Author Topic: I could be in the NBA if i could match this derrick rose dunk  (Read 5972 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: I could be in the NBA if i could match this derrick rose dunk
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 01:07:40 PM »
Manute was a designated three-point shooter/shot blocker ;D
Air Falcon

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »
Check out this ESPN article. Apparently, Derrick is an avid follower of the Adonis Principles!!

SAN ANTONIO -- Memphis freshman sensation Derrick Rose had a stomach ailment that forced him to miss media sessions Sunday, but will play in the national championship game against Kansas on Monday night.

Rose received treatment from trainers instead of talking to reporters. Shortly after, the school released a statement settling any doubt about his status.

Teammates weren't too worried.

"He eats Gummy Bears and Starburst for breakfast, and Twizzlers and Honey Buns for dinner. That's why his stomach hurts," fellow guard Chris Douglas-Roberts said. "We tell Derrick the whole year, 'Stop eating so many Gummy Bears and Sour Straws.' But he can't. ... Nobody eats Gummy Bears more than him."

Sunday afternoon, Rose walked into a scheduled group interview with all the starters and coach John Calipari, then went over to Calipari and whispered something to him. They went into the hall together, then Calipari returned alone.

"He said his stomach was bothering him," Calipari said. "I told him to go back and see the trainer."

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 03:45:27 PM »
Manute was a designated three-point shooter/shot blocker ;D

What a fucking monster...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »
Check out this ESPN article. Apparently, Derrick is an avid follower of the Adonis Principles!!

SAN ANTONIO -- Memphis freshman sensation Derrick Rose had a stomach ailment that forced him to miss media sessions Sunday, but will play in the national championship game against Kansas on Monday night.

Rose received treatment from trainers instead of talking to reporters. Shortly after, the school released a statement settling any doubt about his status.

Teammates weren't too worried.

"He eats Gummy Bears and Starburst for breakfast, and Twizzlers and Honey Buns for dinner. That's why his stomach hurts," fellow guard Chris Douglas-Roberts said. "We tell Derrick the whole year, 'Stop eating so many Gummy Bears and Sour Straws.' But he can't. ... Nobody eats Gummy Bears more than him."

Sunday afternoon, Rose walked into a scheduled group interview with all the starters and coach John Calipari, then went over to Calipari and whispered something to him. They went into the hall together, then Calipari returned alone.

"He said his stomach was bothering him," Calipari said. "I told him to go back and see the trainer."

no they love making up wack stories like this to get people to try diets like that and epically fail miserably because "derrick rose did it that way so can i" mentality

this is a good way to through your opponent off

A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »
This shit is unreal 5'7"!!
Spirit of Truth

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 08:08:34 PM »
This shit is unreal 5'7"!!

Not really....most getbiggers can pull off these same dunks, they just don't like to show off

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »
The Coach can do that easily

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »
Yes, I can also run 4.1 40, have a 45in vert and shoot 4 holes in one per game. My real name is actually Kim Jong Ill !