Author Topic: Do all wrestlers...  (Read 4993 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Do all wrestlers...
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »
your so sure that the ester they ALL use is cypionate, huh?  ::)

Don't you have some homework, boy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »
if you saw Randy Orton in person you wouldn't believe how slim and thinly built he is, he lives here in STL and i just saw him at a local coffee shop chain the other day and he's cut and in good shape but literally looks 200 pounds at 6'4" with 14 and a half inch arms, he's cut but tiny especially for a pro wrestler.

he was never really big, but was definately bigger between 2003 - 6. he was one of the guys caught in the online steroid pharmacy raid. if you look at rey mysterio in his wcw days and compare to to a few years ago in wwe, it's like night and day.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 11:45:13 PM »
back before benoit died every wrestler and there dog were on the gear, and huge amounts too...
but when chris died there was this huge controversy over how roids could have been responsible for it all and thats when the WWE started testing (at least testing on a regular basis) look at triple h in 2002-2004 and look at him now, he looks like he lost about 30 pounds of so :o
there's no magic pills... just needles

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 12:00:22 AM »
With there crazy schedules they have to be on the sauceto be able to maintain any muscle

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 12:12:10 AM »
back before benoit died every wrestler and there dog were on the gear, and huge amounts too...
but when chris died there was this huge controversy over how roids could have been responsible for it all and thats when the WWE started testing (at least testing on a regular basis) look at triple h in 2002-2004 and look at him now, he looks like he lost about 30 pounds of so :o

it was eddie guerrero that kicked off the wellness program tests for wrestlers. but after benoit's death, they stepped it up alot

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 07:03:30 AM »
triple h is much softer than those yrs ,he still has some size,he was in good shape after that first leg surgery.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 07:07:20 AM »
All wrestlers train differently. I remember a bunch of them coming into my Golds Gym in Tampa before a show,

Kurt Angle was all Cardio did about 45-1 hr on stair master, no weights
Big Show did very light weights, at least what I considered light for such a big massive guy
Benoit hit weights, was benching decently 315
Val Venus , all cardio

My other buddy who was Hotel Manager for the double tree said most of these guys carb up hard, lbs of pasta and chicken breasts...

Most guys start off on the sauce, try to make a name for themself and when they do, slowly come off

Look at Angle, HHH and Kane, both were alot bigger years ago, established themself and didnt need the juice

These are only a few...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 08:34:39 AM »
All wrestlers train differently. I remember a bunch of them coming into my Golds Gym in Tampa before a show,

Kurt Angle was all Cardio did about 45-1 hr on stair master, no weights
Big Show did very light weights, at least what I considered light for such a big massive guy
Benoit hit weights, was benching decently 315
Val Venus , all cardio

My other buddy who was Hotel Manager for the double tree said most of these guys carb up hard, lbs of pasta and chicken breasts...

Most guys start off on the sauce, try to make a name for themself and when they do, slowly come off

Look at Angle, HHH and Kane, both were alot bigger years ago, established themself and didnt need the juice

These are only a few...
thanks for the thrilling info. ::)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
triple h is much softer than those yrs ,he still has some size,he was in good shape after that first leg surgery.
yeah he still has some decent size to him.. i met him in 2003 he was without doubt one of the biggest men i have ever seen in my life
there's no magic pills... just needles