Author Topic: Danger Zones in the Gym  (Read 607 times)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Danger Zones in the Gym
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »
Last night I needed to use the squat rack for squats.  Before I could get to the rack I kid you not 2 guys about 120-130lbs setup a kettle bell in front of the rack.  They become to violently swing the weight from underneath the legs to over the head with a little jump at the top (to build momentum).  Even when people tried to walk by they wouldn't stop swinging.  It is a miracle no one was injured.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Danger Zones in the Gym
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »
Last night I needed to use the squat rack for squats.  Before I could get to the rack I kid you not 2 guys about 120-130lbs setup a kettle bell in front of the rack.  They become to violently swing the weight from underneath the legs to over the head with a little jump at the top (to build momentum).  Even when people tried to walk by they wouldn't stop swinging.  It is a miracle no one was injured.

Maybe you should try Curves

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 12:07:31 PM »
thats what make gyms exciting!

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A DANGEROUS PLACE

IT MAKES YOU FEEL

ALIVE!!!
Z

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 12:08:18 PM »
This guy swears by kettlebells!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 12:08:49 PM »

some warrior you turned out to be........crush those little fuckers