Author Topic: King Kamali says he could be a freak if he abused drugs.  (Read 7430 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: King Kamali says he could be a freak if he abused drugs.
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »
Goatboy, remind us what you do for a living?

I'm a professional Getbig poster.  Ron pays me $5/post...   $10 for posts that promote MusclephoneTM.
Ron: "I am lazy."

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »
Well said Bob. Still do you think King is realistic thinking he could 'financially' retire by the time he's 40 the way things are going?

I'm 31yo, have been making 150k+ since I was 28yo, had stock options who paid off the last 2 jobs and have a house in SD paid for... still, the way the economy is going, I'm now back full time and I don't see how I could retire before 50 even with that level of income....

::)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »
Well said Bob. Still do you think King is realistic thinking he could 'financially' retire by the time he's 40 the way things are going?

I'm 31yo, have been making 150k+ since I was 28yo, had stock options who paid off the last 2 jobs and have a house in SD paid for... still, the way the economy is going, I'm now back full time and I don't see how I could retire before 50 even with that level of income....

150K?!?! How sad! That puts you in the bottom 5% of Getbiggers. Most of us can easily retire at 40 after 10 years of making $50,000. Think about it, that's $500,000 in earnings! If you saved every penny and stiffed your landlord, collected WIC, and freeloaded off your pals, that $500,000 could easily be $1.3M now, and properly invested in a nice annuity, pay out $50,000 a year for life. Pretty damn sweet!

I plan to retire this year. In fact, just today alone I was presented with opportunities to collect $48,700,104.00 in an inheritance from three different deceased Parliament members from Nigeria, Uganda, and Zimbabwe and I am a finalist in the $10 Million Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes. Some guys just have all the luck!
BigNationRadio.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2008, 09:24:58 PM »
150K?!?! How sad! That puts you in the bottom 5% of Getbiggers. Most of us can easily retire at 40 after 10 years of making $50,000. Think about it, that's $500,000 in earnings! If you saved every penny and stiffed your landlord, collected WIC, and freeloaded off your pals, that $500,000 could easily be $1.3M now, and properly invested in a nice annuity, pay out $50,000 a year for life. Pretty damn sweet!

I plan to retire this year. In fact, just today alone I was presented with opportunities to collect $48,700,104.00 in an inheritance from three different deceased Parliament members from Nigeria, Uganda, and Zimbabwe and I am a finalist in the $10 Million Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes. Some guys just have all the luck!

Damn! you must've gotten the same emails as me then !?...  the one from the 'Millioneire' bank manager in Uganda!? was he asking you to wire him a money transfer too ??

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2008, 09:52:48 PM »

yea King was coming across like a new man in that interview until he released that gem...I highly doubt that he and his wife can retire at 40, I know doctors and corporate lawyers that cannot retire at 40....He seemed like a really smart guy until he said that.

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »

I make good money and worked pretty hard, nothing to be ashamed of. I had my priorites at the right place. 

I feel some jealousy Jason... are there some things?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2008, 10:25:49 PM »
I make good money and worked pretty hard, nothing to be ashamed of. I had my priorites at the right place. 

I feel some jealousy Jason... are there some things?
Indeed my friend, there are many things. But re-read my post because I think you missed the point.
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2008, 10:27:17 PM »
Indeed my friend, there are many things. But re-read my post because I think you missed the point.

I guess I jumped the gun.

What are the "things" my friend?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2008, 11:16:09 PM »
I guess I jumped the gun.

What are the "things" my friend?
[/quote
Well for one, you have more than 5000 posts whereas I am still short of 4000.
BigNationRadio.com

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »
Who the fuck saves for retirement? Live for today man...POWERBALL will take care of my retirement when i'm good and ready to win it ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2008, 08:26:24 AM »
Who the fuck saves for retirement? Live for today man...

People like you are teh awesome...   keep doing what you're doing, pumping money into the economy so I can make money off you.  By the time you all get to retirement and try to live off the government, I'll be living on a beach in Brasil.  The smart money will leave the US long before you folks come to us with your hands out.
Ron: "I am lazy."