Author Topic: Sushi - do you eat it?  (Read 6132 times)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
Re: Sushi
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »
Also note the gayety of the jizz stains on his pants...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »
Yeah but you're still a shrimp.  ::)
im 6feet6 that makes me the nordic master
A

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
Yeah but your shoulder/pec ratio is really unbalanced.  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »
next time your at a sushi place....order some sashimi!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »
food is a drug, you get high off the taste and get fat

just like a drug is a drug you get high

keep gettin fat

stop making food out to be so amazing and delicious , its nothing more than a high control yourselves people , food is right on par with the worst of the worst drugs

the real high from life is being the master and walking like the master

Ascended master in the making. No doubt about it.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
do you guys ever get duped by the all you can eat places . you go in there swearing your going to tear that place apart and eat more sushi then these guys have ever seen but then by the second order go around your stuffed and starting to worry your going to get stuck paying for a bunch of non eatin sushi.... how does that stuff fill me up so fast
Odilly

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »
do you guys ever get duped by the all you can eat places . you go in there swearing your going to tear that place apart and eat more sushi then these guys have ever seen but then by the second order go around your stuffed and starting to worry your going to get stuck paying for a bunch of non eatin sushi.... how does that stuff fill me up so fast
i wouldnt call that geting 'duped'...what did you go there fo? to get full right? well, you got full. thats all that matters.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »
true...you do bring a good point... but it just seems weird how little it takes to fill me up on sushi...like any other buffet and the owner feels my presence by the lack of money in his bank account yet sushi i cant make them pay and that makes me sad  :'(  lol
Odilly

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »
true...you do bring a good point... but it just seems weird how little it takes to fill me up on sushi...like any other buffet and the owner feels my presence by the lack of money in his bank account yet sushi i cant make them pay and that makes me sad  :'(  lol

because its RICE and rice is pure CRAP for your body. WHITE GRAINS=WHITE DEVIL
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »
because its RICE and rice is pure CRAP for your body. WHITE GRAINS=WHITE DEVIL

So true...And 90% of all sushi in american is spoiled or very close to being spoiled...And at those all you can eat buffets, the sushi is as close to being as spoiled as the meat that Christofer Columbus was serving his crew...

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 09:53:05 PM »
I'm dating a Japanese girl, I gotta love the sushi. I prefer country fried steak with the traditional brown gravy though. Sawmill gravy is awful stuff.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 09:55:43 PM »
Agree on those all can you eat Sushi bars were the Sushi comes on train.I enjoy those losts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2008, 10:09:53 PM »
good food is part of the growing process,,YOU WILL NEVER GROW ON DRY CHIKEN AND BROWN RICE,,you must understand that ther is a reason why we go after a training session to eat in fire house rather than the boring tuna can and rice,,you dont grow on low calories ,,and your body resond a lot better to tasty  not boring food,,especially when trying to grow you must eat good and that means eat out in the right places so you can use those costly drugs you beg from your europian supplier to get you to your max benefit,,

that bring me to sushi,,,sushi is very very good food for bodybuilder,,after taining you take 3-4 tablets dianabol and enter a sushi place,,,do it for a while and you will see how you suddely can pass the 220lb mark you couldnt with the dry chiken and rice,,sudenly the 250lb local gym moster wont look so big in your eyes..try it

fallen angel