Author Topic: Big Trouble!!!!! Here It Comes!!!!  (Read 3015 times)

Outraged

• Getbig II
Big Trouble!!!!! Here It Comes!!!!
« on: April 06, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »
Big Trouble!!!!!
News Leak on-6th closed door session of Congress in 176 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone I just got an advisory from a personal friend and legal consultant  - I usually do not openly reveal what I learn from him on most of the issues we correspond on. However this is one topic that I can not pass up discussing with this group. Please read on to what is about to take place in America. Share this news as openly as you can, warn everyone you know of what Americas leaders are getting prepared for this 2008!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

(Th 3/13/08) was only the 6th time in the last 176 years that Congress has closed its doors to the public.

Word has begun leaking that not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed: the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008;the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009; the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse; advance round-ups of 'insurgent U.S. citizens' likely to move against the government; the detention of those rounded-up at 'REX 84' camps constructed throughout the USA (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84); the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses; the location of 'safe facilities' for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest; the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool); the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon. 

Members of Congress were forbidden to reveal what was discussed.  See House Holds Closed Session to Discuss Surveillance Bill: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/14/house-holds-closed-sessio_n_91490.html; House Approves New Eavesdropping Rules: http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_wires/2008Mar14/! 0,467 5,TerroristSurveillance,00.html; International Experts Foresee Collapse of U.S. Economy: http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=918803

See: Beginning of Martial Law: 

Preparation of martial law in the USA has begun.  Is the country turning into Fascism?  What are you going to do about it?  Can anything below be denied?
1) The president asserts the right to ignore part or all of laws passed by the national legislature.
2) Massive warrantless searches.
3) The president and other officials regularly lie to you.
4) Fraudulent election counts.
5) Government monitoring of letters, emails, phone calls and checking accounts.
6) Secret courts.
7) A government subservient to the interests of the country's largest corporations.
8 ) Use of torture on prisoners.
9) Courts that support presidential use of unconstitutional powers.
10) Massive spying on citizens, especially those involved in political dissent.
11) A government that uses words like democracy, freedom and peace while engaging in acts dramatically at odds with such words.
12) Government agencies or officials declaring themselves exempt from portions of the law or constitution.
13) Creation of watch lists, no-fly lists and similar exclusionary documents.
14) National ID cards.
15) Growing number of citizens incarcerated for a growing number of offenses.
16) Massive use of cameras to spy on citizens.
17) A media supportive of, or obsequious towards, the government in covering its police state activities.
18 ) Security bubble around government leaders' public appearances including pre selected audiences and limit on proximity of protests.
19) Disarming of citizenry.
20) Dissent characterized as disloyal by government and its supporting media.
21) Increasing government control over private behavior.
22) Lack of legal recourse to stop illegal government actions.
23) Prison without trial and arrests without charges.
24) It is difficult to borrow books from libraries pertaining to controversial subjects such as fascism.
25) Transfer of powers from legislatures to executive.
26) Assassinations of popular public figures.
27) Expansion of prisons and laws that lead people to prisons.
28 ) Presid e nt claims right to make war whenever he wants.
29) Words misused to mean their opposite: i.e. peace for war, democracy for fascism.
30) The president sets himself up as the sole moral authority for the entire country, using his personal beliefs as the basis on which to declare what is 'good' and what is 'evil.'
31) Federal takeover of functions formerly considered essential state or local responsibilities such as state militias and public education.
32) Creation of a mercenary military force used for foreign and domestic purposes.

The concentration camps have already been built in America.

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders http://www.mindfully.org:80/Reform/2004/FEMA-Concentration-Camps3sep04.htm 

Unhidden Agendas: Off To Camp FEMA

Detention Center, concentration camp?

Concentration Camps being built for U.S citizens

Concentration Camp In Texas

FEMA Camp with Better Quality Video

FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)

Beech Grove Indiana FEMA Camp - April 5 2006

NEW WORLD ORDER OF FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN USA EXPOSED

FEMA camp Chicago

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Big Trouble!!!!! Here It Comes!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 04:15:56 PM »
I guess u guys are all fucked ::)
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »
Hi Jaguar.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »
Hi Calmus
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 05:37:27 PM »
Another doomsday announce :(

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM M

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 05:38:13 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh ahahahah.... Oh Brother ::)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone I just got an advisory from a personal friend and legal consultant  - I usually do not openly reveal what I learn from him on most of the issues we correspond on. However this is one topic that I can not pass up discussing with this group. Please read on to what is about to take place in America. Share this news as openly as you can, warn everyone you know of what Americas leaders are getting prepared for this 2008!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

This made my day, what a fucking laugh

For someone who over the years has reported to know just about, everyone and or have connections with, I would think you'd be in a better proffession.  I know, I know, it's a front, you're actually a super secret agent for Canada.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 05:43:15 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah.... Oh Brother ::)

This made my day, what a fucking laugh

For someone who over the years has reported to know just about, everyone and or have connections with, I would think you'd be in a better proffession.  I know, I know, it's a front, you're actually a super secret agent for Canada.

Have you been drinking again tonight?  ???
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 05:52:07 PM »
Have you been drinking again tonight?  ???
No, this thread gave me all the high I needed...

Wonderful approach you took in warning people :D...  I love it!  If this were true and I believe some of the stuff is worth some worry, but if what you typed is on the money for 08, I could not think of a better way to elicit eye rolls from 99.9 percent of the people who read it.  epic delivery :P You really are a legend  :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »
I don't trust people with low post counts

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »
WHAHAhhahahahha...

Jag's super secret source inside our government is named, Mr Google...  Her post is all over the internet.  2500 returns found versions of her post.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 06:13:27 PM »
I guess u guys are all fucked ::)

HH6  Would you take part in imprisoning thousands of innocent americans.  Or stand your ground to be with God later.     Will you be with him or against him??

Lets watch the dates and see if this is true?   Already there is global pressure to expose the admin for allowing 9/11.       Also the dollar is being purposely collapsed....this will destroy the economy and set off a chain of events.    This  might be credible, you never know.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »
OMG DOOMZ!!!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »

HH6  Would you take part in imprisoning thousands of innocent americans.  Or stand your ground to be with God later.     Will you be with him or against him??

Lets watch the dates and see if this is true?   Already there is global pressure to expose the admin for allowing 9/11.       Also the dollar is being purposely collapsed....this will destroy the economy and set off a chain of events.    This  might be credible, you never know.

I'm from Mass bro...fire up the "Don't tred on Me" flags and lets roll. Look boys I promise to post the minute i see anything weird. On that note..Please read "The Killer Elite'..Its about one of our most secret units...except it wasn't really all that secret, if they can't keep a small group of Special Forces guys secret..that can't set up camps and then start the list of bullshit that jag listed.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »
I'm from Mass bro...fire up the "Don't tred on Me" flags and lets roll. Look boys I promise to post the minute i see anything weird. On that note..Please read "The Killer Elite'..Its about one of our most secret units...except it wasn't really all that secret, if they can't keep a small group of Special Forces guys secret..that can't set up camps and then start the list of bullshit that jag listed.

Fair enough.  And yes if and when something suspicious comes up, stand your ground so you can answer with a clean conscience.     God Bless you,then.  ;)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »
Fair enough.  And yes if and when something suspicious comes up, stand your ground so you can answer with a clean conscience.     God Bless you,then.  ;)

You do remember that this is the guy who posted (seemingly quite hopefully) that a terrorist nuclear strike on our soil would give us some sort of carte blanche in the Middle East just yesterday.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 01:23:32 AM »
Is this plan of throwing us in various prisons and camps led by the same government that couldn't get FEMA off the ground in New Orleans or the one that couldn't fine WMDs in Iraq?

Dissenter here!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 09:03:13 AM »
You do remember that this is the guy who posted (seemingly quite hopefully) that a terrorist nuclear strike on our soil would give us some sort of carte blanche in the Middle East just yesterday.

I guess I just take it day by day.   If he's willing to stand his ground for whats right at some point, then thats a start.
I dont know if i saw that comment, you mention.     Imprisoning americans who deny national ID cards would be an illegal act...wheres our freedom?    Id like to think he would fight for americans citizens rights and not push the govts agenda of a fascist state.

BTW if we were nuked on our ground, it would be hard for me not to endorse, nuking the whole world, just in case.    That would be WW3  for sure.