Author Topic: Without me, mars, howie, donkykong, gh15, howie and 240, this forum's gone.  (Read 34812 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
I'm surpised that your brain could figure anything out. Nobody's trying to make themselves "relevant," as you put it, just stating the obvious. The mods can quite easily ditch the thread, the truth of the thread title will remain.

:-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hi howie

No, this is obviously a completely different kind of retardation.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
No, this is obviously a completely different kind of retardation.
Yes, one called reality.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Yes, one called reality.

If we are talking reality, then yeah, it's great that we have Mars, DK, 240 and gh15 posting in this forum, I agree 8)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
If we are talking reality, then yeah, it's great that we have Mars, DK, 240 and gh15 posting in this forum, I agree 8)
For once we agree. It is great that the names that you mentioned post here. Add me and howie, and then you've got the creme de la creme.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Add me and howie,

What for? Even for a silly joke thats pretty lame, not to mention insulting to the other 4, no?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
What for? Even for a silly joke thats pretty lame, not to mention insulting to the other 4, no?
You are rapidly running out of argument. Fact is fact. If you did not believe the content of the thread's title, you would not be so opposed. I'm not saying that I or indeed any of the other five posters that I stated as the creme de la creme is singularly the "best poster," but collectively, we keep this board alive with ingenuity.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
You are rapidly running out of argument. Fact is fact. If you did not believe the content of the thread's title, you would not be so opposed.

There is no argument. I already told you - most of us in this forum are glad we have Mars, 240, gh15 and DK posting here. Which part of that is hard to understand ???

Determinator

• Getbig IV
There is no argument. I already told you - most of us in this forum are glad we have Mars, 240, gh15 and DK posting here. Which part of that is hard to understand ???
I've added to the above post. Study the ending as it sums up the big 6.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
getbig isnt dead, nor will it die without those mentioned in this topic.

hope this helps.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I've added to the above post. Study the ending as it sums up the big 6.

So you are saying you are a gimmick of either Mars or 240 or gh15 or DK? How does Howie fit in ???

Determinator

• Getbig IV
getbig isnt dead, nor will it die without those mentioned in this topic.

hope this helps.
This is a sensible (your) opinion, not like those of that clown Kiwiol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
This is a sensible (your) opinion, not like those of that clown Kiwiol.

Why the hate? I acknowledged that you are playing a lame and distasteful joke by including yourself in the thread title - what more do you want ???

Determinator

• Getbig IV
So you are saying you are a gimmick of either Mars or 240 or gh15 or DK? How does Howie fit in ???
I am usually a patient man, but I have a tough time dealing with cretins. You simply do not understand any of the prior posts on this topic, hence I'd recommend that the next time that the Doctor starts handing out brains, you should try and hustle your way up the que.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Why the hate? I acknowledged that you are playing a lame and distasteful joke by including yourself in the thread title - what more do you want ???
No joke, just fact for, what is this now, the millionth time.
READ:
I SHALL UNDERSTAND THINGS THE FIRST TIME THAT I READ THEM

Now repeat 20 times to try, in a vain attempt, to get the information to set in.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I am usually a patient man, but I have a tough time dealing with cretins. You simply do not understand any of the prior posts on this topic, hence I'd recommend that the next time that the Doctor starts handing out brains, you should try and hustle your way up the que.

If there is such a queue, I'll let you jump in front of me - you deserve it ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

I got it you're one of Adonis's gimmicks.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
If there is such a que, I'll let you jump in front of me - you deserve it ;D
That's going to be a bit difficult when I'm at the front already.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
That's going to be a bit difficult when I'm at the front already.

So you are admitting that you need more brains? At least you are truthful.

You won't last long here if that's the case :-\

Determinator

• Getbig IV
So you are admitting that you need more brains? At least you are truthful.

You won't last long here if that's the case :-\
You can never have enough brain matter my friend, you more than anyone should know that.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
You can never have enough brain matter my friend, you more than anyone should know that.

Why, because I disagree that Howie should be included with those 4 others ???

Determinator

• Getbig IV

READ:
Without me, Howie, mars, donkeykong, 240 is back and gh15, this forum's gone.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
LOL who the hell is this guy?   :D

:)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Ps, there are 5 others: me, 240, DK, gh15 and mars. You cannot count to five either. That is surprising, as you probably have four fingers and a thumb on each hand.