Author Topic: King Kamali says he could be a freak if he abused drugs.  (Read 7446 times)

Stavios

Re: King K says he could be a freak if he abused Drugs.
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 07:45:42 AM »
Pros should listen to the words of Chick ABUSE OR RETIRE. ::)

Like Roy Callendar always say: If you don't like needles, bodybuilding is not for you  :o

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: King Kamali says he could be a freak if he abused drugs.
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:06 AM »
King Tamali should have his pro card revoked  :o

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: King K says he could be a freak if he abused Drugs.
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »
Pros should listen to the words of Chick ABUSE OR RETIRE. ::)
;D
just not good enough

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »
In his own words 'if I used what the other guys use I would be a freak but I choose not to do it.'

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Seems what Chick says is true. If you don't won't to Abuse Drugs in the IFBB Pros, Simple RETIRE.

the funny thing is, he's probably using MORE than most other pros.  Just a case of sour grapes if you ask me.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 04:03:38 PM »
Bob Chick didn't say Abuse Drugs or just Retire he said if a Pro doesn't like using all the Drugs for IFBB Pro shows then it's simple just RETIRE like so many have.Sounds like a plan.It's a shame Drug Abuse is in the sport of BB at all.Use is Fine we all know that but going from 5 tabs and 1 injection a week to 5 injections a day and more tabs than you can count.No Wonder your RETIRED BOB.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;D

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
you gotta like king after all these years of looking like complete horse shit he is still delusional and thinks he can make the top 10 at the O...
but next contest he will come in at his all time best with his highest bodyweight and smallest waist, and win the whole damm show
there's no magic pills... just needles

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 04:14:57 PM »
Can you imagine taking that much shit your body closes down and won't respond no matter how much Drug you take Now that would be a Fukin problem.That is when you should do what Chick says just RETIRE. ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 05:25:02 PM »
There is a misconception that the pros are the ones that take the most and this is simply not true, Out of all the guys I have trained or come across I would put King in the mid to low mid range of pros and top level amateurs. If ANYONE on this board knows it is obviously me sooooo all this bullshit about  " I know a guy who used to train with King"  ::) is obviously not true. Hell, I know some non competitors who take 300 to 500mg daily, obviously not a smart move. BTW, King has not touched a supplement since his last show.

Now, if steroids were legal and safe at higher doses I would tell King to take 8 to 10 grams a week. IF!! they were legal and safe at high doses, but they are not.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
the fact that you even associaer with tamali, much less sell him drugs, erases your credibilty pal.

There is a misconception that the pros are the ones that take the most and this is simply not true, Out of all the guys I have trained or come across I would put King in the mid to low mid range of pros and top level amateurs. If ANYONE on this board knows it is obviously me sooooo all this bullshit about  " I know a guy who used to train with King"  ::) is obviously not true. Hell, I know some non competitors who take 300 to 500mg daily, obviously not a smart move. BTW, King has not touched a supplement since his last show.

Now, if steroids were legal and safe at higher doses I would tell King to take 8 to 10 grams a week. IF!! they were legal and safe at high doses, but they are not.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »
Doctors give 250mg test a month for HRT now why in the Fukin world would some Fukin Idiots take 500mg a day.No wonder shit shuts down and they look like atrophy has set in.FFS and if Drugs work so well why do some of these clowns look like school boys when off their heavy load.No Fukin Foundation. ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 05:34:49 PM »
the fact that you even associaer with tamali, much less sell him drugs, erases your credibilty pal.

Good thing I don't give a rats ass about your oinion.  ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 05:39:04 PM »
as long as you make $$ selling drugs to idiots like tamali, i doubt you care about anything other than tamali's "needs"

Good thing I don't give a rats ass about your oinion.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »
as long as you make $$ selling drugs to idiots like tamali, i doubt you care about anything other than tamali's "needs"

I expected a better comeback.  >:(

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
I expected a better comeback.  >:(

i expected some free deca

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 05:47:09 PM »
Bob Chick didn't say Abuse Drugs or just Retire he said if a Pro doesn't like using all the Drugs for IFBB Pro shows then it's simple just RETIRE like so many have.Sounds like a plan.It's a shame Drug Abuse is in the sport of BB at all.Use is Fine we all know that but going from 5 tabs and 1 injection a week to 5 injections a day and more tabs than you can count.No Wonder your RETIRED BOB.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;D

I retired because it was time to retire....use of AAS had nothing to do with it, nor have I ever had any regrets about making the choices I did in regards to the levels I chose to use...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
As the 'athletes' rep himself has said..'if you can't take the drugs, get off the stage'.
O

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »
i expected some free deca

Better  LOL  ;D

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
I retired because it was time to retire....use of AAS had nothing to do with it, nor have I ever had any regrets about making the choices I did in regards to the levels I chose to use...
"athlete's rep" going public that he is drug user and knowingly committed a felony... good rep!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your dish...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2008, 05:58:22 PM »

You retired because you discovered you could make tons more money pimping useless supps and being Manion's mouthpiece than you could spending $5k in prep to win $1k in prize money doing second-tier shows.

Ron: "I am lazy."

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2008, 06:48:12 PM »
You retired because you discovered you could make tons more money pimping useless supps and being Manion's mouthpiece than you could spending $5k in prep to win $1k in prize money doing second-tier shows.

No doubt.

But so what? He's a middle-aged man with a wife and child to support.

Men make more money doing much worse things.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »
"athlete's rep" going public that he is drug user and knowingly committed a felony... good rep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one....

Levels could be ZERO for all anyone knows.

Having a legal prescription hardly constitutes commiting a felony now does it?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2008, 07:13:41 PM »

Most guys compete to get where I am, and what I've got....already having contracts, etc...it wasn't such a hard choice.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

So now that you're long retired, why not post some of your cycles? :)

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »
Most guys compete to get where I am, and what I've got....already having contracts, etc...it wasn't such a hard choice.

Well said Bob. Still do you think King is realistic thinking he could 'financially' retire by the time he's 40 the way things are going?

I'm 31yo, have been making 150k+ since I was 28yo, had stock options who paid off the last 2 jobs and have a house in SD paid for... still, the way the economy is going, I'm now back full time and I don't see how I could retire before 50 even with that level of income....

Goatboy, remind us what you do for a living?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
The guy with the Incredible Hulk shorts also says he could be a freak if he abused drugs. ::)