Author Topic: Controversial Absolut Vodka Ad  (Read 3244 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Controversial Absolut Vodka Ad
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »
Purchased land.  Look up the history.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 08:50:57 AM »
  Hardly. Sales will falter.

Sales will be as robust as ever...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 08:52:13 AM »
a long ass time ago, I worked with these two Mexican dudes I called Hose-A and Hose-B who rattled on about how we were on Mexican land and Aztlan this and that bla bla... I finally just said, WTF, have you covered this theory with American Indians?  They were like, "well no" and I said fine, STFU until you've covered this crap with the people who have a legit bitch.  Last I heard of their stupid theory from them.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE....THOSE MEXICANS WOULD HAVE HAD YOU STRUNG UP AND DISEMBOWELED IN MINUTES
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 08:53:59 AM »
That ad is pathetic.
We purchased that land from Mexico...I believe around 1848.  There was an exchange of $ and a forgiveness of debt.  Nice way for Absolut to stir the pot in a sensitive time...assholes.  Texas was already independent from Mexico after a series of battles in the late 1830s and asked the US government to be annexed.

Now we all know that whites have never purchased or conducted honest dealing ever in so called amerikkka with the Original People, so get off your lying piss pot.
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 09:04:29 AM »
Now we all know that whites have never purchased or conducted honest dealing ever in so called amerikkka with the Original People, so get off your lying piss pot.

Your inferiority complex is mind bogglingly immense.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »
Your inferiority complexTRUTHFULNESS is mind bogglingly immense.

ONLY THE BEST
C

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:09 AM »
a long ass time ago, I worked with these two Mexican dudes I called Hose-A and Hose-B who rattled on about how we were on Mexican land and Aztlan this and that bla bla... I finally just said, WTF, have you covered this theory with American Indians?  They were like, "well no" and I said fine, STFU until you've covered this crap with the people who have a legit bitch.  Last I heard of their stupid theory from them.

lol.   :)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE....THOSE MEXICANS WOULD HAVE HAD YOU STRUNG UP AND DISEMBOWELED IN MINUTES

Surrrrre they would have. Like most idiots that talk out of their ass they'd only attack if they had him greatly outnumbered. I'm thinking that wasn't the case.

BTW, nice Hebrew name, "SAMSON."

LOL