Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 1835 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: April 11, 2008, 01:36:47 PM »
[quote author=
gh15, please leave my name off the post.

How would you suggest i get a female for a one night stand; I'm going out tonight and wanna get some hot punani ;D?
Hope you can help, thanks.
[/quote]

:D,,you in america? i will assume you are,,i gues i can give you here quick leson of how to detct a whore since you want one time sex on nighter? its not hard in america and you should be bale to do it with out any help but there you go

inorder to get a whore which is very easy findign now days you can eaithr hire a service and pay money with coupel of your friends,,those whores are usually boring and its not intersting and worhty to fuck them since they are whorre who take money and you cant realy destroy them with your penis ,,
that brings me to the whores you can get in clubs and thats what i think you want....

the following are your singns of a whore in america 2008,,this is what you want and since i dont have time to wirite long essay now you need to look first and formost to the signs gh15 write here for it to be a fuck for the night since those type of whores will give you sex uupon first couple of hours past the club time many of them will do it in the club too or immidiatly after

1. fake boobs
2. fake nails easy to detect,,whores love fake french manicure acrylic nails,,usually their toesd will be matching
3. a whore will always pay attention to the way she wear her rings,,first of all a whore will always have rings,,but the whores of the one nigher will have the right rings! thumb ring and index finger rings,,either or both ,,pay attention to this before you approach the whore and while talking to her
4. fake tan usually taning bed or sun ,,,whores usually dont like the mystic tan and the excuse is because they are allergic to it while in reality they want guys attention on the beach thats why no mysic
5. the whore will always have her tummy exposed to some degreenot a lot but enough for the lower back tatoo to be seen,,ofcourse 99% of whores will have lower back tatoo and some tatoos in general
6. most whores of the late 2000s see piercing as a no no so piercing is not a good sign for a whore,,usually the girls who have them are more of attention seekers rather than whores..so skin on that one
7. a whore will never ask you to touch your body or muscles she will do it spontaniously,,a lot of touching of the tricep ,,delt and forarms will be going on for the get go after intitial smile and talk
8. a whore will always have some buddies around,,pay attention im saying buddies and not friends!
9. those same buddies will almost always be males,,the moment you see a girl with a lot of males around ,,,remember that the reason is because she cant get a long with girls because they se her as cheap and easy ...she sees it as girls are jelous of her but in reality she has mostly male budds because she needs this attention and she is addict to cock
10. if its a whore you meet you will always see a space between the legs at the butt area ,,this space is NOT NATURAL TO THE FEMALE,,it is space in the pussy area created by lots of ass cheek seperation as a result of sex with many partners and bigger cocks,,even if the whore doesnt have a bubble butt it will be easy to notice that specific space im talking about ,,when she walks away from you you will see even if she wears jeans that this spacey part between the 2 thighs and the pussy area from behind is wider than normal girls,,this sign is harder to notice if you are youngr guy with no experience but im sure you will pay attention

those are major 10 signs approved by gh15 for detection of whores,,always work and alays will work IF you are in america
fallen angel

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »
Ummm gh...I believe Big_Tymer asked that you leave his name off the post.  ;D
:D Weee

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 01:44:49 PM »
Ummm gh...I believe Big_Tymer asked that you leave his name off the post.  ;D

I was about to say that.....

Big_Tymer = little tymer
HAHA, RON.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »
this WAS NOT big thymer,,when i copy paste questions he had a question too and i was about to answer his first then erased and answer the pther one leaving the name bigthyumer on
fallen angel

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 01:47:44 PM »
this WAS NOT big thymer,,when i copy paste questions he had a question too and i was about to answer his first then erased and answer the pther one leaving the name bigthyumer on
Uh huh  ;)

That's ok.  We still luv ya.  :)
:D Weee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 01:48:10 PM »
awesome list there.  I challenge anyone to defy its accuracy.  gh15 is wise.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »
point 10 is classic

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:11 PM »
point 10 is classic
i always thought that space n beween the legs/under the ass was sexy...now that i know its cuz that ass has been tore up one too many times...i think its even sexier!  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »
awesome list there.  I challenge anyone to defy its accuracy.  gh15 is wise.  

anybody that says he's wrong probably has a whore girl with those qualities

or maybe a chick with those qualities would deny it, like dina claiming it isn't trashy for a girl to have a clit piercing ::)

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 01:52:02 PM »
i always thought that space n beween the legs/under the ass was sexy...now that i know its cuz that ass has been tore up one too many times...i think its even sexier!  ;D

gh15, is it safe to say that Gap = HPV?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 01:54:24 PM »
240 you cant be such a pussy, man, i know your married and all but goddamn you cant be scared too fuck a worn out pussy....those are the girls with the experience, and the ones that dont start crying about the pain when youve been railling them for over 45 mins because your such a goddamn stud that it takes you that long... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »
240 you cant be such a pussy, man, i know your married and all but goddamn you cant be scared too fuck a worn out pussy....those are the girls with the experience, and the ones that dont start crying about the pain when youve been railling them for over 45 mins because your such a goddamn stud that it takes you that long... ;D

You can have plenty of sex with plenty of girls, and avoid those torn up sluts that'll do anything.

1/3 of college girls have the sickness (hpv).  You MUST avoid catching that shit.  My dad gave me the sex speech when I was 16.  He said you can be with as many girls as you wish, but don't catch the sickness.  Always wear a rubber, and avoid skin contact with the bottom dirty third of girls.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »
yes but these unexperienced girls who dont know how to ride a dick and who cry after 10 minutes of getting pounded..they are no good..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 02:09:29 PM »
yes but these unexperienced girls who dont know how to ride a dick and who cry after 10 minutes of getting pounded..they are no good..

Train them, candizzle.  Get them at 18 and clean, and teach them thru positive reinforcement.  They will love you and will be there anytime you call for the next 10 years, able to deliver exactly what you want.

Worst thing you can do is mess with the dirty girls, catch the sickness, knock one up, and become trash like them.  Your seed is the only thing you leave on this earth when you go.  You only want to put it in safe places!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
GH15 is wise in all vesels of life, not just bodybuilding.
shotgun on the team

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »
10. if its a whore you meet you will always see a space between the legs at the butt area ,,this space is NOT NATURAL TO THE FEMALE,,it is space in the pussy area created by lots of ass cheek seperation as a result of sex with many partners and bigger cocks,,even if the whore doesnt have a bubble butt it will be easy to notice that specific space im talking about ,,when she walks away from you you will see even if she wears jeans that this spacey part between the 2 thighs and the pussy area from behind is wider than normal girls,,this sign is harder to notice if you are youngr guy with no experience but im sure you will pay attention

:D :D :D :D

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 02:24:49 PM »
[quote author=
gh15, please leave my name off the post.

How would you suggest i get a female for a one night stand; I'm going out tonight and wanna get some hot punani ;D?
Hope you can help, thanks.

:D,,you in america? i will assume you are,,i gues i can give you here quick leson of how to detct a whore since you want one time sex on nighter? its not hard in america and you should be bale to do it with out any help but there you go

inorder to get a whore which is very easy findign now days you can eaithr hire a service and pay money with coupel of your friends,,those whores are usually boring and its not intersting and worhty to fuck them since they are whorre who take money and you cant realy destroy them with your penis ,,
that brings me to the whores you can get in clubs and thats what i think you want....

the following are your singns of a whore in america 2008,,this is what you want and since i dont have time to wirite long essay now you need to look first and formost to the signs gh15 write here for it to be a fuck for the night since those type of whores will give you sex uupon first couple of hours past the club time many of them will do it in the club too or immidiatly after

1. fake boobs
2. fake nails easy to detect,,whores love fake french manicure acrylic nails,,usually their toesd will be matching
3. a whore will always pay attention to the way she wear her rings,,first of all a whore will always have rings,,but the whores of the one nigher will have the right rings! thumb ring and index finger rings,,either or both ,,pay attention to this before you approach the whore and while talking to her
4. fake tan usually taning bed or sun ,,,whores usually dont like the mystic tan and the excuse is because they are allergic to it while in reality they want guys attention on the beach thats why no mysic
5. the whore will always have her tummy exposed to some degreenot a lot but enough for the lower back tatoo to be seen,,ofcourse 99% of whores will have lower back tatoo and some tatoos in general
6. most whores of the late 2000s see piercing as a no no so piercing is not a good sign for a whore,,usually the girls who have them are more of attention seekers rather than whores..so skin on that one
7. a whore will never ask you to touch your body or muscles she will do it spontaniously,,a lot of touching of the tricep ,,delt and forarms will be going on for the get go after intitial smile and talk
8. a whore will always have some fat buddies around,,pay attention im saying buddies and not friends!
9. those same buddies will almost always be males,,the moment you see a girl with a lot of males around ,,,remember that the reason is because she cant get a long with girls because they se her as cheap and easy ...she sees it as girls are jelous of her but in reality she has mostly male budds because she needs this attention and she is addict to cock

those are major 10 signs approved by gh15 for detection of whores,,always work and alays will work IF you are in america

Fixed

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
guys, i'm dead serious here but number10 is for real.
i thought i was the only one to know this but here comes along gh15, writing this.
really impressed.
LOCAL GYM HERO

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »
[quote author=

Sean Ray goes for that too but not because it's a whore ;)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »
GH15 is wise in all vesels of life, not just bodybuilding.

That's because when done right it's all the same thing.   8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 06:24:24 PM »

Any of them probably = HPV.  If 1/3 of all girls actually have it, I'd say then that makes 2 of them whores, 1 of them a lucky whore, and 1 of them a girl that wishes she were a whore that doesn't even have anyone to brag about not having it to.   ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 06:29:35 PM »

who fucking cares if they cry after ten fucking minutes. pound their pussy until blood squirts like a fucking water fountain.i forgot you're gay though. pound your man then :-X

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »
hahaha classic thread  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 07:29:42 PM »

The only dick you rode, was your dad's dick you pussy

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 02:19:12 AM »
who fucking cares if they cry after ten fucking minutes. pound their pussy until blood squirts like a fucking water fountain.i forgot you're gay though. pound your man then :-X

hahaha
Air Falcon