Author Topic: Androgell  (Read 2047 times)

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
Androgell
« on: April 08, 2008, 04:06:44 AM »
has anyone tried this stuff??? my doctor gave it to me beause my test was low ,its was like $500 for 3 months of it
plus he gave my Test E 100mg a week.

at these levels i should worry about gyno right?
mish1234
so hot

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Androgell
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:25 AM »
200 mg of cyp plus 100 mg of Androgel per week causes gyno for me.  It depends on how your body reacts.  The Androgel in particular causes me to aromatize more than the Cyp.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:48:22 AM »
ask the doc about using adex.

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »
adex???
mish1234
so hot

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 02:33:14 PM »
what is the real and full name for adex?
mish1234
so hot

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »
Arimidex or Anastrazole.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 07:28:58 PM »
I use it pre workout good way to get Test in the system fast. thats a good stack. I did a similar stack wher I just shot cyp 250m once a week then used 2 packets of gel on top of that daily. I didnt get gyno from any of it.. the unimed androgel is good in my book.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »
I use it pre workout good way to get Test in the system fast. thats a good stack. I did a similar stack wher I just shot cyp 250m once a week then used 2 packets of gel on top of that daily. I didnt get gyno from any of it.. the unimed androgel is good in my book.

I have one question on your post.... you use it preworkout?   There is something on the label about not using it prior to exercise or swimming because of sweating/water removing the product.  Its an alcohol based carrier, so its going to displace from the skin pretty quickly with heavy perspiration. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »
candi-gel

dmso+crushed up dbol+crushed up finaplex

;D ;D ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »
what is the real and full name for adex?

I have to give you credit for this....you realized it was slang all by yourself ;D

I'm being serious....some people don't have the common sense ;D

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 04:47:51 AM »
lol thanks

i use the gell after my workout as soon as i get out of a hot shower, that way my pours in my skin are claen and open.
mish1234
so hot

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »
I have one question on your post.... you use it preworkout?   There is something on the label about not using it prior to exercise or swimming because of sweating/water removing the product.  Its an alcohol based carrier, so its going to displace from the skin pretty quickly with heavy perspiration. 

Yes I take a shower rub on 2 packets then head down to the gym. I only have it on my skin for an hour before lifting never had any problems definately works the same because I used it on off days as well same effect. androgel is just 50mg of transdermal test base wich you only absorb maybe 20mg at most so thats why I use 2 packets.. I compare it to a transdermal test suspension. helps cutt down on the amount of injections you have to do. I personally dont like doing more than 2 injections of any compound per week.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 11:46:03 PM »
Yes I take a shower rub on 2 packets then head down to the gym. I only have it on my skin for an hour before lifting never had any problems definately works the same because I used it on off days as well same effect. androgel is just 50mg of transdermal test base wich you only absorb maybe 20mg at most so thats why I use 2 packets.. I compare it to a transdermal test suspension. helps cutt down on the amount of injections you have to do. I personally dont like doing more than 2 injections of any compound per week.

OK, makes sense.   Do you sweat alot?  I'm bad sweaty after most workouts--you could easily wring water out of my shirts. 

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 05:41:04 AM »
the Box i have says to stay dry for at least 4-6 hourse after using it.
mish1234
so hot

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 10:49:32 AM »

Yup, thats why I'm asking the questions I am. 

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 12:55:08 AM »

well not everybody follows the rules and I rub it where i am leanest so it absorbs very quick for me however everyone is diffrent. i would sometimes even use a 3rd packet after workout shower. I like it because it does not stink. Ive used a transdermal 1-testosterone product and it was unbearable.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 10:06:40 AM »
well not everybody follows the rules and I rub it where i am leanest so it absorbs very quick for me however everyone is diffrent. i would sometimes even use a 3rd packet after workout shower. I like it because it does not stink. Ive used a transdermal 1-testosterone product and it was unbearable.

Have you heard of the "spot reduction" rumors with androgel? 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »

No, do tell...

My first venture into AAS was a script that had to be made, compounded. A transdermal that was 20% as Androgel is what, 5%? Mine was thick and white, not clear like androgel. I could only use after a shower and rotated sites (under side of arm between bi and tri, delts, lats) and never before a workout as I felt it would not absorb properly.

Tried a few times on my ab area as I was holding too much bodyfat then. Never spot reduced my gut  :'(

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »
No, do tell...

My first venture into AAS was a script that had to be made, compounded. A transdermal that was 20% as Androgel is what, 5%? Mine was thick and white, not clear like androgel. I could only use after a shower and rotated sites (under side of arm between bi and tri, delts, lats) and never before a workout as I felt it would not absorb properly.

Tried a few times on my ab area as I was holding too much bodyfat then. Never spot reduced my gut  :'(

Its purely anecdotal based on a couple of conversations I've had with people about HRT.  One guy swears he "cut up" on androgel.  My thought was he was hypogonadal anyway, so he probably did get leaner with normal test levels.  He swears it was spot related---like his abs would lean out if he rubbed it on his abs, his shoulders if shoulders. 

I dont' know. 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »

Its purely anecdotal based on a couple of conversations I've had with people about HRT.  One guy swears he "cut up" on androgel.  My thought was he was hypogonadal anyway, so he probably did get leaner with normal test levels.  He swears it was spot related---like his abs would lean out if he rubbed it on his abs, his shoulders if shoulders. 

I dont' know. 

LOL, that is too funny.... That is what I was suspecting you would say....

I agree, once his test levels came up, he started to lose bodyfat. Probably losing bf in the areas he most recently started to store it. Thought I read once that low test levels have been associated with more abdominal fat?!? However, I do not believe in spot reducing, just me....

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »

yes I have noticed it first hand and my bros all notice it as well. Its an underrated product. I use it because I know its legit and from a usa pharmacy plus like I said it really helps cutt down the frequency of injections.
people diss on it but I like the stuff always have...