Author Topic: Islam is not a religion  (Read 3065 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Islam is not a religion
« on: April 11, 2008, 07:35:31 AM »

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called "religious rights."

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to "the reasonable" Muslim demands for their "religious rights," they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%
After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%
After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%
Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, "The Haj"

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.. www.frontline.org.za/books_videos/sti.htm

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Islam is not a religion
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 08:01:38 AM »
Islam is a joke. It was created by a child molester in order to condemn Jews and Christians. Also that guy was eating camel dung every day. He needed to create something to survive and support his underage wife and camels.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:08:53 AM »
What constitutes a religion?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
What constitutes a religion?

dogma over spirituality.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »
Excellent Post. Explains why wherever there are large groups of Muslims concentrated, chaos and violence ensue.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
This post is bang-on. Very high opening and I'd imagine extremely difficult for any muslim to rebut.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »
This post is bang-on. Very high opening and I'd imagine extremely difficult for any muslim to rebut.

Yup, Abdul "Mars" Mohammed is usually on these types of threads like a fly to shit too.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 02:09:16 PM »
One of the real problems with many Muslims is that they do not integrate into the society around them.  They try to bring all their traditions, religion, and way of life to the new area by grouping with other Muslims.  Good people are good people no matter where they come from IMO, but stepping back, I see how this causes a lot of problems where they immigrate in larger #s.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
One of the real problems with many Muslims is that they do not integrate into the society around them.  They try to bring all their traditions, religion, and way of life to the new area by grouping with other Muslims.  Good people are good people no matter where they come from IMO, but stepping back, I see how this causes a lot of problems where they immigrate in larger #s.

Plenty of religions/cultures are like that and refuse to integrate.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 04:08:36 PM »
Plenty of religions/cultures are like that and refuse to integrate.

Ah so it's OK for islam to do it too! Move along everybody nothing to see here... ::) moron
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
Ah so it's OK for islam to do it too! Move along everybody nothing to see here... ::) moron

Not my point, ijit!! :)

It's friday and you're probably tired so I'll spell it out. Puritans came to America because they were so uptight all the english hated their stupid asses. Jews can't go 32 seconds without letting you know they jewish, PRs can be in the US 50 years without learning english, and so on. To some extent all of the immigrant groups retained some culture but over time became more integrated. Now, people are coming in so fast that we end up accomodating them instead of them having to fit in.

I'm against all immigration if it's not girls from Brazil with big asses. But that's just me. :) I would also add girls from Jordan and or Kuwait (with big asses) to that list.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 04:24:53 PM »

It's friday and you're probably tired so I'll spell it out. Puritans came to America because they were so uptight all the english hated their stupid asses. Jews can't go 32 seconds without letting you know they jewish, PRs can be in the US 50 years without learning english, and so on. To some extent all of the immigrant groups retained some culture but over time became more integrated. Now, people are coming in so fast that we end up accomodating them instead of them having to fit in.

I'm against all immigration if it's not girls from Brazil with big asses. But that's just me. :) I would also add girls from Jordan and or Kuwait (with big asses) to that list.

I thought the puritans WERE English? It was political reasoning for setting sail because their particular beliefs were under heavy scrutiny in England. Correct me if I am wrong.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
Yes, yes...bring on the brazilian girls!  I'm w/ you man!

Its courtesy and respect to at least somewhat integrate into the culture you move into...otherwise stay
where your roots are.  If I moved to another country with different ways than the US, I would at very least try to blend those traditions & ways with mine...in fact, its down-right rude not too.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »
  To my estimation, Islam, Ultra-Liberalism and Neoconservatism are the three most destructive philosophies in the world today.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »

Sounds good to me!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »
  To my estimation, Islam, Ultra-Liberalism and Neoconservatism are the three most destructive philosophies in the world today.

Despite my disgust with liberalism and my support with what you negatively paint as neoconservatism those two combined and multiplied 100 times over wouldn't even begin to compare to what Islam has done to the world.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »

Good point but I think throughout history Jews have been isolated more from the dislike from the culture around them than anything else.  In the US a lot of Jews have become very assimilated and so intigrated that the culture of the Jewish faith is almost threatened because this is the first place where Jewish culture has been so accepted.  Everywhere else for centuries Jews have been disliked and that similarly kept the culture intact and isolated because there were almost no members leaving the community and no outsiders coming in. 

And most of the Jews I know don't really advertise that fact since we know that not everyone has much of an understanding of our faith and there is still a lot of ignorance out there towards us.   

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »
Despite my disgust with liberalism and my support with what you negatively paint as neoconservatism those two combined and multiplied 100 times over wouldn't even begin to compare to what Islam has done to the world.

you are a total fool, neo conservatism plays a huge part in what radical islam is today.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 01:16:18 AM »
you are a total fool, neo conservatism plays a huge part in what radical islam is today.

Sure it does ::)

No more than the murder, torture, and rape of innocents by Islam the world over is accepted in the name of "tolerance" and "diplomacy" of liberals.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 01:22:42 AM »
You know that the mujahideen where Reagans freedom fighters do you? the same people who are now called Al Qaeda and radical islamists.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 01:39:10 AM »
You know that the mujahideen where Reagans freedom fighters do you? the same people who are now called Al Qaeda and radical islamists.

Just because we might have supported scum at one point in no way means they weren't exactly that before we got there.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 04:13:39 AM »
Mars wish to refute islamism and islamic supremicism hasn't existed since day one of muhammads revelations?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OneBigMan

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 05:21:10 AM »
If Islam itself is not some religious cult then why is there a Nation of Islam sect in this country that is headed by who else but that militant muslim minister who calls himself Louis Farrakhan.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 05:50:45 AM »
That's a sect of islam.

Apple aren't a cult, but there is a cult like community of Apple Mac users.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OneBigMan

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 06:12:38 AM »
But why is this sect called THE Nation of Islam and what is a whole Nation of Islam doing here in America?

Why aren't they somewhere in the middle east?