Author Topic: If you were a guy, would you date a woman...  (Read 6666 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: If you were a guy, would you date a woman...
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2008, 02:03:59 PM »
So who is quantifiably/qualifiably more valuable to you, your husband or your child?
I'm not married.  But I have always made it known that my children (as children) will always come first.  As adults, if my children had a problem with something I was doing or someone I was seeing...there may be an issue as they are adults and should have a better sense of things and letting me live my own life.  But as "children" ... they are my life.  :)
:D Weee

parsnip1965

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2008, 04:11:43 AM »
I'm male and have dated a woman with a kid (that she had when she was married).  It wasn't bad and I would have done it again, but I'm married now with my own kids.  She had drug and sex issues (couldn't stay faithful and wanted me to play around too, which I eventually did) but was very smart, and the fact of having a kid didn't get in the way of my having an interesting and sexy relationship with her.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 01:27:04 AM »
Does being wealthy afford you all this time to type super long posts? Or is it just me?

I am living a life of Wealth & Abundance, and it affords me many things including ...yes time
My wealth & abundance however is not defined by the money I make, the car that I drive, or the house I live in
It is defined by the gratitude I have in my heart and the ability to make a difference in the lives of others
w