Author Topic: Did the 'gay lobbyists' hijack Pro Bodybuilding in the early 80's?  (Read 95678 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Did the 'gay lobbyists' hijack Pro Bodybuilding in the early 80's?
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2008, 09:16:30 AM »
Hank is underlining once again a disturbing and very visible problem with this peagent:upfront and utter gayness. I called Hank a retard before and I would like to take it back. I believe he is absolutely spot on. I also believe he was spot on with what he said about Lee Priest, but we were too mesmerized with his past 20 years physique to notice the signs. THANK YOU HANK WOOD, WHOMEVER U ARE FOR SHEDDING LIGHT ON BODYBUILDING MUCH LIKE GH15 DOES.

240 AND COUNTING TO MRGETBIG3

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2008, 01:22:39 PM »
Look, Bodybuilding has been going down a seedy path for longer than i care to remember. 

This sport deserves better.

I think the Pros can do more. 

They appear to 'openly pander' to this collective.

It is about restoring 'pride' to our sport; and that does mean 'gay pride'.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2008, 01:24:13 PM »
Did the 'gay lobbyists' hijack Pro Bodybuilding in the early 80's? 

I am not sure.  However, the 'gay pride movement' is a very wealthy and powerful lobby group.

It is easy to understand that the 'gay collective' would have a vested interest in a sport such as Pro Bodybuilding.

Anecdotally, it is easy is to draw a connection between Pro Bodybuilding and the Gay-pride-lobbyists.

Is 'gay money' really controlling Pro Bodybuilding  in this modern era?

God knows, but i wouldn't be surprised!
You are joking ...I hope ???

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2008, 01:39:48 PM »
Team Hank Wood

Taking on the gay schmoes that run & watch bodybuilding..

Let's get them outta there.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2008, 02:07:07 PM »
When gay men cease to exist; bodybuilding will cease to exist.  The latter would never have come into being--and could not live today--without the former.

Why do you think Jay, Nasser, Eddie, Bruce, and all the rest are willing to pose in daisy dukes?  Why do you think all those guys on muscle gallery (Gustavo, J. Jackson, Silvio, Idrise, Paco, etc.) are willing to pose there?  They all know what keeps this sport going . . . at this point, you should too. 

Hint: it's not women or straight men.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2008, 02:15:44 PM »
This is what I've been saying all along. The only difference between the past and present is that nowadays everyone is out of the closit and much more in your face. Same with everything in life. Rock Hudson, Jimmy Dean, Cary Grant and John Wayne all hid their guilty secrets but nowadays the young folk boast about it.
Master of the Masters.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2008, 02:24:03 PM »
Cary Grant and John Wayne were gayyY????????????????????????????????

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »
Cary Grant's long term boyfriend was Randolph Scott. He also had a fling with James Dean.
It is believed that Wayne's real name of Marion and his parents raising him as a girl led to his confused sexuality. Rock Hudson was his closest friend and the song "John Wayne is Big Leggy" is a comment on his super macho facade having queer underpinnings.

Master of the Masters.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »
Cary Grant's long term boyfriend was Randolph Scott. He also had a fling with James Dean.
It is believed that Wayne's real name of Marion and his parents raising him as a girl led to his confused sexuality. Rock Hudson was his closest friend and the song "John Wayne is Big Leggy" is a comment on his super macho facade having queer underpinnings.

Are you for real????????

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
Listen to all you poor weak guys, Jimmy, Benito,Hank and Sharma, I feel so sorry for you being controlled by those big bad lisping gay boys, its such a shame, those gays are such bullies, how dare they control you like puppets...they are such violent and domineering people, this is so sad...you should have picked on them more in highschool, or thrown bigger stones at them in Iraq...Maybe you should all shoot up some more testosterone then maybe you will be man enough to fight off all those big bad sissies.  What else can you do?

:'( :'( :'(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
Bay you can be pretty stupid at times, you know that gays like to parody many macho subcultures, the german motorcycle gangs, lumberjacks, and bodybuilders. They werent our cutures to begin with, we just exaggerated them and made them our own...So when you claim that the clothes bb's wear are to appeal to us it is not true since those cutural symbols are really not ours to begin with.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »
Listen to all you poor weak guys, Jimmy, Benito,Hank and Sharma, I feel so sorry for you being controlled by those big bad lisping gay boys, its such a shame, those gays are such bullies, how dare they control you like puppets...they are such violent and domineering people, this is so sad...you should have picked on them more in highschool, or thrown bigger stones at them in Iraq...Maybe you should all shoot up some more testosterone then maybe you will be man enough to fight off all those big bad sissies.  What else can you do?

:'( :'( :'(

Stop greeting ya big jessie. I'm only trying to illustrate that there have been sissies for years, they are just more open about it nowadays. Personally I don't care if you enjoy dropping anchor in Poo Bay. Jimmy Saville approached me after the 66 Universe and I said I wasn't interested. He moved on to Arnold and the rest is history. As a professional accountant I never needed the money being offered by the rich bodybuilding supporters and I have many queer friends.

And Columbusdude82 yes I am serious. A quick bit of googling will bring up all the proof you need.

Master of the Masters.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2008, 03:34:13 PM »
When gay men cease to exist; bodybuilding will cease to exist. 

Again, a disease spreader trying to imply that his perverted and sickening habit of sexualizing the bodybuilder is what normal people do.

bodybuilding does not need the guys and sodomites that drool their bacteria infested salvia over the bodybuilding. you take something wholesome and admirable and make it truly disgusting and twisted.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2008, 05:14:26 PM »
Again, a disease spreader trying to imply that his perverted and sickening habit of sexualizing the bodybuilder is what normal people do.

bodybuilding does not need the #### and sodomites that drool their bacteria infested salvia over the bodybuilding. you take something wholesome and admirable and make it truly disgusting and twisted.
haha  it's just the internet burka breath...get a musclephone for christ sake

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2008, 05:49:42 PM »
Are you for real????????

John Wayne is new to me.  All the other stories are well established. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »
you take something wholesome and admirable and make it truly disgusting and twisted.

using massive amounts of steroids, growth hormone, insulin, diuretics, and a whole bunch of other drugs is wholesome and admirable?

what about the female bodybuilders doing prostitution?  is that wholesome and admirable?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »
Why do you think Jay, Nasser, Eddie, Bruce, and all the rest are willing to pose in daisy dukes? 
Do daisy dukes hold some special meaning for gays? I knew they are regarded as bad fashion sense but is there something especially gay about them?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »
Do daisy dukes hold some special meaning for gays? I knew they are regarded as bad fashion sense but is there something especially gay about them?

everything from the 1980s is now considered gay

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »
everything from the 1980s is now considered gay

funnily enough, the 80's dress sense is already back. go into any office and you've got someone wearing the striped blue and white short, plain white collars, and a bright yellow tie. if they're diehard 80's, there'll be some suspenders on there too.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »
Seriously, I'd like to hear people's opinions on this shot:

What's the purpose? Point?

Tim Fogarty or Bay, do either of you know about the origins of the shot above? I.E, was it a Flex/Ironman/MD mag shoot, Muscle Gallery, Colt, whatever...... ???
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2008, 07:35:49 PM »

Tim Fogarty or Bay, do either of you know about the origins of the shot above? I.E, was it a Flex/Ironman/MD mag shoot, Muscle Gallery, Colt, whatever...... ???

the purpose seems to be to appeal to both homo and hetero males. in other words, those who find half naked men sexually appealing, and those who can look at his muscles and be inspired to train or become a fan of his. just one hetero man's opinion.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »

why is it hard to believe that a female could be turned on by this pic?

what pic would appeal more to a female, the above pic or jay hitting a most muscular which causes bodybuilders to make a stupid looking face?

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2008, 07:50:51 PM »
the purpose seems to be to appeal to both homo and hetero males. in other words, those who find half naked men sexually appealing, and those who can look at his muscles and be inspired to train or become a fan of his. just one hetero man's opinion.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
HAHA, RON.....

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2008, 09:02:06 PM »

Don’t you know?

Print out the pic, show it to 10 people at random, and ask them what they think the “purpose” is.  You’ll have your answer.  If you need more proof tell them the pic was made primarily for a male audience and see what they say.

Bah!  Fools!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
Don’t you know?

Print out the pic, show it to 10 people at random, and ask them what they think the “purpose” is.  You’ll have your answer.  If you need more proof tell them the pic was made primarily for a male audience and see what they say.

Bah!  Fools!

Well, I realize that. But I'd like to hear other people's opinion of it. Especially those who cannot admit to themselves that this thing/industry/pageant is geared towards a certain crowd. Basically, I want to hear from those who are in denial, about comp. bbing. To me, it's pretty obvious what's going on, hell, like you said, if we took some sort of poll, most people would figure it out, right away. Yet many here, cannot admit to themselves what's really going on.

I do welcome everyone's opinion though.....
HAHA, RON.....