Author Topic: RIP!  (Read 8757 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 12:09:40 AM »
true dat, and a bad toupee...I loved it when that fat liberal guy owned him in his own house...hahaha

Michael Moore didn't own shit you homo. Who the fuck 'owns' a 80 year old man with alzeimers?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 12:14:39 AM »
RIP Heston. 

Goat- Remember, Republicans and democrats both okay'd that brady Bill bullshit. 

Bush could have repealed it on Day 1 in office, but chose to let it sunset so as to pacify the soccer moms by ending it under the radar.

President 240 would have worn a .45 on the hip during inauguration then tossed out clips into the crowd for all to enjoy.  And he would have wiped his ass with the brady bill after a nice big lunch on inauguration day.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
he was just that bad an actor.  :'(

Weird how people who have never acted or have any idea what it takes to be an actor are the ones who call Oscar Award winning actors and an Lifetime Achievement award winner bad actors.  Please convince all of us what your qualifications are to say he was just a bad actor.  Please list just a few of your acting awards and maybe a few of your blockbuster hits.  Thanks in advance, we are honored to have you here. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 12:22:33 AM »
Weird how people who have never acted or have any idea what it takes to be an actor are the ones who call Oscar Award winning actors and an Lifetime Achievement award winner bad actors.  Please convince all of us what your qualifications are to say he was just a bad actor.  Please list just a few of your acting awards and maybe a few of your blockbuster hits.  Thanks in advance, we are honored to have you here. ::)

dude, you don't have to be a successful actor to know good acting.

Britney spears is a horrible actress.  You see that movie Crossroads?  Me neither.

I don't need to be a singer or actor to know this.

Hell, my garbagemen are terrible, they leave my lids in the street and spill trash sometimes.  I've never gone to garbageman school, but I've seen enough of them over the years to know bad trash behavior when I see it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 12:23:35 AM »
How often do you hear about armed citizens making any sort of difference in common life/battling crime?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 12:35:21 AM »
How often do you hear about armed citizens making any sort of difference in common life/battling crime?

not too much when it happens, but there are hundreds of events per year, maybe thousands.

Gun magazines publish them.

My brother's pharmacy was robbed- two masked gunman entered with guns raised - the plan was to kill my bro and the other worker and grab a pallet of oxys.  He was armed and got lucky and fired first.  Wounded one and the other lost his nerve and my bro decided not to shoot him in back as he fled.  Both were caught ... once still craps in a bag now and got 11 years for the incidenct.

anyway, his story got 1 paragrph in the local newspaper, and 1 full page in some gun magazine a few months later with all the details.  And the local media did 1 video interview, and the only line they used was "i was scared".... not major coverage, as they don't want a million heros running around shooting.  But if you are capable, legal, and someone does intend to kill you, and the right thing happens, thry don't cover it much.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 12:38:16 AM »
not too much when it happens, but there are hundreds of events per year, maybe thousands.

My brother's pharmacy was robbed- two masked gunman entered with guns raised - the plan was to kill my bro and the other worker and grab a pallet of oxys.  He was armed and got lucky and fired first.  Wounded one and the other lost his nerve and my bro decided not to shoot him in back as he fled.  Both were caught ... once still craps in a bag now and got 11 years for the incidenct.

anyway, his story got 1 paragrph in the local newspaper, and 1 full page in some gun magazine a few months later with all the details.  And the local media did 1 video interview, and the only line they used was "i was scared".... not major coverage, as they don't want a million heros running around shooting.  But if you are capable, legal, and someone does intend to kill you, and the right thing happens, thry don't cover it much.

I agree that the capable and intelligent should be able to have guns, but as in many cases, a large enough faction of the population with guns ruins it for the rest of us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 12:39:59 AM »
I agree that the capable and intelligent should be able to have guns, but as in many cases, a large enough faction of the population with guns ruins it for the rest of us.

yep.  stupid asses shoot their toes off, cover up accidents, and generally let their emotions control situations.  And that's just the cops!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 12:54:22 AM »
Step outside the US for a moment and you'll see that arming the population probably caused more problems than it solved. 

Too late to disarm, though.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »
RIP to one of my Idols...

Why did you idolize him?
As empty as paradise

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 02:26:55 AM »
Cool actor, but slightly retarded.

A.I.P.  :'(

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 03:30:06 AM »
dude, you don't have to be a successful actor to know good acting.

Britney spears is a horrible actress.  You see that movie Crossroads?  Me neither.

I don't need to be a singer or actor to know this.

Hell, my garbagemen are terrible, they leave my lids in the street and spill trash sometimes.  I've never gone to garbageman school, but I've seen enough of them over the years to know bad trash behavior when I see it.

Those bitches broke the wheel off mine and didnt replace it. >:(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 03:38:46 AM »

God not this story again... ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 03:40:23 AM »

Michael Moore didn't own shit you ####. Who the fuck 'owns' a 80 year old man with alzeimers?

calm down "beener", he didnt have alzeimers at the time. :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 04:25:43 AM »
RIP Heston. 

Goat- Remember, Republicans and democrats both okay'd that brady Bill bullshit. 

Bush could have repealed it on Day 1 in office, but chose to let it sunset so as to pacify the soccer moms by ending it under the radar.

President 240 would have worn a .45 on the hip during inauguration then tossed out clips into the crowd for all to enjoy.  And he would have wiped his ass with the brady bill after a nice big lunch on inauguration day.
um you were funnier when you wern't a gimmick, 240

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 04:32:09 AM »
:(

DA would look better than he does with charlton hestons rug

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 04:32:43 AM »
HAHAHAHA he was a typical senile old American racist. his arrogance and idiocy was a joke to me.

don't rest in peace old man.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 05:27:57 AM »
Very wooden actor, but in some roles like Will Penny it worked very well. Some of his better later stuff was pretty campy: Planet of the Apes, Omega Man, Soylent Green, etc. Goodnight funnyman.

RAMMING SPEED!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 05:35:04 AM »
HAHAHAHA he was a typical senile old American racist. his arrogance and idiocy was a joke to me.

he hated nixon, he cant be all bad!   haha

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 06:02:44 AM »
Step outside the US for a moment and you'll see that arming the population probably caused more problems than it solved. 

Too late to disarm, though.

Agreed.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 07:11:07 AM »

Why play the race card asshat? He had strongly opposed racial segregation.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 07:15:57 AM »
He was a grade B actor, a religious and rightwing nutcase and just a bad person overall....

Grade B actor???? he won an OSCAR, douche bag.  but I am sure you have accomplished so much more than him.
you are gay.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2008, 07:49:42 AM »
Grade B actor???? he won an OSCAR, douche bag.  but I am sure you have accomplished so much more than him.
And Cary Grant never won one!? C'mon, you know better.  :)

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2008, 08:12:19 AM »

How old is Shatner?

And does anyone recall what became of that old dude in Texas who shot the two guys who were in the middle of robbing his neighbor's house? You know...they had him on 911 and they were trying to talk him out of 'interfering'?....and he was like 'the HELL with that...'

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »
How old is Shatner?

And does anyone recall what became of that old dude in Texas who shot the two guys who were in the middle of robbing his neighbor's house? You know...they had him on 911 and they were trying to talk him out of 'interfering'?....and he was like 'the HELL with that...'

LOL... really, he should have let the cops show up and deal with it.  Maybe go shoot out their tires if you're really that trigger happy and eager to save your neighbor's flatscreen TV.

Coldly icing two unarmed guys for a nonviolent crime (and not a forcible felony) is something you just don't want on your conscience.  Of course, in teh bgiger picture, he was probably a war vet, probably tired of seeing scum feast on the meek, and decided to set an example for all scum by taking these 2 outta circulation.  In a utilitarian sense, maybe he did it for the greater good.  In an emotion sense, those two home invaders deserve to be pinkmisted, sure.