Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 34742 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
You are more than welcome to read them. I would not focus too much on this thread though, as it has decended to lower tier posters just slamming and failing to accept the truth. Posts that I've made on other topics would be you best best to "entertain." That is ifyou like insight, wisdom etc. Cheers anyway.

So you're essentially a failed gimmick's, failed gimmick's, gimmick?  I don't know exactly how it breaks down.  What I do know is that you should enjoy this last reply from me!!  Hey, you got the MOS to post in your thread....not a bad day.   

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Essentially, if a thread is started by either Howie, gh15, donkeykong, mars, 240 or myself, people instantly look to see its content, as they instinctively know that we know what we are talking about. The same goes for the case if the last post on any particular thread was by one of the aforementioned. That is just the way that it is.

(Determinator: official getbig *Big 6* member)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
So you're essentially a failed gimmick's, failed gimmick's, gimmick?  I don't know exactly how it breaks down.  What I do know is that you should enjoy this last reply from me!!  Hey, you got the MOS to post in your thread....not a bad day.   
Okay. It was good communicating with you. The quality of your replies were awe- inspiring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
feel the pain!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
feel the pain!
Cool dude!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
See if we can't get Kamali back.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
LOL!
With regard to your first point, I have at no time drawn reference to the fact that I "own the place," as you put it. I have merely sad that without Howie, gh15, 240, mars, donkeykong and myself the forum dies. Hence your first point is incorrect.
Regarding your second point. I cannot for the life of me see where you are "setting me straight, "again as you put it. You come across as an cretin that clearly lacks intelligence of any form. I have inferred that before and grow tired for mentioning repeatedly. Thus, your second point is also incorrect. Surprise, surprise.

So you are saying you are Howie's gimmick? Even for being that guy's gimmick you are pretty lame :-\

BTW, you in this thread =

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yes I too blame it on rio.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
So you are saying you are Howie's gimmick? Even for being that guy's gimmick you are pretty lame :-\

BTW, you in this thread =
You seem obsessed that I am a so-called gimmick/incarnation of Howie (another *Big 6* member. It really is kind of comical just how many times information is needed to be repeated before it is finally registered by your (feeble amount of) grey matter.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
You seem obsessed that I am a so-called gimmick/incarnation of Howie (another *Big 6* member. It really is kind of comical just how many times information is needed to be repeated before it is finally registered by your (feeble amount of) grey matter.

Hi Howie. Please stop melting down. Thanks in advance

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
but...

where the hell is LEE!?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Essentially, if a thread is started by either Howie, gh15, donkeykong, mars, 240 or myself, people instantly look to see its content, as they instinctively know that we know what we are talking about. The same goes for the case if the last post on any particular thread was by one of the aforementioned. That is just the way that it is.

please turn the [asskissingmode] off!!!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
please turn the [asskissingmode] off!!!
Nobody's asskissing. I'm just stating the facts.

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Determinator

• Getbig IV

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Fake quotes. Very profound.

It'll more than suffice for skid marks like you. Welcome to Getbig

Determinator

• Getbig IV
It'll more than suffice for skid marks like you. Welcome to Getbig
I can't really see how you you can welcome anyone. I'm amongst the elite in the *Big 6.* Welcome to reality.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I can't really see how you you can welcome anyone. I'm amongst the elite in the *Big 6.* Welcome to reality.

Get real nerd Howie

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Hail to you, my great leader!

How are you today?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Hail to you, my great leader!

How are you today?
Not too bad thankyou and i hope that you enjoyed yesterday's  supermarket trip that you mentioned. Mind you, i'm not the leader; we collectively lead by example.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Not too bad thankyou and i hope that you enjoyed yesterday's  supermarket trip that you mentioned. Mind you, i'm not the leader; we collectively lead by example.

oh, sorry, i forgot.

Yes, my trip to the supermarket was VERY sucessful! I was able to buy some excellent japanese ingredients and have my wife cook them for me today!

Love and Harmony!!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
oh, sorry, i forgot.

Yes, my trip to the supermarket was VERY sucessful! I was able to buy some excellent japanese ingredients and have my wife cook them for me today!

Love and Harmony!!
And by making sure that your wife cooks them for you displays your "wearing the trousers" attributes. I once started a thread concerning how women become obsessed with money as they hit 25 and beyond, and I recall Howie mentioning that he is "masculine" with this women and how they respect him for it. gh15 also ranted about the bitches. It seems that as well as being the *Six wise men* of the board, we are also the ones that the women are in little doubt of who's the boss.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Judith Light baby.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Wicked list of peterpuffers
X