Author Topic: Boycott Chinese Olympics  (Read 999 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Boycott Chinese Olympics
« on: April 11, 2008, 07:48:46 AM »
What's more important?

Boycotting the Olympics to protest the treatment of Chinese people and the aggression towards Tibet, or are the people that are protesting the games, (by trying to put out the torch, etc.) wasting their time and should we continue to try and have trade with China as usual?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Boycott Chinese Olympics
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:11 AM »
What do the Olympics have to do with politics?

People protesting the games are wasting their time. USA and every other nation will continue to trade with China. Like the saying goes "money talks and....", you know the rest.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 08:03:45 AM »
Boycotting the Olympics would be a mistake.  No one is as stupid as Carter in that regard.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:08:16 AM »
Would it be possible to merge all of the Olympic topics into one?  This is a big deal and it'd be great if we could discuss it in one place?

London 2012 !

xL

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 08:12:03 AM »
Would it be possible to merge all of the Olympic topics into one?  This is a big deal and it'd be great if we could discuss it in one place?

London 2012 !

xL

NO,  I'm against that.

That would be like merging all the Olympic athletic events into one, thus devaluing each event.

I for one, stand up for the rights of each event and will not be a party to their assimilation into the abyss of obscurity and generality.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 08:13:23 AM »
It could be worst.

The Olympics could be held in London. Thousands of retarded muslims live there.  I can see at least 1 or 2 suicide bombings during the Olympic festivities. If it happened in Atlanta, it can happen in a city with so many religious idiots.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:09 AM »
Let's discuss Tibet then.  Or wonder why everyone is all of a sudden getting on the bandwagon.

I still say the athletes have trained and must be permitted to compete.  F**k political regimes.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 09:32:26 AM »
Let's discuss Tibet then.  Or wonder why everyone is all of a sudden getting on the bandwagon.

I still say the athletes have trained and must be permitted to compete.  F**k political regimes.

Internet, cellphones, youtube.    Harder to hide corruption now.  But bush is doing a great job with his new Patriot laws.......He'll find a way to shut this down.
Well actually, he wont but some cronie will ,and bush will try to take the credit......