Author Topic: A real problem, our money isnt backed by anything its just printed paper solutio  (Read 1659 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Mayer Amschel Bauer, founder of the Rothschild dynasty, has been reported to have said,

"Give me control of the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."

When confidence in the US Dollar declines, people in the know buy gold and silver on the world market and the price of  gold and silver goes up. Notice how the pawn shops are eager for gold?

we need inflation-proof REAL MONEY backed by silver and gold

The US Dollar is printed under the control of the Federal Reserve which is not Federal and has no reserves. It is backed by nothing but the full faith and credit of the United States Corporation, the government of the USA. It's never been audited and now they won't even reveal how much money is in circulation. They can run the printing presses day and night and we would not know why prices are going up all the time.   It's not inflation proof.

gold and silver appreciate in value while the value of paper money goes down. because its real and tangible only a 'limited' supply it doesnt rely on faith its fact, not something that comes out of thin air like paper money and has no backing.

look at these statistics

Gold has out performed traditional bank savings accounts available in the USA by 844% since 1999. In other words, $1000 invested in gold on 21 May 1999 would have appreciated in value by 53.15% by 22 May 2005 whereas the same amount placed in a passbook savings account would have grown by just 6.3% assuming monthly compound interest. Over the past five years, gold has been more than eight times better for the average American than interest from a Federal Reserve bank.

silver became an industrial metal. Let's face it, there's no way the world's best conductor of electricity and heat, the best reflector of light for photographic material and a biocide agent could not become a vital industrial material. Since silver is all of those things, plus many more, we've used it up.

Meanwhile gold has been used very sparingly and the supply has increased every year for thousands of years.  "This means that all the gold in the world is priced 250 times more than all the silver." Read    The Real Gold by Ted Butler:

I'm explaining why the price of silver doesn't reflect its rarity, compared to gold. Not enough people know the real story yet. That's what creates the lifetime opportunity. If enough people already knew how rare and valuable silver was, it would be reflected in the price. So, it comes down to waiting for people to learn just how bullish silver is. In this day and age of instant communications, that can happen in a flash.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i dont even think the solution will be gold or silver

its going to be everyman for himself

so save that porkgrease dont toss it out just yet

and better learn to be a gardener or a good killer cannible
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
too bad about the people who run these 'liberty dollar' type money systems backed by gold and silver are often seized and stolen by the government

http://www.the7thfire.com/Liberty_Dollar/liberty_dollar_IS_liberty.htm
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
thats why we need to invest in our bodies
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thats why we need to invest in our bodies

yes the key for survival if infact our money system does collapse is to have a ready supply of porkgrease in times of famine, because there is a high possibility with one 'natural; or un natural disaster spike those oil prices astronimically high to where everything is too expensive or even if grocery stores are totally phased out because people cant afford anything with there worthless money nor can buisness with worthless paper money
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
The collapse is going to be the ultimate test for mankind. It's not being addressed for a reason. The plan, I'm afraid, is to let the dollar collapse and when the people of America get a taste of poverty and hardship, give rise to the AMERO (it's real- google it) and the Fed/government will look like saviors to us. We will beg for it. THAT will eradicate the constitution forever and will be the flip to the New World Order.

OR!!!! The collapse will make us take a step back and realize that we as human beings do NOT have to be slaves to paper money and depend on a private organization to control the countries monetary policy. We will wake up and realize we got the game wrong. Man wasn't put into existence to accumulate wealth and abandon ourselves to mortal pleasures.

Which reality would you choose?

Which reality do you choose?

Great thread, JF.  8)
~

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Old news...

...get rich or die trying - control, influence, power

You have it or you don't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
our money is backed by the good ol US of A.

Every base that we have in the world, every allie that we give $ to each year.

If things get bad here, we call in favors or take out those making the economic threats.  iran, for example.  They're telling OPEC to drop the dollar, which would essentially cripple our economy overnight by making it irrelevant.  That's not firing a shot, but it would cause major problems here - starvation, shortages, etc.  That makes them an enemy, trying deliberately to cripple our way of life.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
our money is backed by the good ol US of A.

Every base that we have in the world, every allie that we give $ to each year.

If things get bad here, we call in favors or take out those making the economic threats.  iran, for example.  They're telling OPEC to drop the dollar, which would essentially cripple our economy overnight by making it irrelevant.  That's not firing a shot, but it would cause major problems here - starvation, shortages, etc.  That makes them an enemy, trying deliberately to cripple our way of life.

i dont see the US calling in favors but i do see us PWNING enemy nations
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i dont see the US calling in favors but i do see us PWNING enemy nations

if we need to, we can.  And we'll never see 99% of the favors called in/pressure applied to keep the dollar in play.  Would you agree that we should PWN nations who try to cripple our economy?

Moosejay

There are pros and safeguards to all the negatives here.

For every down there is an up.

One's famine is another's feast.

I love the good old USA!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if we need to, we can.  And we'll never see 99% of the favors called in/pressure applied to keep the dollar in play.  Would you agree that we should PWN nations who try to cripple our economy?

falcon leadership and the one world goverment and rule/new world order

it is the direction we are going in.

i think the asians want there side of the world though and have there laws while US have everything esle so more like only 2 power nations

BUT

i see petroleum running out real fast crippiling transportation and mass produced crops,

it will be a self sufficient farming nation
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity

No way. No one is likely to agree with me, but I'm welcoming the crash. I'm preparing for it and am looking forward to it. It's probably the only way we'll be able to refresh our cultural operating systems, meaning we'll realize how short-sighted and self-destructive our society is anyway, and of course how insignificant our material obsessions are. No doubt, innocent people will suffer. We live in a country that refuses to tolerate any sort of stress, so we're going to experience such a sharp contrast to this current lifestyle. This is why we're likely to beg for the new world order. That's unless, we choose to learn from the experience rather than fight it like a drowning victim.

I believe the lessons we could learn from a crash is that we'll be able to envision a world that is many, many times more harmonious, where we each family can be self-sufficient. How? I don't know, but if our minds unite to manifest creative solutions, anything is possible.

Fear = NWO
Love = paradise
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
No way. No one is likely to agree with me, but I'm welcoming the crash. I'm preparing for it and am looking forward to it. It's probably the only way we'll be able to refresh our cultural operating systems, meaning we'll realize how short-sighted and self-destructive our society is anyway, and of course how insignificant our material obsessions are. No doubt, innocent people will suffer. We live in a country that refuses to tolerate any sort of stress, so we're going to experience such a sharp contrast to this current lifestyle. This is why we're likely to beg for the new world order. That's unless, we choose to learn from the experience rather than fight it like a drowning victim.

I believe the lessons we could learn from a crash is that we'll be able to envision a world that is many, many times more harmonious, where we each family can be self-sufficient. How? I don't know, but if our minds unite to manifest creative solutions, anything is possible.

Fear = NWO
Love = paradise
feul and gas is pretty much everything and its running out fast this easy life  will soon be gone

small communities will govern themselves because they are self sufficient. i dont think there is anything to worry about. those who want to sit home or used to sitting around doing nothing will not survive becuase they suck at working..

the only thing we will need is food and hoes. people will be taking dumps in the street wiping there asses with leaves while the community brothers will have to shovel shit into a hole in the ground to be turned into fertilizer for farming and to keep the community clean. i can totally see it going back to a rugged and raw lifestyle of manual labor i think people will actually be happier getting to work outside on a daily basis instead of locked down up in a cubicle sitting around.
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Gold is still being mined deep down earth by ET's as we speak...So my guess is that even if we were to be able to travel a billion years into the future, gold would still be relevent...If i were a very rich man, i would have a gold stash buried somewhere...Of course i would declare it all stolen to help throw them off my trail....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Gold is still being mined deep down earth by ET's as we speak...So my guess is that even if we were to be able to travel a billion years into the future, gold would still be relevent...If i were a very rich man, i would have a gold stash buried somewhere...Of course i would declare it all stolen to help throw them off my trail....

a wise falcon hides his talons
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
stop worrying about things you have no control over.   let go of that which does not matter.

only then are you truly free.

pursue what makes you happy and forget about the rest of it.

there you go, falcon brothers...the wisest shit youll ever hear..regardless of whatever kind of alien stories or deep space exploration you want to talk about.. 

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Civil War II

Sad for the other races, but once again the whitest among us will probably do the best.  I once knew a pharmacist from South Africa.  He told me the problem with the black man is almost incapable of thinking about anything except the present.  Planning, saving food, working a team by not beating up or raping those you live with...they can't do in significant numbers.  Make great bodybuilders though.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
stop worrying about things you have no control over.   let go of that which does not matter.

only then are you truly free.

pursue what makes you happy and forget about the rest of it.

there you go, falcon brothers...the wisest shit youll ever hear..regardless of whatever kind of alien stories or deep space exploration you want to talk about.. 

your ego purges without thinking

do you have sufficient bacon grease if the crisis were tommorrow and suddely grocery stoors all looted out oil production completley shut down becasue of some DISASTER that messed up key pipelines or multiple or simply shut them off for a reason. youd be hungry by the night with nothing to eat but the crumbs you left on the candybar wrapper from the night before

A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
your ego purges without thinking

do you have sufficient bacon grease if the crisis were tommorrow and suddely grocery stoors all looted out oil production completley shut down becasue of some DISASTER that messed up key pipelines or multiple or simply shut them off for a reason. youd be hungry by the night with nothing to eat but the crumbs you left on the candybar wrapper from the night before

bacon grease?

i guess i might just have to die of starvation then waddy

but at least ill have lived my life doing what makes me happy, rather than worrying about things outside of my control

but if researching things that have no answer, and worrying about uncontrollable things is what makes YOU happy, then go ahead and do what you please, my man