Author Topic: HAHAHHAHAA, HOLY SHIT, I FOUND A PICTURE OF "JASON ARMSTRONG"!!!!!!!  (Read 6977 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: HAHAHHAHAA, HOLY SHIT, I FOUND A PICTURE OF "JASON ARMSTRONG"!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2008, 08:34:56 AM »
this pooer faggottt gets owned so many times a day we lose count.

hahahah look at this bottom twink, poor guy spends half his time on getbig, the other half buying "used shit" on buy.com.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2008, 08:35:03 AM »
hahahahhaa, looks like "jason" and "jedi knight" would make great gay lovers, they could have sex on a hammock and not even make it buckle an inch because their combined weights is only 181 pounds, only problem they have is figuring out who's gonna do the fuccking since they're both little bottom twinks. ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2008, 08:35:39 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAAAA Squadfather you totally destroyed this diseased little queef... This puny little runt is totally obsessed with you. His hatred for you must be wrecking his blood pressure and cortisol levels.

Imagine him kicking his bowl of captain crunch back at his mom in a tantrum of rage as he rants about how much he hates you HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2008, 08:38:15 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAAAA Squadfather you totally destroyed this diseased little queef... This puny little runt is totally obsessed with you. His hatred for you must be wrecking his blood pressure and cortisol levels.

Imagine him kicking his bowl of captain crunch back at his mom in a tantrum of rage as he rants about how much he hates you HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
hahahahhaha, he's got bigger worries than me at the moment, he's got to figure out how he's going to not get in trouble by bringing in all the used condoms filled with 68 year old bears sperm to the tax office to prove how he "earned" his money this year. ;D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2008, 08:38:52 AM »
hahahah look at the poor squadfather, broke, his wife cheats on him, Poor guy is getting OWNED left and right.

hahahahahahaa

look at that belly. LooKs like Pandaemonium and Squad are the "overweight lovers"

CHECK OUT THE OVERWEIGHT GAY LOVERS,,,,HAHAHAHAHAA

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »
dAMM SQUAD, u got owned,,,u actually let another guy sleep with your wife. WTF

i know right..hahahaha

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:55 AM »
Squadfather why did u tell them about us?  I am mad at u.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »
how many responses did you get on this "profile on BottomTwinks.com, Jay the Jedi? ;D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2008, 08:44:26 AM »
Squad, give it up man,,everyone knows those pictures are fake. You are 36 years old man. Act like it. WHats with letting ur wife sleep with another guy? Squad u are a twink man. I asked NeverTrustaBlonde and she confirmed that u are gay.

Oh shit,,,,hahahahahah ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2008, 09:51:25 AM »

Oh shit,,,,hahahahahah ;D

poor fat kid is scrambling.... ;D

give me some advice JK?...should I post a pic of me...let's say of getbig quality? perhaps a funhouse mirror pic? or maybe my reflection on window panes? :-*
cell phone pic?.shirt on and from the back maybe??....it doesn't matter that people know squatfatter is a liar and this thread is a lie....look what they did with the thread in which that guy took a vid of him lifting....they still won't man up and admit they were owned and wrong....

it's kind of getting boring .....anyway poor delusional fks.

Getbig is fun and that's what I am here for these guys treat it like REAL life cause they have none.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »
hahahahhaa, looks like "jason" and "jedi knight" would make great gay lovers, they could have sex on a hammock and not even make it buckle an inch because their combined weights is only 181 pounds, only problem they have is figuring out who's gonna do the fuccking since they're both little bottom twinks. ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  I love how these two fagg&ts have to stick up for each other because no one else will.  They're like the chess club in high school that the football team beats up every day and steals their lunch money.

We of course are the football team here ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
poor fat kid is scrambling.... ;D

give me some advice JK?...should I post a pic of me...let's say of getbig quality? perhaps a funhouse mirror pic? or maybe my reflection on window panes? :-*
cell phone pic?.shirt on and from the back maybe??....it doesn't matter that people know squatfatter is a liar and this thread is a lie....look what they did with the thread in which that guy took a vid of him lifting....they still won't man up and admit they were owned and wrong....

it's kind of getting boring .....anyway poor delusional fks.

Getbig is fun and that's what I am here for these guys treat it like REAL life cause they have none.

I gotta say, dude, when "jediknight" is the only one who will stick up for you on this site...well, let's just say that's pathetic.  In case you didn't catch it, "jedi" got exposed for being a shit-talking twink who loves "a hard wetty" after a good workout.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2008, 11:07:47 AM »

Captain Crunch with Crunchberries kicks ass. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »
I gotta say, dude, when "jediknight" is the only one who will stick up for you on this site...well, let's just say that's pathetic.  In case you didn't catch it, "jedi" got exposed for being a shit-talking twink who loves "a hard wetty" after a good workout.

dude at least you and chaos look like you work out and follow a diet ..poor squatfatty gets giggly with it.

The only reason Igave you and chaos and man of steel is because you sided with squatfatty...nothing personal towards you or him or who ever it's the internet.....

Hit the "X" and it's gone. Not real life but for some people like squatfatty it's their life guy ahs over 50000 posts on here alone with 3 different main handles and the gimmicks he shares with others...

I don't know jedi knight nor no one or the rest of the guys that are "exposed" just a common theme where the anonymous entity of the internet allows people to cut and paste pictures and say it's someone else with out proof.

Keep it coming fatty squad it's kinda fun watching you melt.

Then maybe I'll post my pic and you'll be owned once again.

But let's let this go a while longer the longer the better....

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2008, 12:04:28 PM »
dude at least you and chaos look like you work out and follow a diet ..poor squatfatty gets giggly with it.

The only reason Igave you and chaos and man of steel is because you sided with squatfatty...nothing personal towards you or him or who ever it's the internet.....

Hit the "X" and it's gone. Not real life but for some people like squatfatty it's their life guy ahs over 50000 posts on here alone with 3 different main handles and the gimmicks he shares with others...

I don't know jedi knight nor no one or the rest of the guys that are "exposed" just a common theme where the anonymous entity of the internet allows people to cut and paste pictures and say it's someone else with out proof.

Keep it coming fatty squad it's kinda fun watching you melt.

Then maybe I'll post my pic and you'll be owned once again.

But let's let this go a while longer the longer the better....

Trust me ,Pandaemonium is just upset that you are ragging on the out of shape Squadfather. Both those guys are sloppy. Look at Pandaemonium, he gets ZERO respect here. Nobody likes him. He is sloppy fat and a wife beater. They use fake pictures to try and "expose", it's funny, they have no clue. Pandaemonium didn't expose anyone. He has nothing and is upset that I exposed him for the out of shape slob he is. The only people that agree with Pandaemonium or Squadfather are out of shape just like them. Thats why they try and call people out, cause they are so out of shape they have nothing else. Pandaemonium already admitted that he and Squadfather hooked up and if u ask anyone , there are rumors that Squad is a closet homo. Pandaemonium admitted he hooked up with him. Thats why they are so bitter. I exposed them for being closet homos.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:12 PM »

Trust me ,Pandaemonium is just upset that you are ragging on the out of shape Squadfather. Both those guys are sloppy. Look at Pandaemonium, he gets ZERO respect here. Nobody likes him. He is sloppy fat and a wife beater. They use fake pictures to try and "expose", it's funny, they have no clue. Pandaemonium didn't expose anyone. He has nothing and is upset that I exposed him for the out of shape slob he is. The only people that agree with Pandaemonium or Squadfather are out of shape just like them. Thats why they try and call people out, cause they are so out of shape they have nothing else. Pandaemonium already admitted that he and Squadfather hooked up and if u ask anyone , there are rumors that Squad is a closet homo. Pandaemonium admitted he hooked up with him. Thats why they are so bitter. I exposed them for being closet homos.
Obsession meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »
Actually Jediknight im follwing SFs adavice on getting my squat poundage up and its working. certainly given more good advice than you homo

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »
Actually Jediknight im follwing SFs adavice on getting my squat poundage up and its working.

hahahahahahahaah   oh brother, I bet your making "major" progress. hahahahahahahahahaha..ta king advice from Mr.Quads himself..
 hahahahaha i bet he gives u great advice on training calves,,,

hahahhaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2008, 08:03:24 PM »

time to step away from the keyboard for a while, "Jay the Jedi Knight".  This stuff is obviously getting to you badly.

Nice sunglasses, by the way

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »

Ahahaha there isn't a single other place on the internet which causes me to laugh so much!  You guys really make my day.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2008, 02:07:38 AM »
epic thread

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2008, 01:37:53 PM »
Hmm Panda and SF look like powerful guys who can shift some weight, JK and Jason Armstrong look like queers! I imagine Jason would win in a cage fight simply because looking at him people would drop on the floor with laughter.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2008, 01:58:23 PM »
Hmm Panda and SF look like powerful guys who can shift some weight, JK and Jason Armstrong look like queers! I imagine Jason would win in a cage fight simply because looking at him people would drop on the floor with laughter.

haha  MoralMan, what do you think of this guy?  He goes by the handle "no one" on this site.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »
keep this thread going guys...
the longer it goes and the more times fatsquatty lies the better it will be when I post a pic.

Not yet.

let it brew.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2008, 03:43:26 PM »
keep this thread going guys...
the longer it goes and the more times fatsquatty lies the better it will be when I post a pic.

Not yet.

let it brew.

how's it going skinny spic, did you train today and press the 30's on the flat bench................... ............BOOOOOOOOOOO OMMMMMMMMM ;D