Author Topic: CHILI  (Read 1937 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: CHILI
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »
I know most here wouldnt agree with weight watchers, but hey 35.2 llbs lost in 8 weeks isnt bad, so my saying if it aint broke dont fix it.

I'm still gonna try that chili
congratulations!

my only worry is that losing 35 lbs in two months is that a substantial portion of that weight lost is lean body mass.....meaning that now you have a much lower mbase metabolic rate, and you can get fat on much less calories than you could before....meaning weight re-gain once you start eating at 'maintanence' calories again..

newmom

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 07:12:34 PM »
oh no I'm still a fat mess, but working on it...My daughters dad is a competitive body builder, she we have had a few convos about the weight loss and when I plateau and so on..I am really into running..ok ok so 8 weeks ago when I started the gym after 3 or 4 year absence, I could barely walk for 30 minutes, now I run 35 min straight, plus walking..

I know you are being helpful and I appreciate that

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »
well regardless of the type of diet you are using, 35 lbs weightloss (muscle or fat) is a big achievement and you should be proud of that.

i still think weight watchers sucks though! ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 06:27:14 AM »
oh no I'm still a fat mess, but working on it...My daughters dad is a competitive body builder, she we have had a few convos about the weight loss and when I plateau and so on..I am really into running..ok ok so 8 weeks ago when I started the gym after 3 or 4 year absence, I could barely walk for 30 minutes, now I run 35 min straight, plus walking..

I know you are being helpful and I appreciate that

Good work, keep it up.