Author Topic: GH15 wasnt lieing!!  (Read 10108 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: GH15 wasnt lieing!!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 10:53:14 AM »
Alot of that crap stopped a while ago.  Now ProM seems to want to keep it going.  On XtraXXL I won't allow any ProM bashing or bashing of their sponsors. 
how can you like or support a company that sells fake and/or underdoesed shitty products at WAY over the top prices..?? 

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 11:01:12 AM »
how can you like or support a company that sells fake and/or underdoesed shitty products at WAY over the top prices..?? 

I've never had a problem with their stuff.  I know many others who haven't either including a a Top Mr O competitor and someone who turned Pro last year.  People love to bitch about gear and blame it for their short comings.  Trust me I've heard alot of complaints about *insert ANY lab that won't upset Candidizzle* too but I don't run around dogging them.  I'm sure that gear is fine as well it's just idiots that don't know what they are doing or people with an alliance to someone else.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 11:06:12 AM »
I've never had a problem with their stuff.  I know many others who haven't either including a a Top Mr O competitor and someone who turned Pro last year.  People love to bitch about gear and blame it for their short comings.  Trust me I've heard alot of complaints about Balkan too but I don't run around dogging them.  I'm sure that gear is fine as well it's just idiots that don't know what they are doing or people with an alliance to someone else.
...mentioning balkan..   ::) ::)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 11:10:14 AM »
...mentioning balkan..   ::) ::)

Like it's some top secret club  ::)  I'll edit it for you so you don't get too upset sheesh.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 11:11:41 AM »
Exactly and all it state is that he "thinks" it was from a raid.  ProMuscle hates Axio and always will.  Trust me Ax is fine and not busted and not done.

I personally have no grudges against ANY companies...and iv read on a few boards about axio being underdosed and no good....and thats from a impartial point of view

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »
Don't deal and you'll be fine even if it did go down (which is probably didn't).  The DEA has said repeatedly they are after dealers and not users.  Don't order thousands of dollars at a time which could be misconstrued (sp) as dealing.

Use common sense, get enough for a few cycles then reorder.  And for God's sake don't give even 1 pill to a friend bc you never know where/who it will end up with and you'll be fine.  Dealers will still be on the net no matter what.

Relax.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 11:14:40 AM »
I personally have no grudges against ANY companies...and iv read on a few boards about axio being underdosed and no good....and thats from a impartial point of view

Unless you buy Organon, Schering etc you can run into dosing issues and that's the bottom line.  People can say this lab is accredited or that one is no one is 100% guarantee gonna get the exact dose they say.  It may be lower or higher.  I've used it and it's worked well for me and thats all I can say.  There are a couple of products I do not like in their line up but the majority I do like.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »

How can you look up to someone that sells fake products?

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 11:22:06 AM »
How can you look up to someone that sells fake products?

You basically have to go on other boards that have scammer lists and trust that they don't have an agenda and are telling the truth.  So really there is no real way to tell.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »
Unless you buy Organon, Schering etc you can run into dosing issues and that's the bottom line.  People can say this lab is accredited or that one is no one is 100% guarantee gonna get the exact dose they say.  It may be lower or higher.  I've used it and it's worked well for me and thats all I can say.  There are a couple of products I do not like in their line up but the majority I do like.

Good post.  All very true.  That is why i try to stay with mostly organon etc...iv used shtty stuff in the past and iv run fake cycles that i gained maybe 5lbs (placebo).  When you use real stuff...you know it...and you need ALOT less of it.  Bodybuilding is all about what works for the individual...so if you like it....guess nobody can knock it.  Thats like me saying i HATE doing flat bench....i know tons of BBs that love it.  Doesnt make me or them right....just a disagreement

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »
DJ Santos told me he uses only organon stuff, like the winner he is.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »
You basically have to go on other boards that have scammer lists and trust that they don't have an agenda and are telling the truth.  So really there is no real way to tell.

"look up to"  meaning idolize

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2008, 11:49:01 AM »

Nice.  My bro took 2nd in the NATION without any need for it  ;)....DJ can have his wrestler of the week....my bro has a national ranking...national exposure...and a scholarship on its way hehehe  :-*

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2008, 11:51:40 AM »

ahhhh yes.  delicious organon

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2008, 11:53:24 AM »
Nice.  My bro took 2nd in the NATION without any need for it ;)....DJ can have his wrestler of the week....my bro has a national ranking...national exposure...and a scholarship on its way hehehe  :-*

Congrats him then, lets hope he make it to the olympic games anytime soon and clean. Is he already buying a lamborghini? ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »
Exactly and all it state is that he "thinks" it was from a raid.  ProMuscle hates Axio and always will.  Trust me Ax is fine and not busted and not done.

list me

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 01:49:43 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

candidizzle

• Getbig V

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »
;D ;D

Well, seriously... the article clearly shows he doesn't know what he's talking about.  Some "ifbb pro".  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »

Well, seriously... the article clearly shows he doesn't know what he's talking about.  Some "ifbb pro".  ::)

Why does that abc link mention Lee Thompson by name?  I would have thought that they would have used something like "An anonymous source revealed..."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 03:33:08 PM »
Why does that abc link mention Lee Thompson by name?  I would have thought that they would have used something like "An anonymous source revealed..."

I don't know, but Texasbubba's gonna be in hot water over this one.  :-X

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »
Nice.  My bro took 2nd in the NATION without any need for it  ;)....DJ can have his wrestler of the week....my bro has a national ranking...national exposure...and a scholarship on its way hehehe  :-*

DJ Santos owns your family

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »
One day, DJ Santos will google his own name, and likely be shocked when it comes up on getbig 10,000 times.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »

::) 2nd equals first  loser. Your poor brother wont recover

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 08:01:53 PM »

::) 2nd equals first  loser. Your poor brother wont recover

LOL second in the nation means hes better than all others except one.  I doubt you have ever been the best at anything in your own TOWN let alone country lol...nothing you can say or do will take away that achievement....