Author Topic: anyone ever heard of test-400 with this mixture?  (Read 2225 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
anyone ever heard of test-400 with this mixture?
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »
hey fellas,
   i just got some test-400 from my guy.  its from a canadian ugl that ive used before, but i have yet to try the t-400.  my only question is with regards to the mixture of test esters in it.  i have heard of t400 made with enth and cyp, or with a combo of enth, cyp, and prop...but this t-400 has 200mg of enth and 200mg of isocaproate.  has anyone ever heard, or tried a mixture like this?  i know isocaproate is used in omnadren and sustanon, but ive never heard of this type of combo.  any insight would be very appreciated. thanks guys.
                                                     -strength

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: anyone ever heard of test-400 with this mixture?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 06:36:04 PM »
There are so many mixes out there...if you can think of it I guarantee someone has made it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 08:15:41 PM »
i think mixes are retarded

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:37:06 PM »
i think mixes are retarded
Yes, most of the time they are. It's just a way to make more money. Think about it, most people who buy AAS have no idea what's what in the first place, so I guy tells them he has some test that has several types of test mixed in it, i.e. he's got a bottle of test-e & Cyp mix. Big deal, it's the same thing but most are so stupid they'll pay more for the mix cause it "sounds" good.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »
yeah...   
funny thing..
i was in gnc yesterday talking with my friend who works there..were talkin supplemets and training and what not...and he asks me if i could hook him up with some gear..and i was like, well tell me what you want and ill see what the price is ( i already know al the prices, i just wanted to be able to mark it up and make a little money...hes a friend, but not THAT good of a friend, lol) ...and he was like "see how much the 'sauce' is.."   (by 'sauce' i know he means "sust"...thats what all the guys call sust around here.. lol) so i told him...man, i already know that sustanon is going to run you more per mg than either enanthate or cyponaite...why not go with them, i know your not rich, they are the same thing) and he was all (in an attitud way lie i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about) " how are they the same thing, when 'sauce' has got ALL four esters? "

HAHAH   first of all i was luaghing that he said "ALL FOUR" as if you can only make test in four esters.., and secondly i was just dumbfounded that someone would think that an ester is going to change the test..

this same guy also tried tellin me that Eq and Deca are the same thing, except Eq is just "much safer"..

;D ;D

dumbfucker

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »
ok, i understand that you guys think mixed ester tests are retarded.  for the record, im not a newb. im no veteran, but i will be starting my third cycle. ive done my research and im a 4th yr physiology major in university.  this is my first cycle using a mixed test combo,  my other cycles have used either enth or prop.  all i want to know if is anyone has used a test 400 mix with this type of combo and what they think of it, im not asking what people think of mixed test in-general because i realize there are a variety of opinions out there. thanks.
                                                 -strength

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 10:13:09 PM »
i dont know, man, whats the question? the only thing yu have to know is the release time of the shortest ester(to determine a minimum frequency of injection schedle to keep blood levels stable) other wise.... a mg of test is a mg of test, regardless of ester

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »
yeah...   
funny thing..
i was in gnc yesterday talking with my friend who works there..were talkin supplemets and training and what not...and he asks me if i could hook him up with some gear..and i was like, well tell me what you want and ill see what the price is ( i already know al the prices, i just wanted to be able to mark it up and make a little money...hes a friend, but not THAT good of a friend, lol) ...and he was like "see how much the 'sauce' is.."   (by 'sauce' i know he means "sust"...thats what all the #### call sust around here.. lol) so i told him...man, i already know that sustanon is going to run you more per mg than either enanthate or cyponaite...why not go with them, i know your not rich, they are the same thing) and he was all (in an attitud way lie i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about) " how are they the same thing, when 'sauce' has got ALL four esters? "

HAHAH   first of all i was luaghing that he said "ALL FOUR" as if you can only make test in four esters.., and secondly i was just dumbfounded that someone would think that an ester is going to change the test..

this same guy also tried tellin me that Eq and Deca are the same thing, except Eq is just "much safer"..

;D ;D

dumbfucker

I think he was tring to tell you is test is test no matter what.which it is true it doesnt matter if its sust or test. test is test. the ester does change the test not the compound it self but one is long acting one it fast acting,one is time released and so on.

and eq and deca are simular also eq is safer.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 10:15:28 PM »
I think he was tring to tell you is test is test no matter what.which it is true it doesnt matter if its sust or test. test is test. the ester does change the test not the compound it self but one is long acting one it fast acting,one is time released and so on.
It changes the release time, not the test.

and eq and deca are simular also eq is safer.
No, wrong on both.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
no, thats not what he meant.. he was infering that the blend somehow made the sust superior t the enanthate

Eq and deca  do completely different things in the body...

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »
ok, i understand that you guys think mixed ester tests are retarded.  for the record, im not a newb. im no veteran, but i will be starting my third cycle. ive done my research and im a 4th yr physiology major in university.  this is my first cycle using a mixed test combo,  my other cycles have used either enth or prop.  all i want to know if is anyone has used a test 400 mix with this type of combo and what they think of it, im not asking what people think of mixed test in-general because i realize there are a variety of opinions out there. thanks.
                                                 -strength

I doubt it is test prop they wouldnt make it in 400mg form it would hurt like hell do the the ba in it.

it is most likely test E with cyp which would be the same thing.

just use it,and see how you like it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 10:17:32 PM »
thanks for the back up aj..

im getting some of those things you said you would get..    but im going with the dbol instead of a bombs, cuz the dbol i got now is severly underdosed and i want to cycle some legit stuff before i move on to anadrol..      im dropping my test down for a while untill i get the other 'ingredients', then once i get them and go back full boar

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 05:48:33 AM »
It changes the release time, not the test.

Exactly...test is test is test...

As for blends. I think they can be a good thing - if you're actually getting what they claim is in the blend.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 09:06:20 AM »
T 400 I used was an UG lab. I don't remember the exact ratios but was cyp, enth and prop mix. Bastard hurt like hell.

I cut it down to .5 cc injections 2 x week with deca and that mellowed it out. I don't recall becoming retarded after using it though, so you should be safe.

That is all I got, hope that helps  :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »
T 400 I used was an UG lab. I don't remember the exact ratios but was cyp, enth and prop mix. Bastard hurt like hell.

I cut it down to .5 cc injections 2 x week with deca and that mellowed it out. I don't recall becoming retarded after using it though, so you should be safe.

That is all I got, hope that helps  :-\

If it's what I'm thinking of - I think the blend was 150 e, 150 c, & 100 p.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
 ;D yes sir, I believe you are correct.

plate

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »
Cyp and Enth mix is a Homebrew thing here is why

Cyp at 400mg/ml will crash on you

so the solution is to mix 200enth/200cyp

good to go

this was told to me via a very knowledgeable guy who is no long with us due to rawdeal...

woot used to love this blend 2ml/800mg once a week good to go...