Author Topic: is it me or is this thing is so fuken awesome  (Read 5781 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: is it me or is this thing is so fuken awesome
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
i have seen some of the most brutal female fights when i worked on the door in my local area. it really is disturbing and sad to see.

worst sight i seen was a woman lying unconscious slumped against a toilet cubicle covered in blood. looked like a horror film. a girl gave her a real hiding then with her own stilletto smashed it into the top of her head. there was literally a hole in her head with flesh and hair attached to the stilletto.

we always tried to break fights up as quickly as we could. in the area i live most girls either fight or know how to fight. no one is afraid to fight. there are some blooper minutes where tits come out etc though seeing a girl kick the head of another girl is sad to see. thinking about it now makes me seem a bit uneasy. especially when some girls who can handle themselves pick on a drunk normal girl

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »
Lets not get started on the the economic crisis and the crime stats by these so called 'african americans'...

Oh, the entire country will be one economic crisis very soon.. not just african americans..why? Because an average american is a pig.. in every sense. Over eater, over spender.. complete lack of self control.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
i have seen some of the most brutal female fights when i worked on the door in my local area. it really is disturbing and sad to see.

worst sight i seen was a woman lying unconscious slumped against a toilet cubicle covered in blood. looked like a horror film. a girl gave her a real hiding then with her own stilletto smashed it into the top of her head. there was literally a hole in her head with flesh and hair attached to the stilletto.

we always tried to break fights up as quickly as we could. in the area i live most girls either fight or know how to fight. no one is afraid to fight. there are some blooper minutes where tits come out etc though seeing a girl kick the head of another girl is sad to see. thinking about it now makes me seem a bit uneasy. especially when some girls who can handle themselves pick on a drunk normal girl

i lov it

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »

sweet

this should go into a movie

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »
Oh, the entire country will be one economic crisis very soon.. not just african americans..why? Because an average american is a pig.. in every sense. Over eater, over spender.. complete lack of self control.

I don't dislike the USA, it just pisses me off to see these so called 'ghettos' do whatever the fk they want. People cant even walk around during the day without looking over their shoulder.
Its as if the government is turning a blind eye on the civil problems

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 02:36:58 PM »
sweet

this should go into a movie

dude, sad to see. the girl was a lovely girl. had to phone an ambulance and all.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »
have any of you watched The Wire? one of the most underrated tv shows ever

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 03:03:54 PM »

Pakistan from my understanding is a great place. Probably some Americans would be surprised to see people live better off than them.

Pakistan is a shithole. Even India trumps pakistan in education/cleanliness. Thats saying a lot since India cities are trash infested with "untouchables" There is no middle class in India - Either you're rich (1%) or poor (99%). Having travelled to India I was amazed at the level of poverty despite all the newly minted millionaires of the technology era . New Delhi airport is the worst airport I've ever set foot in. If you're not staying in a 5 star hotel you're putting your health at risk with the oily food and rancid water.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »
Pakistan is a shithole. Even India trumps pakistan in education/cleanliness. Thats saying a lot since India cities are trash infested with "untouchables" There is no middle class in India - Either you're rich (1%) or poor (99%). Having travelled to India I was amazed at the level of poverty despite all the newly minted millionaires of the technology era . New Delhi airport is the worst airport I've ever set foot in. If you're not staying in a 5 star hotel you're putting your health at risk with the oily food and rancid water.

Are you sure you didn't confuse Pakistan to New Orleans?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 07:05:51 PM »
I'm rooting for our brothers in United States of America. I firmly believe they can one day beat Mongolia in I.Q. comparison  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

Holy shit, basically the whole continent of africa is below 67 !!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »
that has to be in FLORIDA

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »
i lov it

A genius you are not. You could use some worldly experiences in your life.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »
Holy shit, basically the whole continent of africa is below 67 !!!!!

That's obviously because they have no money.. and with all the money in the world, U.S. fails to crack 100...  ;D

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 07:21:15 PM »
I'm rooting for our brothers in United States of America. I firmly believe they can one day beat Mongolia in I.Q. comparison  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

Yeah but I bet you mongolians don't get to sit around posting on Getbig inbetween games of halo 3 on their 60 inch t.v.'s waiting for a guy to show up at the door bringing pizza.

Wake up people, it's good to be American!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »
That's obviously because they have no money.. and with all the money in the world, U.S. fails to crack 100...  ;D

Let's see, the entire continent of africa is below 67, correct?  Perhaps if we in the US sent our large population of Africans back to Africa, we'd score as high as our mostly-white European counterparts.  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »
have any of you watched The Wire? one of the most underrated tv shows ever

Yes     Best TV show in years, I'll miss it

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
Perhaps if we in the US sent our large population of Africans back to Africa, we'd score as high as our mostly-white European counterparts.  ;)

Perhaps, but that's just pure speculation. Sorry, you're stuck with those bros!  ;D

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »
what lucky guy wouldnt want to take one of those chicks to the prom  ::)

hey 240 or bust have you ever seen any episodes of trailer park boys its a canadain show but with the fondness you talk of your years rocking the park i bet you would get a great kick out of it
Odilly

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »
Okay, how about no arms in triangle choke. 

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 01:48:59 AM »
I think coleman trains harder...

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 03:37:48 AM »
  A genius you are not. You could use some worldly experiences in your life.

ahahahhahaaaa,,why ur so mad at me, its not my fault that ur wife slept with me,,,she wanted it and i couldnt ressist   lol

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM
look at this filthy biotch hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 03:42:05 AM »
Epic KerryFuckingKing sellout-tribal avatar  8)

Kerry King,  Jeff is the real guitar hero in that band.  Ever since Kerry started writing more songs on their albums they progressively got worse.  Dave Lombardo didn't save them on the new one either,  Pseudo RIB faggotry.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 07:53:59 AM »
ahahahhahaaaa,,why ur so mad at me, its not my fault that ur wife slept with me,,,she wanted it and i couldnt ressist   lol

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM
look at this filthy biotch hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can only imagine the nasty looking thing you go home to each night, after a hard days work at the factory.  lol