dishsoap?  And when a 911 commissioner is talking about the oblect that hit the pentagon, why the hell would something completely different from the official story (although the evidence - tight hole and minimal debris except what went out under that blue tarp- says missile)?

Actually, I don't fault this commissioner.  They could only write about what they showed them, and most of the info was small and classified from even them.  Only 2 commish members had full access, and one was the illegal but real white house liason for the 911 commission.

Maybe he said missile on purpose there lol...
Faulty argument 240,

And your comparison and examples are off the mark also.

there's no doubt that man has been asked about missles, and in the meetings i'm sure it had been talked about at some level. 

So for him to mis-speak is very probable if it wasn't maliciously edited to begin with.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Faulty argument 240,

And your comparison and examples are off the mark also.

there's no doubt that man has been asked about missles, and in the meetings i'm sure it had been talked about at some level. 

So for him to mis-speak is very probable if it wasn't maliciously edited to begin with.

Did you get the video of silverstien ordering his building to be "Pulled".  No time to wire it, it fell in a straight line like all the other buildings that supposedly werent "Pulled"....LOL.
Have you seen video of the building exploding before impact of plane touched the building...another good one.  lol
Wheres the plane shot down in pennsylvania???   news crews imediatly on site...nothin!!

With this and alot more evidence to see this is a coverup, is it unrealistic to expect that some govt insiders know the real truth on matters and "Misspeak"  Sure, its on your mind, it comes out.

OzmO

• Getbig V

Did you get the video of silverstien ordering his building to be "Pulled".  No time to wire it, it fell in a straight line like all the other buildings that supposedly werent "Pulled"....LOL.
Have you seen video of the building exploding before impact of plane touched the building...another good one.  lol
Wheres the plane shot down in pennsylvania???   news crews imediatly on site...nothin!!

With this and alot more evidence to see this is a coverup, is it unrealistic to expect that some govt insiders know the real truth on matters and "Misspeak"  Sure, its on your mind, it comes out.

I just got back yesterday.  I just now watched it on the other thread.  It sounds like to me, he said the firemen decided to "pull it."  So, until you have an interview with the firemen who he was talking to, you don;t really have much.

go ahead post those vids you are talking about.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Another issue, is how does silverstien know the term pull it and does he know what it means and was is used with hat meaning between him and the firemen.

And did he think to "pull it" and did iy crash down on it's own shortly afterwards causing him to conclude it was decided to be pulled?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
I just got back yesterday.  I just now watched it on the other thread.  It sounds like to me, he said the firemen decided to "pull it."  So, until you have an interview with the firemen who he was talking to, you don;t really have much.

go ahead post those vids you are talking about.

Im a computer retard, i dont know how to post videos yet,....... but one is in the same thread as the one you mention you looked at.

Btw  the owner collected 450million just on that one building. It had no damage, and he directly states he ordered it pulled.  Thats the point, the fireman had no time to wire it...(take days or weeks) and it came down in same day as the others...It couldnt have been fireman who pulled it, it was done(wiring) before that day......Did you watch the videos of fireman in bldg2 on ground floor listening to detonations timed every 15 min's.  When thay got to the ground floor they noticed all th plate glass windows we're already blown out....they were saying WTH is this?  Its a hundred floors up there.  Whys all this glass gone??  It was being exploded from the ground up, see?   It was timed.

Silverstien knew the term "Pull it" because of a life in commercial real estate....and he knew all along.

OzmO

• Getbig V

Im a computer retard, i dont know how to post videos yet,....... but one is in the same thread as the one you mention you looked at.

Btw  the owner collected 450million just on that one building. It had no damage, and he directly states he ordered it pulled.  Thats the point, the fireman had no time to wire it...(take days or weeks) and it came down in same day as the others...It couldnt have been fireman who pulled it, it was done(wiring) before that day......Did you watch the videos of fireman in bldg2 on ground floor listening to detonations timed every 15 min's.  When thay got to the ground floor they noticed all th plate glass windows we're already blown out....they were saying WTH is this?  Its a hundred floors up there.  Whys all this glass gone??  It was being exploded from the ground up, see?   It was timed.

Silverstien knew the term "Pull it" because of a life in commercial real estate....and he knew all along.

He said they decided to pull it.......   He was talking about the firemen

War-Horse

• Getbig V
He said they decided to pull it.......   He was talking about the firemen

Fireman are not demolition experts. And it couldnt have been wired with in hours of the call to do it.

Have you googled wtc7???  Interesting stuff on youtube  wtc7 also.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
wasn't there a polish demolitions expert who weighed in on this?

I'll check YT

OzmO

• Getbig V
Remember he says there has already been a great loss of life.........He was talking to the fire department commander, he was talking about firemen losing their life.

While sliverstien was in commercial properties neither him or the fire commander are in demolition. 

There are many statements also from the firefighters that day that they were very worried about it collapsing from the damage and fire.

OzmO

• Getbig V

Fireman are not demolition experts. And it couldnt have been wired with in hours of the call to do it.

Have you googled wtc7???  Interesting stuff on youtube  wtc7 also.

have you googled the explanations or debunks?

they contain statements form people who were on the ground in addition to statements from experts in structural engineering.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Jowenko WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 1 of 3

Jowenko WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 2 of 3

Jowenko WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 3 of 3

OzmO

• Getbig V
As for Building 7 and the evidence for Controlled Demolition, let's review the evidence...

What we do have for sure.

1) Fireman saying there was "a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors." "I would say it was probably about a third of it".

2) A laymen officer the fireman was standing next to said, "that building doesn’t look straight." He then says "It didn’t look right".

3) They put a transit on it and afterward were "pretty sure she was going to collapse."

4) They "saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13".

5) Photographic evidence of a fire directly under the penthouse which collapsed first.

6) The penthouse fell first, followed by the rest of the building shortly after.

7) The collapse happened from the bottom.

8) Photographic evidence of large smoke plumes against the back of B7. Plumes of smoke so large you can't see the entire rear of the 47 story office building.

9) Silverstein is not a demolition expert and was talking to a fire fighter and not a demolition expert. Why would he use the word "Pull" to describe the demolition to a fire fighter?

10) Silverstein denies "Pull" means "Controlled demolition". He said it means "Pull" the teams out of the building.

11) Silverstein did not make the decision to "Pull". (Whatever that means) "they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

12) Another fire fighter used "Pull" to describe the decision made to get him out of the building.

What we don't have...

1) Clear view of the large hole

2) Number of columns and location of columns taken out by the tower impact

3) Clear view of all the fires seen on the south side

4) Any sign of an actual explosive.

Maybe none of these things by themselves mean anything but together it means there is no case. The person who said "Pull" and started this cascade later clarified. Fireman use the word "Pull" to describe getting out of a building and the person who made the order was not Silverstein according to the same first interview.

9/11 conspiracy sites are being dishonest. You have to ask yourself why?

They are interviewing this woman with Building 7 in the background because they knew well in advance the building was going to collapse. The reporter says “This is it” as if they are waiting for the collapse. Then the other reporter says “What we’ve been fearing all afternoon has finally happened.” Why did they fear a controlled demolition? If it was a secret demolition for money why did the media know about it ahead of time?

There is no doubt "Pull" means pull the firemen out.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
There is no doubt "Pull" means pull the firemen out.

most likely.