Author Topic: big ass fookin arms  (Read 5435 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
big ass fookin arms
« on: April 05, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

Whether or not he would take Kimbo I don't know.  But I sure as hell wouldn't want to mess with him.  A few hundred years of hard labour and selective breeding gets you places.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: big ass fookin arms
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 02:23:51 PM »
That's not victor richards!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 02:29:21 PM »
is that Bob "the beast" Sapp?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »
I didnt understand one word of that.  :-\

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »

You racist bastard!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
ummm,  i would say 28-30% bf.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 03:19:33 PM »
I would say 29% or 31% body fat.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 03:21:02 PM »
A big, fat and dumb low life.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »
The big 'tub of lard'.

The funny-part is when the 'other hairdresser' stands above him and starts 'silently mimmicking' him.  The 'tub of lard' gets all insecure.

The 'tub of lard' is pathetic and sad. The whole 'self-confidence/bravado thing' is  easily knocked out of him by the comical-hairdresser's antics! 

Hahahaha -Just anothere useless piece of lard.  Another worthless contributor to the gene pool!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »
The big 'tub of lard'.

The funny-part is when the 'other hairdresser' stands above him and starts 'silently mimmicking' him.  The 'tub of lard' gets all insecure.

The 'tub of lard' is pathetic and sad. The whole 'self-confidence/bravado thing' is  easily knocked out of him by the comical-hairdresser's antics! 

Hahahaha -Just anothere useless piece of lard.  Another worthless contributor to the gene pool!

What do you think his IQ and educational background is?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »
He is just another victim. 

Probably abused as a child. 

Felt the need to become big and powerful to compensate for low esteem.

He is just another Lou Ferrigno-type personality.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »
That's a big fucking dude!
Spirit of Truth

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »
gigantic motherfuccker and looks like he can fight and whoever called him "fat" or a "tub of lard" doesn't know what they're talking about, the guy has visible horseshoes in his tris at what appears to be close to 300 pounds, probably strong as a bull.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »
hahahahhaaa, i'm still laughing at the skinny jealous homos calling this guy fat. ;D

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »
gigantic motherfuccker and looks like he can fight and whoever called him "fat" or a "tub of lard" doesn't know what they're talking about, the guy has visible horseshoes in his tris at what appears to be close to 300 pounds, probably strong as a bull.

It's called a defense mechanism to hide their jealousy.  I'd love to see his face as one of these guys walks up to him at 5'10 180 and tells him that they actually have more muscle on them than he does.  Except that would never happen.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
It's called a defense mechanism to hide their jealousy.  I'd love to see his face as one of these guys walks up to him at 5'10 180 and tells him that they actually have more muscle on them than he does.  Except that would never happen.
hahahhaa, or the time tested, "if you dieted down to negative 68 percent bodyfat like me you'd be 113 pounds with 4 inch arms". ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »

Same here, enormous arms though.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 04:25:13 PM »
The big 'tub of lard'.

what are you smoking this guy is a monster, don't be jealous that you can't reach 200lbs naturally.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »
squadfather is right as usual and saves you all from becoming imprisoned by your own stupidity.

all the cowardly roaches who live in fear of posting their picture choose to slam a guy with arms that are impressive.

pathetic failures who have achieved NOTHING

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »
he's soft.  has no heart.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »
is that Bob "the beast" Sapp?

No, i think bob would own kimbo though

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »
The big 'tub of lard'.

Are you fucking kidding me?... that guy has monster triceps... if he gave a shit to get lean he'd easily have 20" arms. Fuck some people are retards... you're probly some little white trash 130lb kid with 13" arms and a sad excuse of a mustache... prove me wrong twink.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me?... that guy has monster triceps... if he gave a shit to get lean he'd easily have 20" arms. Fuck some people are retards... you're probly some little white trash 130lb kid with 13" arms and a sad excuse of a mustache... prove me wrong twink.

the guy is massive.... but he doesn't have any spirit.  the xhibit looking clown comes out and mocks him, and he looks to the floor in shame.  Imagine arnold if big Lou had mocked him like that.  A true warrior would have responded in a way to make that skinny hairdresser look like the punk that he is. 

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »
Big ass mofo! :o :o  Seems like a charasmatic dude too, bet he bounces from house to house in the hood beding other peoples babies mamas. . . probably never seen without carrying around a bucket of churches chicken.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 04:57:59 PM »
I don't know, i just feel kind of sorry for this sack-of-shit.  He has this vacant stare. Seems disilluisioned.

We are given one chance in life, and if we are born into a family with nothing, then chances are we will amount to nothing!

This tub of lard in my opinion is 'a nothing'.  His eyes have an emptyness that just screams misery and dejection.

Another sad MoFo.  He is a symbol of society that exploits the 'have-nots' and rewards the 'haves.'