Author Topic: I hate going to the Supermarket.  (Read 2690 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I hate going to the Supermarket.
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:50:43 AM »
I usually try to go at off peak times so I don't have to deal with people. People are at the height of their patheticness at the supermarket.
If I may point out some of the things that fuck me off:

- Poor trolley etiquite. Leaving a trolley right in the middle of the fucking isle and having no consideration for the people behind.

- Taking a fucking eternity to decide on what brand of fucking bananas to buy. like it matters. but block the whole fucken isle why you decide. we are in no hurry.

- When coming out of an isle people should give way to the people who are walking straight ahead, not just walk out like some down syndrome fuck face.

- Stand too close to me at the checkout. Why do you have to stand one inch behind me, are you trying to take me up the ass. It will not get you to the front of the line any quicker so fuck off.

- And I hate seeing fat people buy chocolate and such. Especially fat people that are poor.

- None of the meat was on special today.
P

roc

• Getbig III
Re: I hate going to the Supermarket.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:57:35 AM »
i hit the gym real hard smoke some weed then go! awsome!!!!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:58:00 AM »
I usually try to go at off peak times so I don't have to deal with people. People are at the height of their patheticness at the supermarket.

- Poor trolley etiquite. Leaving a trolley right in the middle of the fucking isle and having no consideration for the people behind.

- Taking a fucking eternity to decide on what brand of fucking bananas to buy. like it matters. but block the whole fucken isle why you decide. we are in no hurry.

- When coming out of an isle people should give way to the people who are walking straight ahead, not just walk out like some down syndrome fuck face.

- Stand too close to me at the checkout. Why do you have to stand one inch behind me, are you trying to take me up the ass. It will not get you to the front of the line any quicker so fuck off.

- And I hate seeing fat people buy chocolate and such. Especially fat people that are poor.

i couldn't agree more.

looks like humans are 80% idiots.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:59:38 AM »
i couldn't agree more.

looks like humans are 80% idiots.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be a human  :(
P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 03:01:15 AM »
Sometimes I am ashamed to be a human  :(

me too.

best thing would be to gather a good mixture of genes of intelligent people ...

aw fuck. Wipe out all people on welfare and without a proper education and start again.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 03:02:44 AM »
we in the west are way to spoiled, hundred different brands of toothpaste. wtf?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 03:06:15 AM »
me too.

aw fuck. Wipe out all people on welfare and without a proper education and start again.

Exactly... As a race we should be getting more intelligent, but all I am seeing is people getting fatter, stupider and lazier.
How someone can walk around day to day and be a stupid fat idiot and not kill yourself for being a failure I will never know.
P

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 03:07:04 AM »
Just leave a list of stuff for your parents to pick up when they go, easy.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 03:11:57 AM »
Just leave a list of stuff for your parents to pick up when they go, easy.

Do you still live with your parents gym dude?
P

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 03:14:40 AM »
it all depends on where you grew up

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 03:14:52 AM »
Do you still live with your parents gym dude?
Yeah

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 03:18:48 AM »
i either shop early morning or late evening with the rugrat... so we can take our sweet time in empty aisles...

Or I shop with a basket, I shop angry, I shop to the point, and I scoff and sigh and give dirty looks to slow people who are inconsiderate.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 03:21:42 AM »
...I shop with a basket, I shop angry, I shop to the point, and I scoff and sigh and give dirty looks to slow people who are inconsiderate.

ditto. in and out is my motto.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 03:22:34 AM »
i either shop early morning or late evening with the rugrat... so we can take our sweet time in empty aisles...

Or I shop with a basket, I shop angry, I shop to the point, and I scoff and sigh and give dirty looks to slow people who are inconsiderate.

Haha yes sometimes I must admitt I like to go in there and ruffel a few feathers. Bashing a trolley that someone has parked in the way with your trolley always gets a good reaction.
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:25:41 AM »
I will often leave my cart at the end of the aisle and just walk quickly down the aisle and grab my 5 things from that aisle.  I always put things in order of aisle when I make my list so as to not have to walk in circles around the store.

I'm a lean guy... I can always slide between the incompetent, incontinent women squinting at the adult diaper box, and the ne'er do well welfare recipient with 4 unkempt offspring wandering on the aisle.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 04:17:13 AM »

this is another proof that people in general ar as#holes

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 04:20:24 AM »
I make the best of it by talking about people who offend my senses really loudly with my wife. That usually clears things right up when they are standing not 2 ft away from us.

And no, I'm not such a beast that I scare them into not responding. My wife has a great mean look, though. ;D

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 04:21:00 AM »

calm down tiger, it ain't that seriuos

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 04:22:04 AM »
me too.

you made your point, Ape Man.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 04:34:35 AM »

you made your point, Ape Man.

brutal admitting you're on welfare.  ;D ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 04:42:48 AM »
ditto. in and out is my motto.
Agree. Should be like a heist - in and out, and nobody sees anything.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

you sound like you've been on low carbs for a while...hope your show comes up soon  :o
just not good enough

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 11:56:58 AM »
Old people at the grocery store are the absolute worst.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »
Especially fat people that are poor.

goddamn that shit is funny  ;D
choc and diet soda = fat peoples protein shake

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 12:03:23 PM »

WTF kind of fag talk is that, let me guess you call people blokes and play with your doodle before bed ;D
I