Author Topic: Yamma results *SPOILER*  (Read 3533 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Yamma results *SPOILER*
« on: April 12, 2008, 04:23:47 AM »
Lamont Lister defeats Oleg Savirsky via TKO (strikes) - 0:33 of Round 1.
Bryan Vetell defeats Antwain Britt via unanimous decision.
Alexey Oleinik defeats Sherman Pendergarst via submission (choke) - 4:18 of Round 1.
Chris Tuscherer defeats Tony Sylvester via unanimous decision.
Travis Wiuff defeats Marcelo Pareira via unanimous decision.
Ricco Rodriguez defeats George Bush via unanimous decision.
Oleg Taktarov defeats Mark Kerr via submission (kneebar) - 1:50 of Round 1.
Chris Tuscherer defeats Alexey Oleinik via unanimous decision.
Travis Wiuff defeats Ricco Rodriguez via unanimous decision.
Patrick Smith defeats Eric “Butterbean” Esch via TKO (strikes) - 3:17 of Round 1.
Travis Wiuff defeats Chris Tuscherer via unanimous decision.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Yamma results *SPOILER*
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 04:26:40 AM »
didnt get to watch it, so far ive only seen the kerr fight thats available on torrent. havent found any others. yet.

still brought some new shit to the game - new surface in the cage, some big ass heavy weights and a tournament. kerr is 266 these days
Z

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 04:41:57 AM »
didnt get to watch it, so far ive only seen the kerr fight thats available on torrent. havent found any others. yet.

still brought some new shit to the game - new surface in the cage, some big ass heavy weights and a tournament. kerr is 266 these days

did you ask yourself a question?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 04:48:31 AM »
did you ask yourself a question?

yeah i thought id try to get a conversation going rather than just post the result

Z

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 04:07:50 PM »
yeah i thought id try to get a conversation going rather than just post the result

Looks like you failed.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 11:58:19 PM »
Fat guys with tits, Has beens, and the worst broadcaster in the history of MMA.  I survived the YAMMA.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 03:17:39 AM »
Looks like you failed.

dont be so hard on yourself, i think we're doing pretty well here. thanks for your contribution to the board!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 03:18:17 AM »
Fat guys with tits, Has beens, and the worst broadcaster in the history of MMA.  I survived the YAMMA.

you dont see yamma taking over ufcs popularity anytime soon?
Z

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 04:03:22 AM »
1 round is shoking especially with injury time in it. ricco's out of shape gut actually brings me close to vomiting, its like a 3rd appendage flapping in the wind.  Pat smith's stand up game was impressive against butterbean, good combo's, in and out timing perfect but he has a piss poor G+P. 
Mark Kerr is a big fat slob, he was only ever anything because of steroids and painkillers, he was good to watch but he had zero technical skills or talent. just a roided up big oaf who couldnt feel pain.
I bet Kerr and Ricco are sat in burger king right now maintaining their 266 pound weight.
These clips angered me at how washed up some of these *cough* fighters have become.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 04:08:12 AM »
at least butterbean been out of shape all the time  :D
Z

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 01:03:10 PM »
It's still kinda cool seein Pat Smith in there fighting, even though it isn't top flight competition. He was the UFCs first great striker. I still believe if he had developed a good takedown defense and good grappling skills he would have won a few tourneys. If I remember correctly, in one of the UFCs he was headed toward the championship round but had stomach cramps or something, but I think probably would have beated Tank Abbott and if he had fought Oleg, it would have had a shot of beating him as well. He was athletic, big, and strong. And Bluto please don't make some dumbass remark, we all know that you are a joke as a moderator and probably just another "johnny come lately" cagefighter fan who only started watching once the "mma craze" took off.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »
Years ago, around the time of Tank's debut, I remember reading an story about Tank and his crew layin' the boots to Pat Smith in an elevator after a UFC event.  Can't remember what UFC, but I don't remember seeing Smith again after that.  Fuck, that seems like ages ago.  Dial-up days.  At the time I liked watching Smith fight, and remember thinkin' Tank was a huge asshole after that.  Wonder if that story had any truth?  I could google it, i guess.

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
I wish Mark Kerr was still good.  I love that documentary The Smashing Machine.  I watch it all the time.  :'(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 08:30:50 AM »

A quick Pat Smith disposal.