Author Topic: Benz  (Read 2996 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Benz
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »
i figured it was you, though why you blacked out like a quarter inch of your eyeline i'll never figure out. you know who you remind me of, for some reason? the dude who plays miles in lost. i can't find a picture off-hand, though.

That show is AWFUL.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 04:03:36 PM »

30 years old in the body of a 59 year old sittin in a bar by your lonesome

just a living the dream ain't ya benz

;D

That pic is so old....  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »
That show is AWFUL.

you gotta get into it or it's impossible to watch. like if you try and sample an episode from season 3 to see how you like it, it's a confusing mess. but if you start at episode 1 it's awesome.

mi madre loves the show, so i bought the first season for her birthday last year. she eventually convinced me to watch it, which was a good idea while on the treadmill (got one of those little DVD players). next thing i know i bought the 2nd season and downloaded the entire 3rd on BitTorrent. :P

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 06:16:32 PM »
you gotta get into it or it's impossible to watch. like if you try and sample an episode from season 3 to see how you like it, it's a confusing mess. but if you start at episode 1 it's awesome.

mi madre loves the show, so i bought the first season for her birthday last year. she eventually convinced me to watch it, which was a good idea while on the treadmill (got one of those little DVD players). next thing i know i bought the 2nd season and downloaded the entire 3rd on BitTorrent. :P

r u mexi?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 07:07:16 PM »
r u mexi?

nah, but i did take 7 years of spanish throughout school and lived in daytona beach for a while. a few little tidbits managed to hang on and they ended up in my daily speech.  :P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »
Enough is enough. Messing with Howard and his life is crap, and no more.  Same with the Coach.

So stop with the bull..

Settle down Ron, it's just the internet. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 07:29:11 PM »
nah, but i did take 7 years of spanish throughout school and lived in daytona beach for a while. a few little tidbits managed to hang on and they ended up in my daily speech.  :P

haha nothing like learning spic to fuck lolitas @ mexico  ::)