Author Topic: Cycling for Pennies  (Read 14192 times)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Cycling for Pennies
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 07:11:25 PM »
You guys do realize that was written in late 1999 correct--and alot of it written by Jason Muellar at AE? 9 years ago.....and it was "cut and pastes" of my reply on a bodybuilding board  (which is now defunct) where a bunch of the guys on it where using mega doses of drugs year round with no break.....and yet they still thought there was some exotic superdrug out there in East Bulgaria that would do something magical.   They sure as hell werent getting off so I tried my best to give them some kind of alternative plan so they wouldnt damage themselves to no end. Didnt really change their minds much....alot of those guys kept abusing themselves (yet still none ended up with a pro card--or even won their state show...strange)

The point: Sarcastically said----If 1000-2000 grams of testosterone doesnt transform you up into something thats near pro like size, no secret compound from China is going to "be the big secret that transforms you into Jay Cutler"

Like I said...that came from 9 years ago....and some of my opinions have changed since then.....except I still think its pretty darn stupid to think there is some secret thing the pro's are doing (that they know and you dont).

Every pro has had friends he lifted with during his first 10 years of lifting, and alot of those friends were doing the same drugs and same amounts as said pro was (maybe they were even the ones getting it for the pro)......but the pro got gigantic and their friends got a little bit bigger at varying sizes (and certainly didnt get pro cards or even win their state show).....so what was the difference? Genetics (and that means alot of things/genetics for recovery/genetics for building muscle/genetic response to the same exact drugs and amounts their freinds were doing.

I saw 2 friends share a bottle of orals back about 15 years ago. They split the bottle in half and each took half the tabs. Those 2 guys had no connections at all and I know they didnt take anything else because it was nearly impossible at that time to get anything in that area. One guy gained 25lbs (the genetically gifted one) who ate like crap, one guy gained 2lbs (the genetically deficient one who ate a bodybuilding diet), genetics again=the difference in response--whose to blame for the unhappiness of all the people out there that think there are some magical secrets they dont know about? Mom and Pop are. They are the ones who shortchanged you.  

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »
You guys do realize that was written in late 1999 correct? 9 years ago.....and it was "cut and pastes" of my reply on a bodybuilding board  (which is now defunct) where a bunch of the guys on it where using mega doses of drugs year round with no break.....and yet they still thought there was some exotic superdrug out there in East Bulgaria that would do something magical.   They sure as hell werent getting off so I tried my best to give them some kind of alternative plan so they wouldnt damage themselves to no end. Didnt really change their minds much....alot of those guys kept abusing themselves (yet still none ended up with a pro card--or even won their state show...strange)

The point: Sarcastically said----If 1000-2000 grams of testosterone doesnt transform you up into something thats near pro like size, no secret compound from China is going to "be the big secret that transforms you into Jay Cutler"

Like I said...9 years ago....and some of my opinions have changed since then.....except I still think its pretty darn stupid to think there is some secret thing the pro's are doing (that they know and you dont).

Every pro has had friends he lifted with during his first 10 years of lifting, and alot of those friends were doing the same drugs and same amounts as said pro was (maybe they were even the ones getting it for the pro)......but the pro got gigantic and their friends got a little bit bigger at varying sizes (and certainly didnt get pro cards or even win their state show).....so what was the difference? Genetics (and that means alot of things/genetics for recovery/genetics for building muscle/genetic response to the same exact drugs and amounts their freinds were doing.

I saw 2 friends share a bottle of orals back about 15 years ago. They split the bottle in half and each took half the tabs. Those 2 guys had no connections at all and I know they didnt take anything else because it was nearly impossible at that time to get anything in that area. One guy gained 25lbs (the genetically gifted one) who ate like crap, one guy gained 2lbs (the genetically deficient one who ate a bodybuilding diet),---whose to blame for the unhappiness of all the people out there that think their are magical secrets? Mom and Pop are. They are the ones who shortchanged you. 

I applaud.  Now all the legit people here will do the same...and all the trouble makers will try to debate...but that was an excellent post

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008, 07:39:24 PM »
I applaud.  Now all the legit people here will do the same...and all the trouble makers will try to debate...but that was an excellent post
Yes it's a good post but bro, no offense, I've seen you hunt for secrets and obsessing over minutiae for years on promuscle.  8)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »
Yes it's a good post but bro, no offense, I've seen you hunt for secrets and obsessing over minutiae for years on promuscle.  8)

I was young and young in the sport (2yrs)....iv grown out of it...and im making damn good progress if you have been following...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 12:36:09 AM »
Please don't say you know for a fact that this guy doesn't use drugs.

Jim Thorpe was a great Decathlete back in 1912.

Never seen even the most hardcore fan of the "Germans were gearing up their soldiers during the WWII"-conspiracy theory claim that steroids were available back in 1912.

So I will claim that I know for a fact that Jim Thorpe didn't use Anabolic Steroids.
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 12:37:37 AM »
You guys do realize that was written in late 1999 correct--and alot of it written by Jason Muellar at AE? 9 years ago.....and it was "cut and pastes" of my reply on a bodybuilding board  (which is now defunct) where a bunch of the guys on it where using mega doses of drugs year round with no break.....and yet they still thought there was some exotic superdrug out there in East Bulgaria that would do something magical.   They sure as hell werent getting off so I tried my best to give them some kind of alternative plan so they wouldnt damage themselves to no end. Didnt really change their minds much....alot of those guys kept abusing themselves (yet still none ended up with a pro card--or even won their state show...strange)

Like I said...that came from 9 years ago....and some of my opinions have changed since then.....except I still think its pretty darn stupid to think there is some secret thing the pro's are doing (that they know and you dont).

I saw 2 friends share a bottle of orals back about 15 years ago. They split the bottle in half and each took half the tabs. Those 2 guys had no connections at all and I know they didnt take anything else because it was nearly impossible at that time to get anything in that area. One guy gained 25lbs (the genetically gifted one) who ate like crap, one guy gained 2lbs (the genetically deficient one who ate a bodybuilding diet), genetics again=the difference in response--whose to blame for the unhappiness of all the people out there that think there are some magical secrets they dont know about? Mom and Pop are. They are the ones who shortchanged you. 

Best post I've seen from Dante DOGGCRAPP.
As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 12:45:19 AM »

Never seen even the most hardcore fan of the "Germans were gearing up their soldiers during the WWII"-conspiracy theory claim that steroids were available back in 1912.

So I will claim that I know for a fact that Jim Thorpe didn't use Anabolic Steroids.

Oops, thought you were talking about that one recent Australian swimmer, Ian Thorpe. Same last name.  :P

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 12:49:21 AM »

I heard he drank dog urine for the testosterone.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 12:57:00 AM »
Was this the first documented juicer? From wiki:

Research on the action of testosterone received a brief boost in 1889, when the Harvard professor Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard (1817–1894), then in Paris, self-injected subcutaneously a “rejuvenating elixir” consisting of an extract of dog and guinea pig testicle.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 12:58:49 AM »
Was this the first documented juicer? From wiki:

Research on the action of testosterone received a brief boost in 1889, when the Harvard professor Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard (1817–1894), then in Paris, self-injected subcutaneously a “rejuvenating elixir” consisting of an extract of dog and guinea pig testicle.

Haha yep yor on the ball there Van.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 01:02:24 AM »
Oops, thought you were talking about that one recent Australian swimmer, Ian Thorpe. Same last name.  :P

They searched his house a few years ago after he failed a drug test and discovered some LH, if I remember right.  I think he never swam again after that, always had some BS excuse.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 01:05:12 AM »

I heard he ate his own shit and pissed in derek anthony's and Matt Tsinkorang's mouths just to boost his performance.

Jim Thorpe was one helluva athlete, and sacrificed it all for his beloved USA.
As empty as paradise

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 01:06:48 AM »
You guys do realize that was written in late 1999 correct--and alot of it written by Jason Muellar at AE? 9 years ago.....and it was "cut and pastes" of my reply on a bodybuilding board  (which is now defunct) where a bunch of the guys on it where using mega doses of drugs year round with no break.....and yet they still thought there was some exotic superdrug out there in East Bulgaria that would do something magical.   They sure as hell werent getting off so I tried my best to give them some kind of alternative plan so they wouldnt damage themselves to no end. Didnt really change their minds much....alot of those guys kept abusing themselves (yet still none ended up with a pro card--or even won their state show...strange)

Nice post. Very true about genetics and "secret chinese compounds".
It's Hip to be Square!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »
They searched his house a few years ago after he failed a drug test and discovered some LH, if I remember right.  I think he never swam again after that, always had some BS excuse.

What's LH?

Some brand of growth hormone?
As empty as paradise

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 01:09:28 AM »
I heard he ate his own shit and pissed in derek anthony's and Matt Tsinkorang's mouths just to boost his performance.

Jim Thorpe was one helluva athlete, and sacrificed it all for his beloved USA.

I know yor kiddin cause both those guys weren't born yet.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 02:44:42 AM »
I know yor kiddin cause both those guys weren't born yet.

I'm dead serious.

Ask Matt Tsinkorang.

Like his um... "acquaintance" World Harris, he's a 1000 year old twink "vampire".

So he was around back in the days of Jim Thorpe.
As empty as paradise

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 03:33:04 AM »

What's LH?

Some brand of growth hormone?

Leutenizing Hormone is what they said they found, I think.  So he wasn't really juicing since all his T was produced by his own nads, but far from natural.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 07:07:17 AM »
looking for the bigger version.  much better

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 08:01:26 AM »
You guys do realize that was written in late 1999 correct--and alot of it written by Jason Muellar at AE? 9 years ago.....and it was "cut and pastes" of my reply on a bodybuilding board  (which is now defunct) where a bunch of the guys on it where using mega doses of drugs year round with no break.....and yet they still thought there was some exotic superdrug out there in East Bulgaria that would do something magical.   They sure as hell werent getting off so I tried my best to give them some kind of alternative plan so they wouldnt damage themselves to no end. Didnt really change their minds much....alot of those guys kept abusing themselves (yet still none ended up with a pro card--or even won their state show...strange)

truest post i've read on here in a very long time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »
So let me get this straight: After doing 1-2 grams of test a week you cruise for two weeks on 300-400mg/wk of test along with clomid and arimidex to regulate and keep the HPTA in check. Got it.

Alex23

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 07:05:17 PM »
I first read cycling for penises.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »
Has anyone done any research on the efficacy of using say 2,000 mg of a fast acting testosterone ONCE every six weeks or so....? Kind of a blue-moon megadose via overnight IV schedule...

Steroids are not my area of expertise (lifetime nattie) but the varying genetic response among users would seem to indicate that perhaps receptor number is the determining factor in success.

It would be pointless to use a gram a week (with all the concurrent side effects) when stimulating receptor up-regulation might allow these guys to coast along on their natural test levels while keeping the mass.

Some natties who have used in the past report being forever altered by steroid use (ie: they react differently to 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors such as proscar/propecia and test-boosters/estrogen blockers).

Has there ever been a psycho steroid user who simply took 5,000 mg of test (Winny/Primo maybe) just once every six months in conjunction with an aromataze inhibitor? Maybe some needle-phobe?

Just a question...

The Luke

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 07:13:59 PM »
Has anyone done any research on the efficacy of using say 2,000 mg of a fast acting testosterone ONCE every six weeks or so....? Kind of a blue-moon megadose via overnight IV schedule...

Steroids are not my area of expertise (lifetime nattie) but the varying genetic response among users would seem to indicate that perhaps receptor number is the determining factor in success.

It would be pointless to use a gram a week (with all the concurrent side effects) when stimulating receptor up-regulation might allow these guys to coast along on their natural test levels while keeping the mass.

Some natties who have used in the past report being forever altered by steroid use (ie: they react differently to 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors such as proscar/propecia and test-boosters/estrogen blockers).

Has there ever been a psycho steroid user who simply took 5,000 mg of test (Winny/Primo maybe) just once every six months in conjunction with an aromataze inhibitor? Maybe some needle-phobe?

Just a question...

The Luke
translation: teh luke bought a cycle and needs to talk about it...what a farce, this guy is a natty board mod ?
L

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »
I'm dead serious.

Ask Matt Tsinkorang.

Like his um... "acquaintance" World Harris, he's a 1000 year old twink "vampire".

So he was around back in the days of Jim Thorpe.

I had no idea Vampires were real.  :o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2008, 08:07:23 PM »

Just a question...

The Luke

It's my understanding that there's more involved than the AR's ability to bond, since ARs are saturated at low doses yet anabolic benefits continue to increase with higher doses.

Can you define exactly what you mean by "upregulation" since I may not be understanding you as you intend?  Also, how do you propose to accomplish this?