Author Topic: My interview in BBing.com on Drug testing  (Read 1485 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: My interview in BBing.com on Drug testing
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »
Interesting.

Ali, how did you figure out the detection time of different steroids? Just trial and error?

What you say about the overall winner never failing makes me think the pro hopefuls go in fully loaded and hope they win their pro card.

Also interesting that you pretty much admit that you're a drug connection for your athletes. This is probably the main reason you get clients right?  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:17:44 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 04:36:06 AM »
Interesting.

Ali, how did you figure out the detection time of different steroids? Just trial and error?

What you say about the overall winner never failing makes me think the pro hopefuls go in fully loaded and hope they win their pro card.

Also interesting that you pretty much admit that you're a drug connection for your athletes. This is probably the main reason you get clients right?  ;)

They are know by experience … a lot of them was already known … but the internet messed things up and a lot of people thought whatever you read on the net is true till they failed the test … still … there are certain substance not known by a lot of the bodybuilder and how long they stay but know to a very few … and that’s the edge some have over other

There are still a lot of rugs that no one knows how long it stays in the system cause no one will risk and not a lot of people have access to good labs who can do these test.

Nutritionist should only recommend drug … and that is what most of the top guys do … selling doesn’t make you a trainer or a preparer … and I always tell people don’t buy drugs from the guy who actually trains you cause he will sell you whatever he has and tell you it is the best 

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 06:41:41 AM »
In one of the World Championships a whole team didn't give urine sample and said they couldn't urinate. And the authorities let them get away with it. In another World Championship a bodybuilder went in with clean urine in his mouth and just spit that into the collection vessel.

WTF is wrong with these people?!    >:(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 06:58:06 AM »
… but the internet messed things up and a lot of people thought whatever you read on the net is true till they failed the test …
That's very true. I've always said the detection times posted on various forums aren't worth a shit. Some detection times are shorter than listed and some are longer.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 08:13:48 AM »

"Instead of choosing two athletes to undergo the test, do it for the top five or even top ten. Because if you do a test for only two, what makes you so sure that the next guy who takes his place is clean? The money can be taken from the federations that participate by increasing the sanction or registration fee."

Agree

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »
What are the consiquences when caught positive? only disqualification?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »

the same guy probably takes loads to the face more often then Md's very own DA...A cup full of piss doesn't seem so bad

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 06:21:20 AM »

Cause everyone wants to win … That’s Why People use steroids in the first place …

What are the consiquences when caught positive? only disqualification?

The first offence he should be banned for 2 years and loose his placing … then he has to pay some amount + his federation to the IFBB … the second time he will be banned for life and he and his federation will again be fined for a bigger amount of money … however that has not been practiced for the past several years … we see people fail drug tests for more than 3 times and still come back (even after 2003) and we see guys treated differently … it all ends up on who you know and if you have the top guys’ good gracious …

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 03:05:59 AM »
Alpha-reductase inhibitors: or 5A-R inhibitors. These have the tendency to block the enzyme that converts testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and like anti Aromatize it doesn't give you any extra strength but is suspicious in the eyes of the authorities as being administrated while on Testosterone e.g., finasteride (Proscar/ Propecia), dutasteride - A Brazilian football/soccer player (Romario) failed the doping test for "Finastride" and claimed he was using it to prevent hair loss.

That's news to me

But it justifies the quads on Roberto Carlos

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 07:51:29 AM »
Cause everyone wants to win … That’s Why People use steroids in the first place …

The first offence he should be banned for 2 years and loose his placing … then he has to pay some amount + his federation to the IFBB … the second time he will be banned for life and he and his federation will again be fined for a bigger amount of money … however that has not been practiced for the past several years … we see people fail drug tests for more than 3 times and still come back (even after 2003) and we see guys treated differently … it all ends up on who you know and if you have the top guys’ good gracious …

Yeah, but there's a difference between taking steroids and putting someone else's urine in your mouth!  :-X

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 12:29:18 AM »
Alpha-reductase inhibitors: or 5A-R inhibitors. These have the tendency to block the enzyme that converts testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and like anti Aromatize it doesn't give you any extra strength but is suspicious in the eyes of the authorities as being administrated while on Testosterone e.g., finasteride (Proscar/ Propecia), dutasteride - A Brazilian football/soccer player (Romario) failed the doping test for "Finastride" and claimed he was using it to prevent hair loss.

That's news to me

But it justifies the quads on Roberto Carlos

Romario was reinstated 6 weeks ago ... if my memory serves

Yeah, but there's a difference between taking steroids and putting someone else's urine in your mouth!  :-X

everyone wants to win ... so they are willing to do what ever it takes

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 01:28:30 PM »

this is the show i did regarding drug test in Olympics

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ultimate/2008/08/19/big-nation-radio

and it ended up here on steroid.com

http://www.steroid.com/blog/2008/

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 02:24:54 PM »
ALi how many middle east athletes did you help cheat the drug test for the olympics?

this is the show i did regarding drug test in Olympics

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ultimate/2008/08/19/big-nation-radio

and it ended up here on steroid.com

http://www.steroid.com/blog/2008/