Author Topic: Do all wrestlers...  (Read 5000 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Do all wrestlers...
« on: April 08, 2008, 02:54:53 AM »
Train exactly the same !??!?

meaning... do they just train 30 min. a day with simple compound movements like: squat, bench, deadlift, maybe some curls...etc !?!? because I've noticed over a while that most wrestlers that work out have the same basic body development. I keep wondering what this is attributed to ?!! cocaine, perks and nubain can't be responsible for that much...

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Re: Do all wrestlers...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »
Train exactly the same !??!?

meaning... do they just train 30 min. a day with simple compound movements like: squat, bench, deadlift, maybe some curls...etc !?!? because I've noticed over a while that most wrestlers that work out have the same basic body development. I keep wondering what this is attributed to ?!! cocaine, perks and nubain can't be responsible for that much...

"I keep wondering what this is attributed to ?!! cocaine, perks and nubain can't be responsible for that much..."  Correct it is responsible, but thats not all..  also strict AAS testing leads them to have the physiques they have now.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:40:21 AM »
You guys remember Mr Wonderful?

E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 06:42:01 AM »
they all carry the wrestler gene responsible for their physiques and ultimately for their death
Z

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »

Ted Orndorff? Pfft. Dude had nothing compared to the sage wisdom and balletic stylings of the Macho Man.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 06:50:44 AM »
Ted Orndorff? Pfft. Dude had nothing compared to the sage wisdom and balletic stylings of the Macho Man.  :D

Ted didn't, but Paul did.  :)
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 06:51:56 AM »
Ted didn't, but Paul did.  :)
Damn. I keep telling myself I'm not getting older and my memory just keeps failing me.  :-\

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 06:54:34 AM »

He was awsome... One of my fav juiced up wrestlers..

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 06:58:22 AM »
I can tell u 2 of those 4 wrestlers are dead  :-[

Crah Holly and Chris Candido - both of them had nasty addictions to pain killers however Candido died after breaking his leg in a match at TNA as there was complications with surgery I believe.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 07:09:25 AM »
At close to or around 300 fight nites a year todays top billing wrastler/entertainer will get whatever kind of workout wherever.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »
yeah this guy looks like he only trains for about 30 minutes a day ::)
there's no magic pills... just needles

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »
Triple H? That closet case getting ass-fucked by Chyna? That... company man?

Behold the ultimate.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 06:31:04 PM »
They travel all over the world, for most of the year.....Jet lag, lack of sleep, roid rage, gotta find their food to eat in each location....then compete in the events with sore this, sore that.....They find time to workout in each location....They get a big fat check hopefully, but are they ever ready to step on a bodybuilding competition stage?

Is there a pro that would like to answer this question, if they were in their shoes?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »
Triple H? That closet case getting ass-fucked by Chyna? That... company man?

Behold the ultimate.

YES  8)

"....aaaand Youuuuuuuuuuuu Hooooooooogan" - epic legend ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »
 :o

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 01:45:19 AM »
most do seem to have a solid base (though i wouldn't say a heap of muscle), and about 16-20% bf. those are the guys that likely are natural. guys like candido in the pic above, jeff jarrett, trevor murdoch, etc. then u have guys like scott steiner, batista, formerly khali/edge/orton, cena, masters etc that have that juiced look to them, sitting at 8-15% bf with a good amount of muscle. though probably not a whole lot of those physiques still in the wwe at the moment, with the drug testing that they're doing now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 08:10:52 AM »
most do seem to have a solid base (though i wouldn't say a heap of muscle), and about 16-20% bf. those are the guys that likely are natural. guys like candido in the pic above, jeff jarrett, trevor murdoch, etc. then u have guys like scott steiner, batista, formerly khali/edge/orton, cena, masters etc that have that juiced look to them, sitting at 8-15% bf with a good amount of muscle. though probably not a whole lot of those physiques still in the wwe at the moment, with the drug testing that they're doing now.
if you saw Randy Orton in person you wouldn't believe how slim and thinly built he is, he lives here in STL and i just saw him at a local coffee shop chain the other day and he's cut and in good shape but literally looks 200 pounds at 6'4" with 14 and a half inch arms, he's cut but tiny especially for a pro wrestler.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
he's cut but tiny

you preffer uncut and huge right?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
Former WWE star Test had a sick physique when he was in ECW.

Road Warrior Hawk (RIP) was a monster as well.  Hawk at his best here.

Lastly, the great Bastion Booger

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 05:40:30 PM »
I think they all do test cyp, deca, GH and various other drugs... that certainly doesn't hurt lol

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 07:19:56 PM »
Sid Vicious was a pretty big boy in this pic!!! I heard he only trained 20 minutes a day 2 times a week on his Bowflex :)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »
Sid was a god awful worker but he drew money and my god when he was dismantling jobbers in stretcher matches it was a sight to behold lol.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »
Sid Vicious was a pretty big boy in this pic!!! I heard he only trained 20 minutes a day 2 times a week on his Bowflex :)

I heard he resorted to stabbing Arn Anderson with scissors because Arn was whooping his ass. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 07:37:41 PM »
yeah that took place in a blackburn hotel in the uk. Big Sid was chatting shit to Arn Anderson saying that he drew more money in one night than what Arn had drew all his wrestling career which ended up something like this

On September 19th 1993, Sid and Arn Anderson got into a major fight at their hotel while in England for a tour. The fight was broken up by WCW wrestlers but the fight started again only this time Sid had scissors with him. The result was that Arn Anderson had 20 stab wounds while Sid had various cuts on his body. Both men spent the night in the hospital and then were deported the next day. Both men were going to be fired but WCW officials felt that Sid had started it all and fired him and only suspended Arn Anderson.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »
I think they all do test cyp, deca, GH and various other drugs... that certainly doesn't hurt lol
your so sure that the ester they ALL use is cypionate, huh?  ::)