Author Topic: EVERYBODY PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO ONE OF THE GREATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3118 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
the Great Reichsmarscall Hermann Goering.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: EVERYBODY PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO ONE OF THE GREATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »
I bet the situation in the middle east would be a lot different if men of his caliber had won the day.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 01:57:01 PM »
SIG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:12:07 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »
Hail to the fat fuck Herman  ;D
When he was younger, he was a badass pilot... everything went down after he suffered his legwound and played the morphinism-card.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »
THAT MAN IS A HERO o/ o/

LIKE HE SAID: GAS'EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT'EM OUT

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 03:00:45 PM »
Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

In an interview with Gilbert in Göring's jail cell during the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials (18 April 1946)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 03:22:45 PM »
Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

In an interview with Gilbert in Göring's jail cell during the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials (18 April 1946)

Please don't tell me you're posting that because it's "more relevant than ever."  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »

Funny how that still works.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 07:06:45 AM »

Holy shit, after reading this, I've come to realise that this is....

"more relevant than ever."   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 08:06:26 AM »
my grandfather fought the germans

and kicked their ass

epic gay jodpurs and knee high boots
T

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »
Much Respect. 

\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »
Please don't tell me you're posting that because it's "more relevant than ever."  ::)

you said it, not me.  :)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »
He ripped off Nietzsche and Machiavelli but it's still relavant

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked threatend by global warming and denounce the pacifists skeptics for lack of patriotism intelligence and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
 :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 09:19:24 AM »
Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked threatend by global warming and denounce the pacifists skeptics for lack of patriotism intelligence and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

yes, because we all know the leaders in this country have been SO adamant about global warming. ::)

fail.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 09:30:30 AM »
yes, because we all know the leaders in this country have been SO adamant about global warming. ::)

fail.

Thank god you're right.

I'm so glad I won't be able to buy a conventional household bulb by 2012.  ::)

double plus fail

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 11:29:27 AM »
the Great Reichsmarscall Hermann Goering.
he lost,so i find it hard to respect him.

bench

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 11:46:46 AM »
he lost,so i find it hard to respect him.

bench
more due to the growing amphetamine madness of Hitler and Hitler's failure to listen to his generals---otherwise the world would have collectively bowed to the Germans knees

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 11:54:33 AM »
more due to the growing amphetamine madness of Hitler and Hitler's failure to listen to his generals---otherwise the world would have collectively bowed to the Germans knees
and we could have voted democrat and stayed out of Iraq,but talking about what could have happened years later doesn't change the fact that their was a strategic downfall.

bench

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
and we could have voted democrat and stayed out of Iraq,but talking about what could have happened years later doesn't change the fact that their was a strategic downfall.

bench

there wouldn't be a filthy Iraq if the good guys had won WWII  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »
I don't know who this guy is, but if he really did lose, why the show of respect?
E