Author Topic: Flex's bikini model search!  (Read 6079 times)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Check often for updates @

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Flex's bikini model search!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »
I would put my penis in all of Jessica Paxson's holes without thinking twice
Air Falcon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »

Peter Putnam had a problem with Pete Nice pickling his prime piece of...

well, you get the idea here.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 01:17:37 PM »
Rob, txs again for your help the other day.  You got what I sent you?
Check often for updates @

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »
Damm very HOT CHICKS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 01:28:19 PM »
Rob, txs again for your help the other day.  You got what I sent you?

yep.... it was awesome.  thanks again!! 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 01:50:43 PM »

Not one real titty in the bunch, weak.  Only the one on the right, is actually good looking with a thick ass.  The one of the left is tranny material.  The one in front appears to be a gargoyle.
It's funny how someone will see a thin women in a bikini and think, "Man, she's hot." haha, come on.  Look a little harder.
Yes, I'd split each of them several times, before disposing of. ;D

N

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 05:59:57 PM »

Dude show some respect!
I just hung out with Jess and Peter all weekend as they were up in Wisconsin. They are both great people.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »
If women wear virtually nothing and use their sex appeal as their career then they're going to get sexual comments. If you want respect then try a job that uses your brain and not your tits and holes imo.
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 08:05:29 PM »
Dude show some respect!
I just hung out with Jess and Peter all weekend as they were up in Wisconsin. They are both great people.

respect? it wss respect ,,she asks for it walking half naked and having fake eveything from tits to hair to nails to mysic tan,,,its fake

put some real chicks in this competition,,real chicks that do not use hormones or bi products such as clenbuterol t3 aldactone and phentermine,,put some chicks who actually look natural and have the body parts,,there are to be found the questuion is wether they will want to participate since they usually have a lot better careers/jobs going
fallen angel

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 08:13:34 PM »
Spoken like guys who will never have a chance to have a women that beautiful!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »
respect? it wss respect ,,she asks for it walking half naked and having fake eveything from tits to hair to nails to mysic tan,,,its fake

put some real chicks in this competition,,real chicks that do not use hormones or bi products such as clenbuterol t3 aldactone and phentermine,,put some chicks who actually look natural and have the body parts,,there are to be found the questuion is wether they will want to participate since they usually have a lot better careers/jobs going
How true.  These clen/hormone/fake tit skanks make me sick. ;)
N

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »
Bikini models with implants is a terrible oxymoron that shouldn't be tolerated.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 08:27:15 PM »
dont you know that beauty is worth nothing if its attached to plastic and rubber under the clothes? beauty worth nothing if its attached to fake look,,at the end the guy see the girl naked and needs to sleep with this thing more than 4 times,,it always go into serious aspect and then its over when the girl is built on fakeness

girl must be able to present her real self under the clothes and then the beauty is there to stay and you know if you want it or not ....with fake everything its good for a month and then intimacy does its own number and you see that you sleep with poop

sad but! true

fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »
dont you know that beauty is worth nothing if its attached to plastic and rubber under the clothes? beauty worth nothing if its attached to fake look,,at the end the guy see the girl naked and needs to sleep with this thing more than 4 times,,it always go into serious aspect and then its over when the girl is built on fakeness

girl must be able to present her real self under the clothes and then the beauty is there to stay and you know if you want it or not ....with fake everything its good for a month and then intimacy does its own number and you see that you sleep with poop

sad but! true

do u have musclephone? who's your favorite bodybuilder ever? (dex being your CURRENT fav bodybuilder)
follow the arrows

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »
i slept with enough of thsoe whores to tell you that the closer you get to their face ....the more you see how less than average they look ,,i swear by this sentence,,,always look for the normal girl in the gym that look cute and pretty ...those are the ones who will look good with no make up ...those are the ones who have self    respect and work out inorder to maintain femininity and over all shape....always look for girl like that,,

with fitness and figure girls ...they are always always on something and their look is artifivial always ruined by the hormones,,,those girls do not look good with no make up and in most cases make up doesnt help when you come close enough to kiss them during intimate time...they look decent from far ,,they look in shape from far,,,the moment they take clothes off it is USUALLY game over for your cick and your hard on unless you havent had sex for good couple weeks ..

a guy that get regular sex on regular basis from a girl will not get hard by a fitness girl and its a promise
fallen angel

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 08:46:29 PM »
i slept with enough of thsoe whores to tell you that the closer you get to their face ....the more you see how less than average they look ,,i swear by this sentence,,,always look for the normal girl in the gym that look cute and pretty ...those are the ones who will look good with no make up ...those are the ones who have self    respect and work out inorder to maintain femininity and over all shape....always look for girl like that,,

with fitness and figure girls ...they are always always on something and their look is artifivial always ruined by the hormones,,,those girls do not look good with no make up and in most cases make up doesnt help when you come close enough to kiss them during intimate time...they look decent from far ,,they look in shape from far,,,the moment they take clothes off it is USUALLY game over for your cick and your hard on unless you havent had sex for good couple weeks ..

a guy that get regular sex on regular basis from a girl will not get hard by a fitness girl and its a promise

so if you have a problem with the look of some of the girls in the contest, talk to the girls you think are better, get them to enter the contest, and vote for them. The winners are the ones that get the most votes from the people...this is one time you can make a difference in choosing the winner.

Let's stop slamming the people in the photo as well, since they aren't in the contest at all and it is just an image of 3 very successful Figure/Fitness girls that we felt will draw attention to the contest.

Whether you have issues with some of the things that some women do to get into the shape they compete in, you can't disagree that they all work hard to be able to compete the way they do. Being successful in the pro ranks is a lot more than looking pretty.

This Bikini contest however, though also open to pros, is open to everyone, from the latest show winner, to the girl next to you at the gym today doing squats.

C

CD
M&F & FLEX

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »

sad but! true

Kind of like when guys have to take steroids to get muscles and size so girls will look at them.  Just like how they have to put on ProTan to get fake color.  Right?

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 08:49:14 PM »
You nailed it buddy!
Pretty much anything you do to improve your self could be called 'fake'

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »
Kind of like when guys have to take steroids to get muscles and size so girls will look at them.  Just like how they have to put on ProTan to get fake color.  Right?

guys are ugly,,manly,,hairy,,and stinky,,guys can do whatever they want since they start ugly,,guys are nothing to write home about ,,,guys are nothing with out the woman they have and thats why guys can do whatever they want to their body since its  ugly to start with.....

now WOMEN...women are godish....the woman body is a gift from god to the many ugly men who walk earth,,,the women body should not be touched only enhanced by natural means,,,the women body can have some fake tann i got nothing against it ,,,,but the woman body should not touch hormones and not have too much fakness ,,women who go this route NEVER FIND HAPPINESS ,,THEY GET OLD AND UGLY FAST,,THE LOWETR BACK STAMP TRAMP STAYS THERE AND THE FAKE BOOBS SAG AND LOOK LIKE 2 SAGGY SQUARE PLASTIC BEGS AT AGE 60,,,

the woman strongest power over the man for a long term relashionship is her ability to always satisfy him out side bed and inside bed,,,after being with many fitness girls i can tell you that the inside bed satisfection with them is none existent in the long term,,,many of them also tend into lesbian aspects but that is for another day and time

the most important parts on a woman is her face,,,her hands,,her tummy,,and her boobs not in particular order,,fitnes girls majority of them have disgusting hands very manly,,fake boobs,,bad face,,and the tummy is bordering a 16 year old male teenager in the track and fiels team

its just not attractive friend
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »
guys are ugly,,manly,,hairy,,and stinky,,guys can do whatever they want since they start ugly,,guys are nothing to write home about ,,,guys are nothing with out the woman they have and thats why guys can do whatever they want to their body since its  ugly to start with.....

now WOMEN...women are godish....the woman body is a gift from god to the many ugly men who walk earth,,,the women body should not be touched only enhanced by natural means,,,the women body can have some fake tann i got nothing against it ,,,,but the woman body should not touch hormones and not have too much fakness ,,women who go this route NEVER FIND HAPPINESS ,,THEY GET OLD AND UGLY FAST,,THE LOWETR BACK STAMP TRAMP STAYS THERE AND THE FAKE BOOBS SAG AND LOOK LIKE 2 SAGGY SQUARE PLASTIC BEGS AT AGE 60,,,

the woman strongest power over the man for a long term relashionship is her ability to always satisfy him out side bed and inside bed,,,after being with many fitness girls i can tell you that the inside bed satisfection with them is none existent in the long term,,,many of them also tend into lesbian aspects but that is for another day and time

the most important parts on a woman is her face,,,her hands,,her tummy,,and her boobs not in particular order,,fitnes girls majority of them have disgusting hands very manly,,fake boobs,,bad face,,and the tummy is bordering a 16 year old male teenager in the track and fiels team

gh15 why dont you start a thread here about the getbig women which you think are hormonized and lets see what they have to say? All of them say they dont use anything, be the judge ghbrother15

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
You nailed it buddy!
Pretty much anything you do to improve your self could be called 'fake'
Not exactly.  If you workout and have a good diet, there is nothing fake about it.  Steroids, implants, etc...that would be deemed fake by 95% of society. ;)
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »

Well, now that you're here......please, do share.
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »

I bet Goodrum doesn't think this way about guys.  And is this what you mean

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »
Anybody seen Jessica's new look in the new Planet Muscle with Phil Heath on the cover?