Author Topic: Benz  (Read 3003 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Benz
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »
Are you in timeout?   I see a certain thread has disappeared.  Howie musta cried like a bitch to get it pulled.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Benz
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
Are you in timeout?   I see a certain thread has disappeared.  Howie musta cried like a bitch to get it pulled.

Sometimes i think this place is like guantanamo, i guess the last post i made about how howard could recover his pass and prove me wrong was too hard so the best is to delete everything and forget about the "big lie" :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
Did Ron finally delete it? I am not even sure Howard read the thing correctly, cuz he PMed me and accused me of calling him a pedo ???
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 07:33:48 PM »
Sometimes i think this place is like guantanamo, i guess the last post i made about how howard could recover his pass and prove me wrong was too hard so the best is to delete everything and forget about the "big lie" :)

you busting Howard and him trying to fumble his way out was the biggest bust I have seen on here in a while.  Man he will never recover.  Howard W.  =  pedo

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 07:50:54 PM »
Did Ron finally delete it? I am not even sure Howard read the thing correctly, cuz he PMed me and accused me of calling him a pedo ???

Yeah but i just hope my answer was enough at least for you to see that there was actually something wrong going on. I just dont get how nobody else asked the most easy question here: Hey howard, if you forgot your password, why didnt you recover it using the password recovery option?

He wont recover (nor his password) :)

Huge ron el avidan is a good man and i have no problem with it, but he's aint doing a favor to kids in this case.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 07:57:26 PM »
Yeah but i just hope my answer was enough at least for you to see that there was actually something wrong going on. I just dont get how nobody else asked the most easy question here: Hey howard, if you forgot your password, why didnt you recover it using the password recovery option?

Huge ron el avidan is a good man and i have no problem with it, but he's aint doing a favor to kids in this case.
I found it suspicious he wouldn't use the "recover password" option. It reeks of guilt......something is amiss.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »

I've always found it interesting that some loser that hangs out in what looks like a gay bar can make accusations of pedophilia

sometimes the best defense is a relentless offence

;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 08:08:23 PM »
oh geo it seems like nobody told ya the news but sure, keep owning me :)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »

I've always found it interesting that some loser that hangs out in what looks like a gay bar can make accusations of pedophilia

sometimes the best defense is a relentless offence

;D

Benz has more class than you ever will Geo. You are a old man trolling on a younger generation's website. You are a desperate old man who is broke and wont ever have shit. Benz is a real cool guy.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 08:11:10 PM »
Dont worry jd, let him "own" hahaha
he might be melting soon here !

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:57 PM »

classic stuff you freakin "fish head"..........

I'm thinkin the eye's are blacked out because ya went heavy on the eyeliner that night and did'nt realize it until ya took a look at the pic your "significant other" took.....

either way...........ya look great !

;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »
geo go and find a thread where there are some news about that pic :)

49 years and still to stupid too figure out anything.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 08:34:00 PM »

yeah I'll get right on that

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »
yeah I'll get right on that

49 years man and no family?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »

30 years old in the body of a 59 year old sittin in a bar by your lonesome

just a living the dream ain't ya benz

;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »
poor geo, you just didnt get it yet

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »
Howie is a little bitch. When I saw that the thread got deleted I was pissed "someone" was standing up for that low life pedo.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 09:12:08 PM »
Howie is a little bitch. When I saw that the thread got deleted I was pissed "someone" was standing up for that low life pedo.

It seems like being anti pedos is a crime these days, figure why this board is going to shit  ::)

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »
It seems like being anti pedos is a crime these days, figure why this board is going to shit  ::)
I won't let that scumbag Howie forget what he is as long as I'm here.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »

49 years and still to stupid too figure out anything.

you mean the one where you claimed it was a fake pic, and then to "prove" it you posted a picture of your arm with a little sign?

if we see a picture of someone's face, you can't exactly "prove" that it's not you by putting up one of your arm. put up a face shot and prove it ain't you. otherwise we know it is. if you want, you can obviously still black out your eyes with a little bar.

no flame, just an observation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 09:45:10 PM »
you mean the one where you claimed it was a fake pic, and then to "prove" it you posted a picture of your arm with a little sign?

if we see a picture of someone's face, you can't exactly "prove" that it's not you by putting up one of your arm. put up a face shot and prove it ain't you. otherwise we know it is. if you want, you can obviously still black out your eyes with a little bar.

Got a link? I missed this one. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 05:46:18 AM »

I didn't see much of it, I have been pretty busy the past few days, from what I saw it did look very fishy though. Getbig is lucky to have you, that's for sure. Keeps the sickos on their toes.
E

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »
Enough is enough. Messing with Howard and his life is crap, and no more.  Same with the Coach.

So stop with the bull..

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 02:20:08 PM »

haha yes dont worry its me :) have fun hahahah. http://images.google.com and do a search for the right word, even better for your own pleasure lol costa rica

ps: chaos i had to remove the pic because i was insulting someone who did not deserve it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
i figured it was you, though why you blacked out like a quarter inch of your eyeline i'll never figure out. you know who you remind me of, for some reason? the dude who plays miles in lost. i can't find a picture off-hand, though.