Author Topic: Is it worth the risk? *Positive question*  (Read 1723 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Is it worth the risk? *Positive question*
« on: April 11, 2008, 07:47:07 PM »
Ok so this is mainly for the mods here and those who are deep in roids! (no, not you candi).

I see that everyday is more and more dangerous to deal with roids in usa, yet many here still find a way to get them. Is it worth? Wouldnt be better to spend a month in mexico or somewhere near USA, where you could do all of this in peace?
A round trip ticket to chile is about us$700 i think (miami chile) and you could train here at a good gym for another us$50/month, rent an appartment with kitchen included for us$500 and buy legit roids @ pharmacy for almost nothing!
The above could apply to any other country i guess and i think anything is more cheap than facing the law in usa.

What do you think about it?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Is it worth the risk? *Positive question*
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »
If it was practical for me to leave my job, apartment, women etc for 12 weeks to run a cycle in a country where it's legal, then by all means I'd be the first to do it.  It's just not logistically possible to do something like that though.  I don't take risks with the stuff any more since I'm on HRT, but yea it's some pretty scary times right now for those who have to deal with it.  I certainly would not want to be in those shoes.

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »
if the gear gets here it gets here not everyone can just pick up and leave to go to a dumb country just to get them legal. the money you spend on that you might as well go to the Dr.s and get a script.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 12:38:39 AM »
No way would a gym cost you that much in some undeveloped shit hole, nor an apartment, your prices are way too high.
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 01:01:52 AM »
If you're going to use and be serious about it, leaving the country for a month like you said is not going to be worth it. Any guy who uses AAS and is serious about BB is going to be on more of the year then off....so leaving is not an option unless it's permanent.

As far as the risk being worth it...well, we take risk, you just have to weigh the risk and determine how important it is to you or not...not sure what else to say.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »
if the gear gets here it gets here not everyone can just pick up and leave to go to a dumb country just to get them legal. the money you spend on that you might as well go to the Dr.s and get a script.

I dont think a doc will give you a brutal aas dosage right?

No way would a gym cost you that much in some undeveloped shit hole, nor an apartment, your prices are way too high.

yes they do cost that and even more, i pay for mine which is a shithole about us$100/month and a 60 square meters app will cost ya no less than us$500

If you're going to use and be serious about it, leaving the country for a month like you said is not going to be worth it. Any guy who uses AAS and is serious about BB is going to be on more of the year then off....so leaving is not an option unless it's permanent.

As far as the risk being worth it...well, we take risk, you just have to weigh the risk and determine how important it is to you or not...not sure what else to say.

Is it worth if you are not a top 5 ifbb pro?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »

That is not always the goal for some of us. Bodybuilding is more of a lifestyle, hobby and most of us have no desire to be an IFBB Pro or top 5. Competitive bodybuilding has a lot to do with timing and genetics. Shit, look how many guys don't even make top 15 in a National Show.

This lifestyle is about routine day in and day out and being in a foreign country will take some time to adjust. Would only be worth it if you spent a whole year there, but I wouldn't go just for a few months, unless you are putting me up benz  ;)

I think as long as you are careful and have half a mind, the average user should not be too scared about getting popped.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 04:11:01 PM »
That is not always the goal for some of us. Bodybuilding is more of a lifestyle, hobby and most of us have no desire to be an IFBB Pro or top 5. Competitive bodybuilding has a lot to do with timing and genetics. Shit, look how many guys don't even make top 15 in a National Show.

This lifestyle is about routine day in and day out and being in a foreign country will take some time to adjust. Would only be worth it if you spent a whole year there, but I wouldn't go just for a few months, unless you are putting me up benz  ;)

I think as long as you are careful and have half a mind, the average user should not be too scared about getting popped.

you are welcome in my heart  :P

I still think the aas users @ usa deserve respect for their "courage" (i guess that would be an appropiated word). I just cant stop thinking being caught with roids and facing the law @ usa, sounds scary

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
one thing you need to keep in mind is that all of these busts recently have been producers/suppliers.  the end user isnt at near as much of a risk as the suppliers, as the DEA goes after the big fish. Having 1 or 2 packages come in the mail isnt a big deal to them, most of the time they will just send a seizure letter.   But yeah it does get scary at times when you got to make an order and get it from overseas.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »

In my opinion, yes, it is worth it, very much so. If it wasn't worth it then I for one would never touch it. Of course I don't use AAS so that creates a bit of a conundrum.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 06:52:05 PM »
In my opinion, yes, it is worth it, very much so. If it wasn't worth it then I for one would never touch it. Of course I don't use AAS so that creates a bit of a conundrum.
is this humor, aj?  ???    lol ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »
No, because I do not posses any sense of humor whatsoever. I am quite the bore, just ask any girl that's ever suffered through a date.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »
No, because I do not posses any sense of humor whatsoever. I am quite the bore, just ask any girl that's ever suffered through a date.
i doubt this!

hey..i started a thread a day ro two ago..i got some answers..but no one said whether or not the strogen blockers or the anti aromatase were better...  could you go down and read my original question and maybe give me your thoughts on my thoughts.. lol..    id appreciate it man..i respect yo knowledge!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »

Serious. No one on this board has used AAS. This is all make believe here.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »
^^^ yes as he said no one in this section really uses any gear.  everything said here is for roleplay and entertainment purposes.  candizzle you mean you actually use?  I thought you were just playing along with us for fun.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »
i doubt this!

hey..i started a thread a day ro two ago..i got some answers..but no one said whether or not the strogen blockers or the anti aromatase were better...  could you go down and read my original question and maybe give me your thoughts on my thoughts.. lol..    id appreciate it man..i respect yo knowledge!
On cycle AI's are better, no question

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 07:39:44 AM »
^^^ yes as he said no one in this section really uses any gear.  everything said here is for roleplay and entertainment purposes.  candizzle you mean you actually use?  I thought you were just playing along with us for fun.

I think he is just kidding.  After all the kid still lives with his parents.  Who the heck, even a kid would be rude enough to keep a controlled substance in thier parents house without them knowing?  Could you imagine candy getting getting caught with a pin in his ass by his Mom? Damn that would be it!  No more Ding-Dongs when we go grocery shopping for you sonny.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 09:10:58 AM »
I think he is just kidding.  After all the kid still lives with his parents.  Who the heck, even a kid would be rude enough to keep a controlled substance in thier parents house without them knowing?  Could you imagine candy getting getting caught with a pin in his ass by his Mom? Damn that would be it!  No more Ding-Dongs when we go grocery shopping for you sonny.

haha, man i can just imagine someones mom walking in on them when they got a needle in their ass.  would be fun explaining that one

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »
My mom's on HRT.  ;)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 09:10:34 AM »
haha, man i can just imagine someones mom walking in on them when they got a needle in their ass.  would be fun explaining that one

Guess it would be better than if she walked in and he had a dick in his ass?  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »
Guess it would be better than if she walked in and he had a dick in his ass?  :-\

The sad truth...somewhere out there, some poor mother has walked into her sons bedroom and found just that...or even worse. But I honestly can't think of anything worse right now.