Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 34774 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Wicked list of peterpuffers
Of which an 11th tier poster like yourself will always be watching from the outside.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
If Howie doesn't come back can Johnny Falcon take his spot on the Getbig 6?
You can't put the same post on two threads. No, if any of the members were to abdicate (which they won't), their names shall be forever associated with the *Big 6.* Over the passage of a few months, a new member *may* be eligible, based on his or her prior post quality and insight. Off the top of my head the poster England_1 would be the current reserve.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
You can't put the same post on two threads. No, if any of the members were to abdicate (which they won't), their names shall be forever associated with the *Big 6.* Over the passage of a few months, a new member *may* be eligible, based on his or her prior post quality and insight. Off the top of my head the poster England_1 would be the current reserve.

Lol, I actually erased the one on here, because on the other I was directing it at DW and on here you, but then you answered. So now I am forced to keep my discussion of the GB6 on the DW thread and not where it rightfully belongs, which is here. :(
E

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Lol, I actually erased the one on here, because on the other I was directing it at DW and on here you, but then you answered. So now I am forced to keep my discussion of the GB6 on the DW thread and not where it rightfully belongs, which is here. :(
Fair enough. I guess that you can freely talk about the *Big 6* on any thread that you choose. That clown Kiwiol (80) does so enough.

(Determinator:official getbig *Big 6* member)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fair enough. I guess that you can freely talk about the *Big 6* on any thread that you choose. That clown Kiwiol (80) does so enough.

Can I get in this as well?  I also post for quality and not quantity.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

Lol, I like this ranking system for some reason.  ;D
E

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
And by making sure that your wife cooks them for you displays your "wearing the trousers" attributes. I once started a thread concerning how women become obsessed with money as they hit 25 and beyond, and I recall Howie mentioning that he is "masculine" with this women and how they respect him for it. gh15 also ranted about the bitches. It seems that as well as being the *Six wise men* of the board, we are also the ones that the women are in little doubt of who's the boss.

oh really?

shit, i hope my wife doesn't read this, otherwise i will have to cook for myself for the next week...  :'( :'(

Needless to say, you're 100% on spot again, we are totally alpha males!!  ::)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
where's lee?

DK II

• Getbig V
where's lee?

He's a vampire now, since he was saved by Will Harris in the last seconds of his life after his suicide attempt.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Lol, I like this ranking system for some reason.  ;D
You may or not be aware, depending upon if you've read the previous posts, but Kiwiol (80) has the 80 number attached to his name as I believe that that would be a (perhaps flattering) estimate of his IQ.

(Determinator: official getbig *Big 6* member)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
is the big 6 something like the G8?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Can I get in this as well?  I also post for quality and not quantity.
After careful research of your previous posts, I regret to inform you that, on this occasion your application for membership into the getbig *Big 6* has been unsuccessful. I would like to take this opportunity to say thankyou for your interest in the elite club, and thus may I, and the other getbig *Big 6* members, wish you every sucess for the future.

(determinator:official getbig *Big 6* member)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
is the big 6 something like the G8?
Similar, only that the members of the *Big 6* are more powerfull.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I want to put in the motion of removing howie and implementing Squadfather, its a shame he is not in.
Which member has the right to veto? is it you Determinator?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
I want to put in the motion of removing howie and implementing Squadfather, its a shame he is not in.
Well, i was also wondering about the said Howie's conspicuous absence. However, he is an official getbig *Big 6* member by right, and should a member wish to abstain from the board for a given length of time, well, that is one of the privileges of being amongst the elite.
With regard to your second point concerning the so-called "Squadfather." Whist the aforementioned has a certain laughability factor, he would not be open for consideration of being a *Big6 * inductee. The *Big 6* could also be considered to represent the epitome of bodybuilding (and general) knowledge and wisdom, so much so, that if a prospective alien were to land upon our Eath's surface, the *Big 6* would be the chosen few that civilization would "show off" to these hypothetical aliens. I'm afraid that The Squadfather would not fall into a category that one would wish to "show off " to hypothetical aliens.

(determinator: official getbig *Big 6*member)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Similar, only that the members of the *Big 6* are more powerfull.

LOL. You flatter yourself for such a dubious distinction!? Baby steps, I guess. Good luck to you on your recovery.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
LOL. You flatter yourself for such a dubious distinction!? Baby steps, I guess. Good luck to you on your recovery.
Thankyou on behalf of all of the *Big 6* members for your interest.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
He's a vampire now, since he was saved by Will Harris in the last seconds of his life after his suicide attempt.

This means LEE will live forever!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
I should add that, in addition to the above reply concerning this matter, if in the future a place amongst the high chairs was to become avalible, applications would be welcomed by suitably qualified personnel. A poster called *stormshadow* asked for consideration of acceptance. His application was rejected and hence lies a problem: if a vacancy were to arise, it will be upon a new thread on the board, however, it would allow  foolish applications to be made by posters such as Kiwiol(80), Dr. Chimps, Rocket etc.

(Determinator:official getbig *Big6* member)

DK II

• Getbig V
Det is a immortal vampire as well!