Author Topic: Guys who keep the most/least of their gains after a cycle.  (Read 1707 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Guys who keep the most/least of their gains after a cycle.
« on: April 05, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
Share some stories of people you know who have kept almost all or lost almost all of their gains when coming off steroids.

Tom Prince is a guy who lost all his gains after coming off, going from 300+ lbs to 175 lbs.
shotgun on the team

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Guys who keep the most/least of their gains after a cycle.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »
there was this guy at my gym. typical person who looks for fast results.
all ego lifting, no idea what the hell he is doing, talking between sets.
anyway he probably trained for less than a year in total, he got on some gear and looked really good. def good response to gear, started coming in tank tops all proud of himself. then he disappeared for few months, appeared again looking worse than when he started, grew a gut, as if he never trained. apparently he had some health problems and had to stop training.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 04:36:19 PM »
there was this guy at my gym. typical person who looks for fast results.
all ego lifting, no idea what the hell he is doing, talking between sets.
anyway he probably trained for less than a year in total, he got on some gear and looked really good. def good response to gear, started coming in tank tops all proud of himself. then he disappeared for few months, appeared again looking worse than when he started, grew a gut, as if he never trained. apparently he had some health problems and had to stop training.

were his health problems related to gear?
shotgun on the team

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 04:39:33 PM »
Share some stories of people you know who have kept almost all or lost almost all of their gains when coming off steroids.

Tom Prince is a guy who lost all his gains after coming off, going from 300+ lbs to 175 lbs.
Prince was really ill, so he is hardly typical.
I trained with ( a few times not regular) a former top AAU Mr America guy named Rick Poston in Tampa.
He would be off his cycle and lose some of his hardness and density but maintained a good 85-90% of his mass over the years . He never did a boat load of juice , at least he said he didn't.He was pretty honest and trained heavy and hard core year round, so that may have helped as well?????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 04:44:25 PM »
there was this bartender at a club I play at.   Obnoxious kid.  Flexing his dimples all the time, chain smoking and flirting with taken girls, all that.

Anyway, he blew up overnight, put on 20 pounds, completely on his arms.  They didn't look like they belonged on him.  he must have trained them every day.  And he walked around like hot shit.  All the girls checked him out, called him a bodybuilder, etc.  I could normally not give a shit about other dudes in a bar, but this guy annoyed me.

anyway, he must have lost his gear connect because his arms shrunk down from jacked to 12 inches in about 3 weeks.  He no longer exudes that arrogance, which is good.  must be humbling for gear users to lose it all and get the looks from people that say 'where did it all go?'

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 01:51:26 AM »
there was this bartender at a club I play at.   Obnoxious kid.  Flexing his dimples all the time, chain smoking and flirting with taken girls, all that.

Anyway, he blew up overnight, put on 20 pounds, completely on his arms.  They didn't look like they belonged on him.  he must have trained them every day.  And he walked around like hot shit.  All the girls checked him out, called him a bodybuilder, etc.  I could normally not give a shit about other dudes in a bar, but this guy annoyed me.

anyway, he must have lost his gear connect because his arms shrunk down from jacked to 12 inches in about 3 weeks.  He no longer exudes that arrogance, which is good.  must be humbling for gear users to lose it all and get the looks from people that say 'where did it all go?'

It must have been a synthol case. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 01:54:06 AM »

Great story......
HAHA, RON.....

io856

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 02:05:29 AM »

Its a pity 15000 posts on a bodybuilding forum doesn't get that sort of attention at the bar.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 02:10:16 AM »
this thread got potential for gymstories.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 02:18:59 AM »

Reminds me of someone I trained with - it still boggles my mind how some people just put on size on one bodypart and the rest staying the same - how is this possible.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 04:02:49 AM »
was a guy at my old gym, would loose 2 stone over night soon as he came off,,,, he still looked amazing, and was still fuck off strong, im talking repping with 4 plates on the bench.... didnt loose or gain a pound of fat, and would blow back up as quik as he lost it,,, amazing genes and genetic response to gear... he never competed either, i think he could have went pretty far

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 06:43:48 PM »
ttt
shotgun on the team

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »
Its a pity 15000 posts on a bodybuilding forum doesn't get that sort of attention at the bar.

Hey Bluto!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »
It doesnt!? WTF!   >:(

*DOOR SLAM*