Author Topic: Sigh  (Read 1185 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Sigh
« on: April 11, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »
So here it is friday night and I'm home on getbig cause it's "safer" for me to stay home than mix with the public due to my "issues".  42 years old with the mindset of a 20 year old and the temper of a pmsing pregnant chick(hmmm oxymoron i guess).  Think I will babble random stuff.  I'll bet you guys never would guess I am a double degree holder after reading my posts.  Yeah I have an economics degree and a computer science certificate.  Took the securities course and a big chunk of the certified general accountant course.  Worked for one of the biggest banks in the world.  Then decided to go crazy.  And here we are. 

Anyways I'm just bored and randomly yapping---if anyone wants to ask avesher a question feel free.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Sigh
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »
So here it is friday night and I'm home on getbig cause it's "safer" for me to stay home than mix with the public due to my "issues".  42 years old with the mindset of a 20 year old and the temper of a pmsing pregnant chick(hmmm oxymoron i guess).  Think I will babble random stuff.  I'll bet you guys never would guess I am a double degree holder after reading my posts.  Yeah I have an economics degree and a computer science certificate.  Took the securities course and a big chunk of the certified general accountant course.  Worked for one of the biggest banks in the world.  Then decided to go crazy.  And here we are. 

Anyways I'm just bored and randomly yapping---if anyone wants to ask avesher a question feel free.

you are living the american dream man

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 09:29:22 PM »
you are living the american dream man

too bad its the american dream since im canadian

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »

better than the faggotry canadian dream full of immigrants no?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »
better than the faggotry canadian dream full of immigrants no?

probably--wanna go torment the g and o board benz?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »
probably--wanna go torment the g and o board benz?

;D
Im in there right now! Having a normal discusion with tp4u about being #2 = loser, but he doesnt seem to pick the idea!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »
;D
Im in there right now! Having a normal discusion with tp4u about being #2 = loser, but he doesnt seem to pick the idea!

i come look see

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 10:03:43 PM »

HAHAHA  you're a good dude, Avesh.  I used to think canadians were just fat pedos (gee, where did I get that idea? ::) ), but you give me hope for the canadians!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 10:06:18 PM »
guess what--i just went over to bb.com and got banned in under 5 minutes---how sweet is that.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 10:19:18 PM »
avesher i have a question for you

i visited toronto (sept 2007) and it was like visiting india, may i ask why your country is full of lazy brown people and why are you wasting taxes to feed them?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »
avesher i have a question for you

i visited toronto (sept 2007) and it was like visiting india, may i ask why your country is full of lazy brown people and why are you wasting taxes to feed them?

TO is wayyyy different from where I am from my friend