Author Topic: Louis Joseph 5 Weeks out from the New York Pro  (Read 5105 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Louis Joseph 5 Weeks out from the New York Pro
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »
Hey Matt, You do have awesome genetics and all you need is time. You can be pro one day. It was fun hanging at the Arnold's with you.

Thanks to the rest of you guys that support me! I will do my best!

That picture is real. It's was taken from a guy 6' tall so my legs look a bit narrow. BTW I'm 5'6" with no shoes.... I actually took a tape measure last summer.

As far as what class I will be in.... I'm not too worried about it. As long as I can still train heavy, I know I'm not dropping muscle. The goal here is condition and not to play the weight game.

See you guys in New York!
-Lou

I personally will be rooting for you.  I doubt you remember me, but you gave me some in depth good advice of yours that is usually classified as private and highly valued information that taught me alot.  Its rare that people help others out in that manor these days.  The improvements you have made in the last few years are outstanding.  I remember watching you YEARS ago as an amateur posting pictures even before skip prepped you haha.  Kick some azz in NY....you are one of the only reasons im considering going to watch the NY pro now......

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2008, 07:57:18 PM »
That's odd, since he looks around 5'5 in that first picture as webcke_112 pointed out.  Is it possible that you are 5'3, MattT?

LOL don't get Matt C on a height rant!! LOL! ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:55 PM »
Matt T is definitely canadian pro material =IFBB pro in the makingj ust time all he needs