Author Topic: marketing stragedy?  (Read 1749 times)

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
marketing stragedy?
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:05:20 AM »
I am also coming out with some gym wear,mostly t-shirts at first then as the company grows I will expand into other realms such as shorts,gym pants,and hats etc....

I spent a lot of money on my press and other equipment so I need some cheap ways to get the word out about my new T -shirts.

Does networking on myspace do any good?

If I set up a web site how hard is it too attach a paypal account and shipping calculater?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: marketing stragedy?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 03:25:51 AM »
Setting up a paypal payment portal is pretty easy, well at least I managed to do it - and I am not exactly some genius. You may as well network on Myspace IMO, based on the fact that is free and can do no harm, worst case scenario. Congrats on your new venture.

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 09:27:31 PM »
Setting up a paypal payment portal is pretty easy, well at least I managed to do it - and I am not exactly some genius. You may as well network on Myspace IMO, based on the fact that is free and can do no harm, worst case scenario. Congrats on your new venture.
Thanks CQ,

I started screen printing yesterday and I was amazed at how fast I was finishing shirts and how good they looked.Should be a good biz as long as I market my shirts the right way.

I doubt I limit myself to just gym wear I will probably end up printing anything that will sell and make me money. ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 12:12:03 PM »
What do your shirts look like?  Post up some pics of your designs.