Author Topic: CJC-1295  (Read 2532 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
CJC-1295
« on: April 08, 2008, 07:06:57 PM »
Has anyone heard or tried this stuff? It's a Growth Hormone releasing product that I believe is still in clinical trials, but is showing much promise as it increases natural GH production 3-4 times above normal, and is fairly affordable. It is administred subcutaneously, and is a peptide. I believe its been proven to be much more beneficial than the previous Hexarelin and ghrp-6. Anybody know anything?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: CJC-1295
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »
I've read up on it, a lot of guys have gotten pretty good fat loss effects from it.  I haven't tried it myself, but personally I would wait a bit more before trying it out.  It's still kind of costly to run for an extended period of time.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »
Where do you get it?

or do you have any links about it?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 09:39:38 PM »
Where do you get it?

or do you have any links about it?

hello candidizle

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 11:45:08 PM »
I'm not candizzle bro.....what he has multiple names?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 03:25:33 AM »
Semorelin is vrey similar and works well for fat loss.  You inject SQ at night before bed and it causes the body to release more GH.  I think the 3 - 4 times level is probably accurate based on results.  Supposedly 100 mcg will equal approximately 1 IU of GH and 400 mcg =  4 IU of GH is the most the body will release.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 10:47:31 AM »
If you go over to anabolicminds, they have alot of info on it. Whats cool about this stuff is that you only inject once a week, and your own GH production is dose dependent, and it still releases in a pulse like fashion. From what I have found, 2mg will last 1 month using 500mcg a week,1 injection a week. It is actually very cheap in comparison to GH. Looks very promising. Abstract from a study below.

Context: Therapeutic use of GHRH to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action.

Objective: The objective of this study was to examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog.

Design: The study design was two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 d.

Setting: The study was performed at two investigational sites.

Participants: Healthy subjects, ages 21–61 yr, were studied.

Interventions: CJC-1295 or placebo was administered sc in one of four ascending single doses in the first study and in two or three weekly or biweekly doses in the second study.

Main Outcome Measures: The main outcome measures were peak concentrations and area under the curve of GH and IGF-I; standard pharmacokinetic parameters were used for CJC-1295.

Results: After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9–11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8–8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.

Conclusions: Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 μg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent. ( J Clin Endocrinol Metab 91: 799–805, 2006)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »
Did some more reading on the dosing protocol, guys are using the lower dose of 500mcg or so for months to get a build up effect. Or, by the study protocol, others are using 3000mcg/3mg a week or more, that way would make it expensive, but results come much sooner. I just tore my bicep and am 1 week post op, and am looking closely at these peptides for healing properties because American GH is expensive right now, so I want something cheaper to raise my own GH. Thats why I through this one out there, for personal experiences. Or if anyone has experience with any of these GH releasing peptides, please chime in.