Author Topic: Andreas Munzer's precontest diet?  (Read 6672 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Andreas Munzer's precontest diet?
« on: April 09, 2008, 06:47:52 AM »
First of all r.i.p

We know his cycle's structure and compounds but we don't have a clue yet about his "diet", as i believe was the most important factor at his conditioning, despite the drug abuse.

Anyone knows? gh15?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Andreas Munzer's precontest diet?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 08:12:55 AM »

What does diet have to do with getting shredded as a pro?!
just not good enough

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 08:31:59 AM »

What does diet have to do with getting shredded as a pro?!
;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 09:20:48 AM »
I know Goodrum said he was going to have Munzer-like conditioning.  But I really think he said Munster-like conditioning.  You know with his gay-lipse and everything it probably just sounding like Munzer

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 09:32:51 AM »
;D

You know it's interesting that gh15 would claim that constant use of hormones and GH coupled with a semi-clean diet is responsible for pro-level conditioning, while Nasser has gone on record in one of his bodybuilding.com interviews saying that there were periods of time precontest when he was so depleted from the diet that he actually lacked the energy to tie his shoes or get dressed by himself.  Don't let either one of "them" mislead you too far one way or the other; I'm guessing the truth is probably somewhere in between.  Just something to think about.   

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »
You know it's interesting that gh15 would claim that constant use of hormones and GH coupled with a semi-clean diet is responsible for pro-level conditioning, while Nasser has gone on record in one of his bodybuilding.com interviews saying that there were periods of time precontest when he was so depleted from the diet that he actually lacked the energy to tie his shoes or get dressed by himself.  Don't let either one of "them" mislead you too far one way or the other; I'm guessing the truth is probably somewhere in between.  Just something to think about.   

I like to see it that way: Diet is the most important key and drugs make it easier

because naturals can get just as shredded as someone on juice, even more shredded than most of the pros

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 09:42:15 AM »
i think munzer will definitely win the 2008 colorado pro.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 01:15:20 PM »
Munzer is dead.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 01:16:52 PM »
Horse meat