Author Topic: This pic says it all  (Read 5023 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: This pic says it all
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 12:02:36 AM »
i meant conventions - it all comes down to that.  all the superdelegates who have committed in the press can change their mind at the convention and choose obama, hilary, gore, etc.

Matt has good bb genetics but he seems to lack education?! 240, does he have any education beyond 10th grade?
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 01:30:11 AM »
i meant conventions - it all comes down to that.  all the superdelegates who have committed in the press can change their mind at the convention and choose obama, hilary, gore, etc.
Dude...do you sleep? It seems like you are on all of getbigs boards 24/7.  :-\

The superdelegates can't give the nomination to Gore, by the way. There are these little things called pledged delegates from all the states that have voted that you would need to deal with to steal it from Obama have Gore become the nominee. Gore wasn't on the ballot in IA, SC, CA, etc.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 01:32:25 AM »
This pic is a classic, by the way.  :D

!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 06:21:14 AM »
Dude...do you sleep? It seems like you are on all of getbigs boards 24/7.  :-\

The superdelegates can't give the nomination to Gore, by the way. There are these little things called pledged delegates from all the states that have voted that you would need to deal with to steal it from Obama have Gore become the nominee. Gore wasn't on the ballot in IA, SC, CA, etc.

hilary pointed out that according to the dem party rulebook, both the supers AND the regular pledged delegates are under no LEGAL obligation to vote identically to their constituency.  If Hil can convince them that obama is unelectable for some reason, they really could screw him and change votes without consequence.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 12:07:24 PM »
hilary pointed out that according to the dem party rulebook, both the supers AND the regular pledged delegates are under no LEGAL obligation to vote identically to their constituency.  If Hil can convince them that obama is unelectable for some reason, they really could screw him and change votes without consequence.

There most certainly would be a "consequence" in that type of scenario, in my opinion.
!