Author Topic: GH15 wasnt lieing!!  (Read 10109 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: GH15 wasnt lieing!!
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2008, 09:41:00 PM »
benz is right everyone else is wrong--please close this thread now as I have spoken

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »
Why are you melting so badly tpfu? Isn't it 1am in Florida? Shouldn't you be out scoring some hot ass, or getting your ass scored?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2008, 09:42:54 PM »

LOL second in the nation means hes better than all others except one.  I doubt you have ever been the best at anything in your own TOWN let alone country lol...nothing you can say or do will take away that achievement....

I gurantee that i have accomplished more than you and your brother put together. I have accomplished things that actually matter to society as a whole.

Well...hes got 2 more full years of high school to become #1.  Until then...that ranking carries him and does  TON. Usually rankings 1-10 get almost full rides to collage...thats a free degree....its not about WHO he is, but what he will accomplish...which is probably more than you in your lifetime, or your kids, or your family.  Im proud of him.  Can you say the same for anyone related to you?  Probably not. 

collage : is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole
Good luck to your loser brother and his free degree in formal art.  ;)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »
Why are you melting so badly tpfu? Isn't it 1am in Florida? Shouldn't you be out scoring some hot ass, or getting your ass scored?

1.  Not melting at all....just discussing calmly (im actually reading other boards and learning some stuff at the moment)
2.  I dont live in Florida
3.  Shes sleeping in my bed 2 feet to the right. 

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2008, 09:44:35 PM »
There are Refs in wrestling, not judges sorry.  And #2 in the country is outstanding.  Any way you look at it.  Hate all youd like.  Its better than all the kids who could not even make it or place.  So i forgive you, you just dont understand and cant appreciate it  ;) :-*

How can we be sure you or your parents aint paying to the "ref's" so your bro can win? You talk as if you would know whats coming next, and it seems to me that it might fixed? ??? Else you cant be that sure, right?
So what if any other guy would be #2 and your bro #3 countrywide? Would you say the same for #3? Im not hating im just trying to make you understand you cant fix the fights for your brother, nor supply him roids man. Real winners dont need such.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »
How can we be sure you or your parents aint paying to the "ref's" so your bro can win? You talk as if you would know whats coming next, and it seems to me that it might fixed? ??? Else you cant be that sure, right?
So what if any other guy would be #2 and your bro #3 countrywide? Would you say the same for #3? Im not hating im just trying to make you understand you cant fix the fights for your brother, nor supply him roids man. Real winners dont need such.

LOL its a match not a fight.  They cant be fixed, its out in the open with no confusion, ref cant blow the call as another ref is also on hand and it would be debated through the organization.  They are also tested for roids and hes 160lbs right now at 5'10 yes roids lol. 

Again....DRINK UP

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »
LOL its a match not a fight.  They cant be fixed, its out in the open with no confusion, ref cant blow the call as another ref is also on hand and it would be debated through the organization.  They are also tested for roids and hes 160lbs right now at 5'10 yes roids lol. 

Again....DRINK UP

May i ask what do you think your bro preffer as the pro wrestler he is? A nice cold beer or Ipod?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »
May i ask what do you think your bro preffer as the pro wrestler he is? A nice cold beer or Ipod?

McDonalds lol

check the vid....check the lift at the end of the vid too haha.....

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2008, 10:11:37 PM »
McDonalds lol

check the vid....check the lift at the end of the vid too haha.....

Why do you post a video but cant answer to the fact that your brother ended 4th aka last place and you still think thats "great" ?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2008, 10:13:31 PM »
Why do you post a video but cant answer to the fact that your brother ended 4th aka last place and you still think thats "great" ?

Thats national finals brah.....he took 2nd.  Eat it...im goin to bed.....you enjoy talking to yourself and maybe il read this thread tomorrow.....if im not too busy...i know you will be here tho haha......my point has been made and anybody of maturity and who understands competition will read it and understand.....i win  ;) ;D :-*

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »
Thats national finals brah.....he took 2nd.  Eat it...im goin to bed.....you enjoy talking to yourself and maybe il read this thread tomorrow.....if im not too busy...i know you will be here tho haha......my point has been made and anybody of maturity and who understands competition will read it and understand.....i win  ;) ;D :-*

To conclude:

Your bro is #2 aka last place
You are supplying him roids since you control the aas market @ nj
The shore conference show him placing #4 yet you claim its like being #2 which is the same as #1  ??? ??? ??? ???

Conclusion: You had a meltdown today and now you are going to sleep. Have a nice day

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2008, 10:26:19 PM »
TP4U you are a douchebag, have a good night while you cuddle with your little brother.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2008, 10:27:33 PM »
#2 is for winners -tp4u

he wont recover :(

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2008, 02:58:25 AM »
TP4U, it's "college," not "collage"... I take it you never went there? ???

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2008, 03:20:40 AM »
TP4U, it's "college," not "collage"... I take it you never went there? ???

Isn't he the same dude with a WWE Championship belt hanging on his wall?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »
Isn't he the same dude with a WWE Championship belt hanging on his wall?

yeah, the same that claims #4 is almost the same #2 and that #2 is the same as #1 so it doesnt matter if you place first, second, third, fourth, its all the same!