Author Topic: paper cycle...thoughts?  (Read 3644 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
paper cycle...thoughts?
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:42:51 AM »
Hey, if one were looking for the following:
1. little sides, do not want to lose my hair, or get acne
2. add a solid keepable 10 pounds

thoughts on this paper cycle:
40 mg tbol x 7 weeks
40 mg anavar x 8 weeks

waste of money?  thoughts? 
you are gay.

4thAD

Re: paper cycle...thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 09:56:35 AM »
Why paper? The only one I ever heard of who actually had it dosed correct has been busted. I would think most paper orals would not be dosed correctly, but this is purely just my opinion. I have never used paper products. Where's the test? IMO oral only cycles are a waste. If you are scared of needles then your not ready for gear IMO.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »
its not being scared of needles, its using products known to produce lean gains of about 10 pounds with little to no sides...i want to keep my hair, no ance, and not grow tits.
I think this concept of "needing" test is bullshit.  I saw studies were AIDS pts were given only anavar, and they gained 10 pounds in a few months and did not even lift weights!  so this whole concept of needing test is BS.

as for paper products, I know that guy got busted, but I thought ****99 was still up and running with their paper products?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »
test prop has sides....acne/hair loss/ gyno

i prefer tbol, just like dianobol, but much less sides.
you are gay.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »
Why paper? The only one I ever heard of who actually had it dosed correct has been busted. I would think most paper orals would not be dosed correctly, but this is purely just my opinion. I have never used paper products. Where's the test? IMO oral only cycles are a waste. If you are scared of needles then your not ready for gear IMO.

I asked about paperbolics to trab back when he used to rule this place and it was worth to read his awesome messages (until you all allowed a 17 years old kid to ruin this place) so anyway, he didnt know too much about it but ive researched since then!
They come from thailand (where else hah) and the dosages are pretty much accurated, so far the paperbol and paperstrol are having some nice reviews among the spic community and the are no risk of infections, bad dosages/whatever.
Its also a pretty secure way to get anabolics in countries such as usa, since paperbolics are small as stamps so they can be delivered straight to your home by the dhl guy!

I hope nobody email me after reading this because i dont supply steroids (as gh15 accused me once hehe), just the oppinion of this poor skinny man that enjoy to get owned :)

ps: Rumours say theres a good supplier @ venezuela.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 02:07:55 PM »
You are correct Benz. I wonder what happened to Trab? We were good friends, outside of Getbig also...

As far as the brand you mentioned, i'm on their Turinabol 40 mg ed and will get that to 60 mg per day and nothing else and i'm getting great results!

I'm bigger and better than ever, i have gained weight and have not had any sides and i have even lost fat without dieting... So, go for it guys!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »
Hey, if one were looking for the following:
1. little sides, do not want to lose my hair, or get acne
2. add a solid keepable 10 pounds

thoughts on this paper cycle:
40 mg tbol x 7 weeks
40 mg anavar x 8 weeks

waste of money?  thoughts? 

I have never used the paper stuff before, BUT I have done oral only cycles of winnie a handful of times. You will get the lean gains, usually 5-8 pounds, just depends on diet and how long you use it. I like these type cycles every once in a while because recovery is a breeze and you keep most if not all of your gains, strength included. Libido goes in the pooper for me though, thats why so many say use the test, bangbros.com works as a good substitute for the test though. ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
You are correct Benz. I wonder what happened to Trab? We were good friends, outside of Getbig also...

As far as the brand you mentioned, i'm on their Turinabol 40 mg ed and will get that to 60 mg per day and nothing else and i'm getting great results!

I'm bigger and better than ever, i have gained weight and have not had any sides and i have even lost fat without dieting... So, go for it guys!

Too many idiots telling the others how to use roids even though they are on their first cycle.. ::)

Maybe trab finally moved to a small island and is living the dream now :)

Do you know if theres any other source than thailand for paperbolics?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »
Too many idiots telling the others how to use roids even though they are on their first cycle.. ::)

Do you know if theres any other source than thailand for paperbolics?

I have heard of China and also some have mentioned eastern Europe, but as far as my money goes it's Thailand all the way...

Trab and i sended e-mails back and forth for awhile and i took some long "breaks" from Getbig and so did he, all just because of this place is going (HAS ALREADY GONE) to HELL (EXCEPT FOR THE STEROID BOARD)...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »
use test prop, eq, winny, arimidex, ...that will be lean, quality, no sides..

Prop is probably the worst ester for gyno!

Hey worm cycle away with no test bro! You will find out the hard way. Unless you have aids, you probably shouldn't compare your self to aids patients. Do you have some kind of muscle wasting disease? I seriously doubt you will gain 10 pounds with anavar without proper diet and training.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »
I have heard of China and also some have mentioned eastern Europe, but as far as my money goes it's Thailand all the way...

Trab and i sended e-mails back and forth for awhile and i took some long "breaks" from Getbig and so did he, all just because of this place is going (HAS ALREADY GONE) to HELL (EXCEPT FOR THE STEROID BOARD)...

Not sure about china's quality but if i go this year again, i have plans to visit a company producing all kind of roids and supposed to be pretty legal. As for the breaks yeah its sometimes the way to go, just look at how someone right here is giving advices and getting owned in the next post, i miss the good advices, it wouldnt surprise me that anybody ends dead anytime soon thanks to the "advices" from this board.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 03:09:28 PM »
there you go , benz..

although what i was said was right on..

...and im not 17; you know this

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 03:23:17 PM »
there you go , benz..

there you go , benz..

You recommended prop ...and as 4thad said, its the worst for gyno, yet you are right? Please man, im not even going to insult you because theres nothing else to do with you. Just keep your comments out of this room, its not for 17 years old kids, some people is actually interested to read good advice that will minimize problems and if a poll were going on, im sure everybody would vote to see you either out of this board or not posting anything.

You dont need to recommend stuff here, you dont need to copy paste stuff you read on the internet to pose and/or compare yourself to the guys here that have been injecting roids back when you were taking pictures of yourself over a losy motorcycle or wrestling, just look, ASK if you dont know, dont even try to ask but at the same time try to prove that you have knowledge (which you obviously dont have).

And as i have told you a lot of times, dont give advices to the new comers, you know this is not like eating a candy, let them have the same opportunity you had here, to get advices from the ones who actually know their shit, before they follow trab and quit the best subforum @ getbig.

No insults this time, its time for you to stop it. Do the right thing and limit yourself to self owning in the other boards.

Have a nice day

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
prop and adex would not give any gyno. and prop adex and winny would definitely not give any gyno.

:)

i am correct in what i said.

you dont need to have experience to have knowledge

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:14 PM »
prop and adex would not give any gyno. and prop adex and winny would definitely not give any gyno.

:)

i am correct in what i said.

you dont need to have experience to have knowledge

prop ester yes, please leave the person alone. You have no knowledge (not solid at least) you are no doctor, you dont even study at any decent university. How about you try that first?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »
prop ester yes, please leave the person alone. You have no knowledge (not solid at least) you are no doctor, you dont even study at any decent university. How about you try that first?
benz i am willing to bet that i already know much more about hormones and their proper usage than you do.  :-*

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »

trab told me in my last contact with him, before he left for the island, that he wanted to "quit this addiction".  :'(

I believe he was fed up with the gimmicks, punks and the like infesting this board. He disappeared after that argument with a guy (IFBB Wannabe?) about hcg on cycle

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »
benz i am willing to bet that i already know much more about hormones and their proper usage than you do.  :-*

Sure you do, you started using roids 1 month ago and you already think you know more than anybody else here. And you are probably a doctor  ::)

trab told me in my last contact with him, before he left for the island, that he wanted to "quit this addiction".  :'(

I believe he was fed up with the gimmicks, punks and the like infesting this board. He disappeared after that argument with a guy (IFBB Wannabe?) about hcg on cycle

I hope he's having a great time and yes, he was fed up of that guy talking about hormones and candidizle. We had a small discussion about who gh15 could be, and thats gonna be left in mistery!
Trab is the man forever (and he smashed me in my face that gh15 is no gimmick, and he was damn right)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »

I hope he's having a great time and yes, he was fed up of that guy talking about hormones and candidizle. We had a small discussion about who gh15 could be, and thats gonna be left in mistery!
Trab is the man forever (and he smashed me in my face that gh15 is no gimmick, and he was damn right)

RIP trab  :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »
Sure you do, you started using roids 1 month ago and you already think you know more than anybody else here. And you are probably a doctor  ::)

lol.  Benz, I actually graduated from med school, and I posted my degree cause squad had a bet with me.  anyway, so i am a MD, and a few months ago candizzle said he knew more medical knowledge that me.  when i would ask him a question, he would copy and paste anything from google,,90% of the time he was gead wrong.  he feels like he is the smartest ever cause he can look shit up on google, but he has no idea that real knowledge is more than a search engine.  poor confused kid.

also, yes, i feel tbol and anavar can give someone a good keepable 10 pounds....
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »
so paper from ****99 is from thailand?  does not sound like a great place to get shit from these days...
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 05:18:08 PM »
oh yes, i am destroying this board but this worm guy is just fine posting sources... hahah

i dont ever copy and paste, not unless i say "this is copied from so and so"

way to make stories up.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »
lol.  Benz, I actually graduated from med school, and I posted my degree cause squad had a bet with me.  anyway, so i am a MD, and a few months ago candizzle said he knew more medical knowledge that me.  when i would ask him a question, he would copy and paste anything from google,,90% of the time he was gead wrong.  he feels like he is the smartest ever cause he can look shit up on google, but he has no idea that real knowledge is more than a search engine.  poor confused kid.

also, yes, i feel tbol and anavar can give someone a good keepable 10 pounds....

Yeah poor guy, if google ever goes down, we will be missing candi. I cant believe he compared himself, a young bum without education, to you, lol, was he self owning as usual?

so paper from ****99 is from thailand?  does not sound like a great place to get shit from these days...

Doesnt sound like a great place due the normal busts but sure, they do sell legit stuff.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 10:58:28 AM »
Well, Thailand is Thailand, but the gear (or most of it) that come's out of there is legit and the paper has good value and get's through. With that type of product you don't have to worry about throwing your cash away...

Ps. and you can allways take step's to ensure that even if you're gear get's pulled, you don't get caught.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG