Author Topic: Does Vince Goodrum know the basics of dieting?  (Read 8215 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Does Vince Goodrum know the basics of dieting?
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2008, 09:41:32 AM »

won't recover?

from what?

please.

lol.

you're the one spamming a thread with pics of some guy that isnt me. you have posted 3-4 different pics of some guy you have saved to your hard drive as you cannot battle me with words due to your lack of cognitive intelligence.

frankly, i enjoy the fact i am so far into that pea sized cavern you call a brain that you feel the need to do so.

please, to all you simpletons who i have hurt such as yourself, keep posting the pics, it only shows me how much i affect you.

just for you, cupcake...

BOOOM...

sweet RED X................. ::) ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
I'm not 100% convinced, but after this weekend's bbq I'm thinking some pork fajitas may be better than chicken.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2008, 09:45:15 AM »
I could sit out and you apes throw feces at yourself but I thought I'd answer the question.

I'm not one dimensional like most personal trainers.  What I mean is that your typical personal trainer only shows people how to use exercise equipment and that's about it.  Some trainers whose names I won't mention think that their ISSA Personal Training Certification is all they need and fail to learn anything else.  Most trainers fail simply because they spend more time showing their customers how superior they are compared to them.  It happens a lot and they end up losing their clients to someone like me

I on the other hand focus on a person's whole body needs which involves a combination of exercise, nutritional therapy, and healthy cooking as well.

By doing so, my customers and clients feel that their money was well spent and most importantly they get results so when they need anything else they come back to me.     

JerryMe, when you met me you shook my hand and acted all buddy buddy with me at the Olympia which is why I was supicious of your behavior and didn't say much to you and I was obviously correct in my assessment.  You have no business telling me what I should do.  The whole purpose of the posedown was for entertainment and it certainly wasn't a bodybuilding show. 

Also, please do not associate me with ALR whatsoever.  I kept my promise and after I finished the stack they gave me, I sent pictures of myself to the company showing the real me at 179 pounds and in ripped condition and they declined to use my image or offer anything of additional value. 

I haven't shown or posted the pictures from January because I'm currently working out an agreement with another company.  ALR was stupid for not snatching up an opportunity as my horrible Metrolina pictures are of legend on the internet and to not cash in on that is crazy.

That's all for now, I have to get back to work   

A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2008, 09:46:42 AM »

3..............2........ ...............1 BABABABABBABOOOOOM!! WATCH OUT FOR THE MILK!!
Spirit of Truth

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2008, 09:48:04 AM »

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2008, 09:49:54 AM »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA You know his hands are bruised and bloodied from punching his poor computer desk!!!
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
sweet RED X................. ::) ::)

sorry there, sweettits.

i have never posted a photo before, thus the 'red x'. however i have just recently mastered it and am quite proud of myself for doing so. it took me 5 minutes to figure out. i can well imagine the months you must have spent doing so.

now, onto more important things...ahem...

dude, you look like a bag of shit. seriously. and you embarrass yourself further by getting on stage?

perhaps you and goodrum should consider professional help for your delusions.

then again, sparky, i'm glad your such a train wreck. you offer a much needed amusing respite from the easy job of running the squad into the ground all day.

b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2008, 09:59:39 AM »
sorry there, sweettits.

i have never posted a photo before, thus the 'red x'. however i have just recently mastered it and am quite proud of myself for doing so. it took me 5 minutes to figure out. i can well imagine the months you must have spent doing so.

dude, you look like a bag of shit. seriously. and you embarrass yourself further by getting on stage?

then again, sparky, i'm glad your such a train wreck. you offer a much needed amusing respite from the easy job of running the squad into the ground all day.

Brutal attempt at using your picture as your avatar to pretend like those tits aren't yours!!
Spirit of Truth

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2008, 10:01:05 AM »
Vince...for your information..I wasnt putting you down. I tried to be encouraging toward you.

I have stopped making fun of you a long time ago. I actually felt bad when I made fun of you and others on here.  Unlike others on here, I do have a conscience.... Unlike others, I do believe in you... I believe that anyone can acheive anything if they really want it bad enough...

If its any consolation to you, I apologize for making fun of you. I know it hurts to be made fun of...Ive been there and knows how it feels....if you read my post, you would see that my postings never made fun of you anymore..I havent done that since October 2007...

People dont take criticism well... there are good people who want to be honest with you on here to let you know what you can be doing better...and those are the ones who are trying to be your real supporters....they are giving you the real truth....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2008, 10:03:02 AM »
If I ever find my old Dukes of Hazzard lunch box I'm puttin that shit on ebay quick.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
sorry there, sweettits.

They say a Picture speaks louder than words ........................ ..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »
Good transformation, Mike. Muscletech should put you in one of their ads. You even got better looking, too.  :D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2008, 10:19:24 AM »

HAHAHA Owned!!
Spirit of Truth

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2008, 10:21:41 AM »
Vince...for your information..I wasnt putting you down. I tried to be encouraging toward you.

I have stopped making fun of you a long time ago. I actually felt bad when I made fun of you and others on here.  Unlike others on here, I do have a conscience.... Unlike others, I do believe in you... I believe that anyone can acheive anything if they really want it bad enough...

If its any consolation to you, I apologize for making fun of you. I know it hurts to be made fun of...Ive been there and knows how it feels....if you read my post, you would see that my postings never made fun of you anymore..I havent done that since October 2007...

People dont take criticism well... there are good people who want to be honest with you on here to let you know what you can be doing better...and those are the ones who are trying to be your real supporters....they are giving you the real truth....

JerryMe, making a statement that I don't have the commitment to train and diet is talking out of your ass.  Not only that, you shake my hand and then you take pictures specifically aiming at the area where I have gyno is simply two faced.

Did you even bother taking any actual pictures of me doing the actual 8 mandatory poses???  NO....you just took pictures of me in ackward positions

I irk at meeting people with alternate motives which you had that day.  You shake my hand and act all friendly to me yet in your mind you're waiting to plant the knife in the back which you did very nicely. 

I hope it was worth it, JerryMe, because you won't have another chance at it.  Next time you come up to me, I'm simply going to do a Shawn Ray and walk the other way.               
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »

nice work mikey.

not only do you sever to embarrass yourself further by 'owning' some stooge who posts on bodybuilding.com, you actually compare yourself to him in side by sides.

you must be very proud.

nice work, indeed.

lol.
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »
sorry there, sweettits.

::)

You win 1 out of 2.  You're arms are smaller but your guts bigger.....
A

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »
"no one" in all of "his" glory

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »
Good transformation, Mike. Muscletech should put you in one of their ads. You even got better looking, too.  :D

HAHAHAHH!!!..............i take no pleasure in "no ones" Demise here on get-big,if no one hadn't stalked/followed myself and Laura around on every thread/insulting us spewing hate and venom at every opportunity ,i would not be forced to reveal him for the fat/lactating slob that he is,it pains me greatly to reveal just what a disgusting POS he actually is................as is usually the case/those he talk the most shit

usually look like this
(link to thread "exposing" no one)
The "no one thread"

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.0

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »

::)

You win 1 out of 2.  You're arms are smaller but your guts bigger.....

actually vincent, i was addressing arvillia there.

but thanks for owning yourself further.

b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 10:28:43 AM »
I took a shit yesterday and one of the turds was so ugly and stinky, I named it 'No one' before flushing it down. True story :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »
I took a shit yesterday and one of the turds was so ugly and stinky, I named it 'No one' before flushing it down. True story :-\

That turd could make the guiness book...it's the only piece of feces on earth with epic gyno  hahaha

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »
Vince...I am being honest....

If you really trained and dieted hard, you would be making progress. There is definately something you are doing wrong wether its your diet or training or sleeping habits...

There are a lot of us who made incredible transformations because we "applied" ourselves or sought help from someone who knew more about dieting or training... i.e....Arvilla, Candizzle, ect....

Vince Basile wanted to help you....Arvilla wanted to help you... you turned down the very ones who wanted to help you...why Vince?

When are you going to prove your doubters wrong?

You keep saying you are going to come in ripped and more muscular but that never happens! Do you know what your doing wrong?

To shut us up, tell us why you come in less than spectacular condition... is it your diet, training....what is it?

Please tell us Vince.....

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »
HAHAHAHH!!!..............i take no pleasure in "no ones" Demise here on get-big,if no one hadn't stalked/followed myself and Laura around on every thread/insulting us spewing hate and venom at every opportunity ,i would not be forced to reveal him for the fat/lactating slob that he is,it pains me greatly to reveal just what a disgusting POS he actually is................as is usually the case/those he talk the most shit

usually look like this
(link to thread "exposing" no one)
The "no one thread"

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.0

blah blah blah.

stalk? not so much.

it's just that you and your 'woman' make such easy targets.

i truthfully have never seen such attention whores in my life, and what is great about it is that if you had any kind of life off line, you wouldn't need one on here.

as for spewing hate, i guess now your reaping what you sow after 4 years of running your mouth claiming to be the toughest man on earth.

you just make it way to easy, cupcake.

as for my demise- stick around cause i'm not going anywhere.

;)
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2008, 10:32:09 AM »
actually vincent, i was addressing arvillia there.

but thanks for owning yourself further.

And I'm going to address your spelling.  Now tuck your gut in and go on a fucking diet you fat Onlyme pig
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2008, 10:32:24 AM »
Poor no one!! :'(
Spirit of Truth