Author Topic: White Tea With Blueberry/Pommegranite  (Read 1023 times)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
White Tea With Blueberry/Pommegranite
« on: April 06, 2008, 08:30:22 AM »
I just picked it up "Lipton White Teawith Blueberry & Pomegranite"

The ingredients include white tea, green tea, cinnamon bark, licorace root, ginger root, dried blackberry, currant, raspberry and blueberry pieces and pomegranite juice

It sounds like a great product from an anti-oxident perspective.  I'll report on the taste after I try it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: White Tea With Blueberry/Pommegranite
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »
Hmmm, the tea leaves themselves are high in antioxidents but what you squeeze out of those leaves once you soak it in hot water is little to none.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:49:51 AM »
Hmmm, the tea leaves themselves are high in antioxidents but what you squeeze out of those leaves once you soak it in hot water is little to none.

That's what I would think too.
Taste wise sounds good though.
:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »
Take note that the package says "Blueberry & Pommegranite Flavor" Midnite, so it may not be as healthful as it seems.  With spring coming, maybe you can find some wild blueberries to pick.  High antioxidant, less filling, tastes great.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 04:45:36 PM »
Take note that the package says "Blueberry & Pommegranite Flavor" Midnite, so it may not be as healthful as it seems.  With spring coming, maybe you can find some wild blueberries to pick.  High antioxidant, less filling, tastes great.

I thought the same as you did at first, but the ingredients list "pomegranite juice solids" and "dried raspberry fruit pieces"

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 04:48:47 PM »

So tea is not a good source of antioxidents? If true, that's too bad.