Author Topic: Iran Begins Installing More Centrifuges  (Read 36934 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Iran Begins Installing More Centrifuges
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2008, 12:48:28 PM »

I dont bash america dumbass.   I state my opinion just like you.

I know the old testament is older than the koran, you dumbfvck.    Im saying all lands have been attained by war-mongering anyway.      I cant believe im agreeing with you on that....(its embarrassing)
But palestine gets 10times what it deserves as far as im concerned.

Why does it get 10 times what it deserves? The rest of the Muslim world doesn't give a fuck about it either. Egypt sealed their boarder with it after Hamas blasted a hole in it, even though the Palestinians are starving. If they had it so bad they would make Hamas stop launching hundreds of rockets at civilians every day. Instead they cheer and applaud a terrorist killing children.

It's embarrassing that you try to pass yourself off as someone with at least a high school education.  :-\

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2008, 12:48:30 PM »

Moses may have brought the JEWs there, but i believe it was inhabited by cannonites or some other group before.   It will be solved one day soon.
Back to the fertile crescent?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »
It's embarrassing that you try to pass yourself off as someone with at least a high school education. 

Is that hard for you.. :'(

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »
So then why bitch about Israel having Palestine back? How many times now have the Muslims tried to take it back? And how many times have they failed miserably? Kind of contradictory when you say that and then bitch about them having it.

In war, to the victors go the spoils. If the Palestinians want it so bad, they should take it back. They can't. As far as I'm concerned, that's Israel's land until they lose it.

Just like Iraq's oil is ours now.  ;D

I believe the Jews were living there before the Koran came into existence. Where are you going with this retarded argument?

Stick to bashing America. :/
The only person bitching about the propriety of the power struggle in the middle east is you.

I'm answering Brixton Bulldog's comment about the evil Palestinians and their role in the middle east as the cause of military/terrorist activity.  

I just pointed out that truth that Israel also supports terrorism and through US sponsorship--superior foreign aid--they have the most guns in the region.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2008, 01:07:48 PM »
The only person bitching about the propriety of the power struggle in the middle east is you.

I'm answering Brixton Bulldog's comment about the evil Palestinians and their role in the middle east as the cause of military/terrorist activity.  

I just pointed out that truth that Israel also supports terrorism and through US sponsorship--superior foreign aid--they have the most guns in the region.

Its not that weird Iran wants to have nuclear weapons too. Israel is a real danger to countries in that region.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »

I'm not bitching about the power struggle. I couldn't care less. I'm just pointing out that the Palestinians deserve no sympathy and get none from anyone but the select few on this forum rallying for their "rights" while making baseless claims. I'm laughing at the people like War-Horse who seem to exist to do nothing but make baseless claims while lacking the ability to refute any points made. Mars also excels at it.

Carry on with the tears though, Decker.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »
I'm not bitching about the power struggle. I couldn't care less. I'm just pointing out that the Palestinians deserve no sympathy and get none from anyone but the select few on this forum rallying for their "rights" while making baseless claims. I'm laughing at the people like War-Horse who seem to exist to do nothing but make baseless claims while lacking the ability to refute any points made. Mars also excels at it.

Ahhhh.  A legend in your own mind, huh BF??      Laughable at best.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »

Ahhhh.  A legend in your own mind, huh BF??      Laughable at best.

Of course. I'm a winner, baby! Albeit slightly delusional.  ;D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »

What are you talking about? 

Pointing out that there is plenty of blame to go around is just sound analysis.

Israel is not blameless as Brixton Bulldog was alluding.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2008, 01:37:42 PM »

Pointing out that there is plenty of blame to go around is just sound analysis.

Israel is not blameless as Brixton Bulldog was alluding.

You're right. Looking at it now I was ranting and railing against Muslims. I would apologize but that's not my thang so I'll just say you're right.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
Most of the land populated with Jews in the 40's was devoid of population.  It was barren and largely uninhabitable.  Britain used what was Palestine like that for a reason.  When Jews started making the land fruitfull and productive arabs in the areas actually flocked to Jewish towns and, at first, lived mostly in harmony with them.

It wasn't until radical Islam turned a lot of Palestinians against the Jews that violence really erupted.  Now Israel might have a more effective military and suffer fewer losses overall but that is misleading.  Islamic terrorists target CIVILIANS.  Israel targets militants (who then, of course, hide in mosques/homes/amongst civilians so that when Israel is FORCED to fight back more innocents die.).  It also doesn't help that civilians harbor them either.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2008, 12:21:59 AM »
thats bullshit, a lot more palestinians are getting killed due the brutal acts of violence commited by israeli forces. the ratio of victims of terrorist acts is something like 1 israeli against 4 palestinians.
also these israeli counter attacks are mostly way out of proportion of the crime commited so a lot of unnecessary innocent people getting killed by it.

Everyone knows a stone in the hands of an eight yr. old boy is deadlier than 3 IDF soldiers armed with oozies!
Haven't you seen how stone throwing youngsters have decimated Israeli tank units.  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2008, 12:25:45 AM »
If you want to play that game, the Jews were there before Islam came into existence. By rights, they own it.  :D

Try applying that same argument to California, Arizona, New Mexico & Texas... infact, the entire USA. HYPOCRITE!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2008, 12:36:06 AM »
Sure, i'm not denying it's hypocritical imperialism... but it's the reality of things.

in any society from now until back in the caveman times, if one party had a group of resources (whether it be the food, the cave, the womenfolk, or the only fire in town), and there are others on the outside who need it, the party with the goods has two options.

They can share (which means iran could let us pay them to drill), or they can hoard.

Additionally, Iran is going a step further to starve those without oil - calling for OPEC to drop the dollar.  

It used to be adhmedijahad saying he doesn't have beef with american people, just the govt.  But calling for them to drop the dollar?  That'll starve all of us.  

Do you think achme.... (I can't spell it either)  ;) ...the president of Iran is calling for the end of the USD as the reserve currency for oil purchases in a direct attempt to hurt the US, ...or do you suppose he's doing that as a direct attempt to protect itself, ...in much the same way that Giselle Bundchen called for her hefty modeling fees to no longer be paid in US currency, ...but in Euros?

It seems to me that most here are perfectly content to have the US make completely selfish decisions that benefit the US alone, ...while devastating the rest of the world, ...but the instant that any one country makes a logical, prudent, and reasonable decision to protect itself, ...it becomes a high crime if it in any way inconveniences the US
w

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2008, 01:37:02 AM »
Everyone knows a stone in the hands of an eight yr. old boy is deadlier than 3 IDF soldiers armed with oozies!
Haven't you seen how stone throwing youngsters have decimated Israeli tank units.  ::)

ehh i do agree with your arguments so what do you mean?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2008, 01:40:54 AM »
Tell that to the american indian.

The only rights that seem to exist are those of blatant force.  Those with the most numbers and guns are in the right apparently.

exactly, the same as some americans claiming a part of europe because thats where their original roots are.
what would the world look like if anyone would went back to where they were thousants years ago.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2008, 04:45:19 AM »
Try applying that same argument to California, Arizona, New Mexico & Texas... infact, the entire USA. HYPOCRITE!

Don't forget Canada and Mexico!  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2008, 08:34:07 AM »
Do you think achme.... (I can't spell it either)  ;) ...the president of Iran is calling for the end of the USD as the reserve currency for oil purchases in a direct attempt to hurt the US, ...or do you suppose he's doing that as a direct attempt to protect itself, ...in much the same way that Giselle Bundchen called for her hefty modeling fees to no longer be paid in US currency, ...but in Euros?

It seems to me that most here are perfectly content to have the US make completely selfish decisions that benefit the US alone, ...while devastating the rest of the world, ...but the instant that any one country makes a logical, prudent, and reasonable decision to protect itself, ...it becomes a high crime if it in any way inconveniences the US

Just out of curiousity.. do you think radical Islam is devestating the rest of the world?

My guess is you'll blame the USA for that too.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2008, 08:56:25 AM »
Just out of curiousity.. do you think radical Islam is devestating the rest of the world?

My guess is you'll blame the USA for that too.

well they can certainly take part in the blame yes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2008, 09:09:34 AM »
Oh yeah its our fault that they blow up pizza joints and kill children. We'd be a hell of alot better off if that fucked up religion and the weak minded blood thirsty followers of it, would roll over and die. Sorry folks, America is not the root cause of evil in this world. I know of no military in the world that immediately rebuilds countries whether they are responsible for the damage or not. We rebuilt Japan and Germany. We got Korea back on its feet...and we're rebuilding Afghanistan to a level beyond anything they've had. In Iraq we are restoring what we broke.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »

It's not hypocritical you dumb c*nt. I believe Americans own this land just like the Israelis own that land. If the Arabs want it back so badly, TAKE IT. Just like the Native Americans are welcome to do. All's fair in love and war and to the victors go the spoils.

Israel was outnumbered what? 50 to 1 in those two wars and they ended up actually TAKING more land. As far as I'm concerned that's their territory until they lose it. Two wars the Muslim world has gotten the shit kicked out of them trying to take it back. They lost that claim to that land.

However, I don't sympathize with people thatit have no qualms about blindly targeting civilians and celebrating the deaths of children and innocents at the hands of extremists, which is the Muslim M.O. these days. I don't see Israel launching 100 Qassam rockets into Gaza at civilians every day, do I?

People cry that it's Palestinian land. The Jews were there before Islam came into existence. Who is the authority on how far back to go on land claims? 50 years? 100? 5000?

Ironically, your dumb ass is probably living on former Indian land in Canada, so do me a favor and stick to peddling your gas alternatives and give up playing the intellectual role. :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2008, 09:45:59 AM »
If the damm muslims care so much for each other, there is plenty of desert that Jordan, Egypt or Syria could carve out for the Palestinians. They won't do it because they know that they are a prize pain in the ass for everybody else. So much for muslim brotherhood.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2008, 09:52:40 AM »
If the damm muslims care so much for each other, there is plenty of desert that Jordan, Egypt or Syria could carve out for the Palestinians. They won't do it because they know that they are a prize pain in the ass for everybody else. So much for muslim brotherhood.

Exactly, all these people bitching about Palestinians crack me up. The rest of the Muslim world couldn't care less about them and continually shits on them. They only use them as fuel for hating Israel.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2008, 06:03:33 PM »
Iran is trying to cripple our economy by calling on OPEC to drop the dollar.

They want us to starve.  Can anyone deny that? 

It shouldn't be quoted in dollars any longer.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »
Most of what Americans see is a slanted version of what's really going on over there.

Israel is not some innocent victim.  They are in many cases, no better than who they are fighting.

People in general have a hard time putting themselves in other peoples shoes. They don't study and learn about other cultures from many different sources of information or actual travelling. Most individuals allow corprate media to formulate their opinions for them and they just go with it.